My Family Hates Me

rockstar

Proud Member
my family hates me i don't why? :( i did i ever done for them to hate me

is it because i'm slow :cry: is it because i'm different :cry:

i'm telling you cause people in this world don't people who is is slow my mom, my dad, my sister, my brother in law who the one who hurt me today he hurt my arm know is all red :( :cry:

nobody in my family likes me at all who i'm

my mother doesn't care about me at all when my sister & my brother in law & my sister in law & my brother
i'm like cloud that nobody cares

i need love that's all i need but people like to fuck with me i don't understand that
i didn't ask to be in this world to get pick on to get mean at me

i don't feel like i'm part of this family anymore anymore :cry: :cry:

please understand me who i'm :cry:

Emilia

Wow...that is terrible. I don't know what to say. You don't deserve it at all.

Is there anyone you can trust? If so, you should tell that person what you've just told us.

Hi Emilia - can you explain? How do you know they hate you? I am sure they love you. I love you. You are a special person. Don't ever forget that sweetie!

Hey sweetie,

If you need someone to talk to- I'm here. So sorry to hear about this. :(

gbhugs.gif

thanks everybody :flowers:

i don't understand that why someone in your family wouldn't love you & my mother doesn't care about me at all :no: :cry:

my mother told me that is all my blame is all my blame i don't understand that :cry:

i,m sure they are having one of those bad days like we all have sometimes hun,sometimes brothers are like that, they can be really mean at times,
you know you can always speak to us here,and we love you,

Last edited:
i'm sorry to hear that like everybody siad we love you and feel free to stop my channel and chat if you want

thanks billywold99 :flowers:

thanks everybody too

right know i heal from listening to MJ will you be there i did to hear his voice

& yes i would love to stay here & chate too

Is there anyone you can trust? If so, you should tell that person what you've just told us.

I echo this -- is there someone you do trust you can talk to, such as a friend, a religious leader, a teacher, a therapist? I'm worried about you.... I hope you feel the love coming from us. :heart:

Rockstar you are very sweet. You make me smile and make me think positive about people. you will not make everyone happy in your life, but you are loved here. And like someone said, we all have bad days. Cheer up! And lean upon your family here whenever you need.

Aww...Emilia! :hug: Please don't ever feel that way! :no:
You always bring some sunshine in my heart with your sweet posts!
You're a sweet girl and you are very special & beautiful. Always remember that! :yes:
Is there someone in your family that you can talk to? Perhaps your aunt?
Take care sweetie! :huggy: We love you!! :give_heart:

Diana xx

I echo this -- is there someone you do trust you can talk to, such as a friend, a religious leader, a teacher, a therapist? I'm worried about you.... I hope you feel the love coming from us. :heart:

all i need is to feel all yours love cause my family doesn't give me love at all :no:

i have worker name maggie i'm going to see her on tuesday that's day we go out ever tuesday & thursday :yes:

Rockstar don't feel like this, you are being loved we love you and I'm sure you family does to one way or the other. Michael loves you from heaven Emilia I know he does

What happened Emilia?

I really like you, you're a real treasure. I just want to hug you right now.

I agree with this too -

Rockstar, your own mother may have problems. She may be one of those people that are cold - that can't say how they really feel. If she really hated you, why did she bring you into this world? She could have done something while she was pregnant - but no, she brought you into the world. She also feeds and clothes you. No, she doesn't hate you honey. She's probably just having a bad day. Everyone does every once in a while - just come on here when you feel down like this. We'll cheer you up!! Okay? We all love you here...so very very much.

Can you get this book? It's called the Feeling Good Handbook, and it's written by David D. Burns, MD. It's about a term called "cognitive therapy". Sometimes, there are things that are going on, that we misinterpret. Sometimes, we get used to feeling so bad, that we can't recognize how we can start to feel better. This book should help. I know it's helped me get over some tough times in my life...

Last edited:
Rockstar, your own mother may have problems. She may be one of those people that are cold - that can't say how they really feel. If she really hated you, why did she bring you into this world? She could have done something while she was pregnant - but no, she brought you into the world. She also feeds and clothes you. No, she doesn't hate you honey. She's probably just having a bad day. Everyone does every once in a while - just come on here when you feel down like this. We'll cheer you up!! Okay? We all love you here...so very very much.

