MTV THIS IS IT Trailer(s) Promo All Discussion here. [MERGED]

Re: 30 new seconds!!!

Download Second Sneak Peak Trailer!

Below is a second video posted by MTV that contaims more excerpts from the This Is It trailer including Michael speaking briefly about the endeavor, and several more short dance sequences. The video below is 640x480 (DivX).

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/279216698/tii_sneak_peak_2.avi.html

tii_sneak_peak_2.jpg

Stream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcYwFoxDgK0 (may take a few minutess to show up)

Oh my...

Wow!

Thank you for this! And thanks TSCM for the download link!

what's the song playing at 00:17? I know the first one is smooth criminal, but I can't make out the 2nd one.

Mike T_T

I take back what I said about getting some closure with this film... Just the 30 seconds preview makes me feel sick to the stomach already... I miss him so much... It looks so MAGNIFICENT AND BEAUTIFUL! Oh my gosh, all the beautiful work lost...it upsets me... T_T

OMG... there goes WEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

... i can't wait...

watching the TII movie would be like... when MJ said to Prince

"want some candy?"

and then Prince says "yes"

"I can't give you candies"

=.= whadda kick on the nuts.

Huh? lol i musta missed that lol

Cant wait for tomorrow!! gonna watch MTV all day long.

thats great... i definitly have to set my alarm to 3 am sunday/monday night... god, i am excited... and now i feel sad... god... nobody will believe me that i still didnt realize that he is gone forever... but i guess its coming when i am seeing that film :(

Thanks for this, amazing stuff. Why did Michael have to go before we could bring this to the world. Its great to see but devastating at the same time.

omg i just burst into tears.
this films gonna kill me aint it :/

This is all so not fair damn it!:(

Oh God, Michael was in his element, he was working so hard to bring to all of us the greatest show ever and it all was so wickedly taken away.

Watching this will be bittersweet for sure, I'm not sure I'll be able to hold back the tears.

Back