Can you get this book? It's called the Feeling Good Handbook, and it's written by David D. Burns, MD. Sometimes, we get used to feeling so bad, that we can't recognize how we can start to feel better. This book should help. I know it's helped me get over some tough times in my life...

she doesn't really hate me but when my sister & my brother in law comes over & when my sister in law & my brother comes over is like end of the world is like i'm not there they don't care about me :yes:

funny to say this Linac781 i can't read books cause i don't understand but the funnything is that i can understnad about music :smilerolleyes::scratch:

but i wrote it down & maybe my worker maggie will read it to me :lol:

but i did to go on news t.v & tell the whole world that people & familys need to support & give love who is slow & different in this world cause god created me specail cause he believe that i'll have gift in this wolrd to make people proud

no what i'm, going to try & sing out to show the world my deep feelings i have inside i what the world to know that i'm slow but life is hard all the time
but i what to sing out loud to the world i what to make people proud who i'm :tease::cheeky:

Hi again Emilia - I mentioned that book because maybe your caseworker and you could use it during your therapy sessions. Yeah, it must be very tough to deal with inlaws like that. But hang in there!! And by all means, sing!! That also helps!

Hi again Emilia - I mentioned that book because maybe your caseworker and you could use it during your therapy sessions. Yeah, it must be very tough to deal with inlaws like that. But hang in there!! And by all means, sing!! That also helps!

i'll go look for it when i gone out on tuesday & see how much is it :yes: :scratch:
:yes: is very hard i'm o.k with my sister inlaw :yes: but noy my brother inlaw:scratch::no:

ooh i was think too write aletter to ellen degeneres i really like her & her show & she is very nices person
so i was think to send her letter to her about me & maybe i can go on her show & maybe she can help out about people who have learning disablility :yes:

my family hates me i don't why? :( i did i ever done for them to hate me

is it because i'm slow :cry: is it because i'm different :cry:

i'm telling you cause people in this world don't people who is is slow my mom, my dad, my sister, my brother in law who the one who hurt me today he hurt my arm know is all red :( :cry:

nobody in my family likes me at all who i'm

my mother doesn't care about me at all when my sister & my brother in law & my sister in law & my brother
i'm like cloud that nobody cares

i need love that's all i need but people like to fuck with me i don't understand that
i didn't ask to be in this world to get pick on to get mean at me

i don't feel like i'm part of this family anymore anymore :cry: :cry:

please understand me who i'm :cry:

Emilia

I will continue to spread open prayers to you all this is my prayer to you Emilia when you see this make sure to write this pray down so that you can say this to god. I been down your path now that I start a new job tomorrow and I continue to Attend College I have a few haters in my family but when I pray to god to lift these demons off me he sure did. God has something special in-store for u.

Dear heavenly father I ask you to lift Emilia spirits release the devil's pride, selfishness, and hate off Emilia please surround her with garden angles that can keep her away from assassination evil spirits who prey keep Emilia embrace with love all over keep her from harms way. Heavenly father also show her the right path give her the encouragement go on and be her self teach her new words teach her that she can be all she can be teach her that she is loved outside of her family show her that she has people who don't even know who she is that can embrace her with the love you have bless them with. Pleas Heavenly father shine your light upon her the devil is a lying he will not over shadow her sunlight in the name of the son, father and the holy spirit Amen.

you all can say this tonite for her too and post your open prayer for Emilia as i am crying tears of hurt for you i want u know even thro i don't know u I love u

Can you get this book? It's called the Feeling Good Handbook, and it's written by David D. Burns, MD. It's about a term called "cognitive therapy". Sometimes, there are things that are going on, that we misinterpret. Sometimes, we get used to feeling so bad, that we can't recognize how we can start to feel better. This book should help. I know it's helped me get over some tough times in my life...

I read the earlier version of the book, Feeling Good, just recently and I'm a huge fan. I recommend it to everyone; it has really changed the way I think!

I will continue to spread open prayers to you all this is my prayer to you Emilia when you see this make sure to write this pray down so that you can say this to god. I been down your path now that I start a new job tomorrow and I continue to Attend College I have a few haters in my family but when I pray to god to lift these demons off me he sure did. God has something special in-store for u.

Dear heavenly father I ask you to lift Emilia spirits release the devil's pride, selfishness, and hate off Emilia please surround her with garden angles that can keep her away from assassination evil spirits who prey keep Emilia embrace with love all over keep her from harms way. Heavenly father also show her the right path give her the encouragement go on and be her self teach her new words teach her that she can be all she can be teach her that she is loved outside of her family show her that she has people who don't even know who she is that can embrace her with the love you have bless them with. Pleas Heavenly father shine your light upon her the devil is a lying he will not over shadow her sunlight in the name of the son, father and the holy spirit Amen.

you all can say this tonite for her too and post your open prayer for Emilia as i am crying tears of hurt for you i want u know even thro i don't know u I love u

you make me :cry: thank you you're very sweet person thank you :better::better::better::better::angel::angel:

Back