MTV THIS IS IT Trailer(s) Promo All Discussion here. [MERGED]

Re: MTV THIS IS IT Trailer Promo [MERGED]

The VMA's are on at 11am here, anyone know where online I can watch?

OMG, how can something be this wonderful :clapping:
and yet this completely and totally heartbreaking :cry: all at the same time?

.... Wait.... and gold pants even????!!! :wild: ...... :swoon:

And now I'm going to cry again :cry:

Thanks, TSCM, for your work on the animated gifs and for uploading, btw!

I think the jumping through the windoW COULDDD be the intro to him coming on stage each night..remeber he always makes it big...it wouldnt be as big as build up maybe as a spaceship but could be more like dangerous...he jumps through window and then stands there for a while...then goes into first song....

yep. teh gold pants are back!!!

and mjbunny - I agree. heartbreaking. :(

actually naa i dont think so lol...it might be jam..didnt i see a basketball go out that window?

Jumping through the window is Smooth Criminal and supposedly we will see more of this tomorrow at VMA's?

I showed this short clip to my mum and all she noticed was the woman :doh:. It's weird that they added her butt into these 8 seconds.

I showed this short clip to my mum and all she noticed was the woman :doh:. It's weird that they added her butt into these 8 seconds.
LOL. I thought so too. Like why do we need to see her right here? Well, I guess they wanted to get a reaction, which I'm sure it did among certain viewers... ;D For me, well, I just needed the gold pants...

LOL. I thought so too. Like why do we need to see her right here? Well, I guess they wanted to get a reaction, which I'm sure it did among certain viewers... ;D For me, well, I just needed the gold pants...

I'd rather have 1 more shot of Michael instead of her...the Dirty Diana :p

Jumping through the window is Smooth Criminal and supposedly we will see more of this tomorrow at VMA's?

I was thinking it could be a Smooth Criminal sequence, like when the music stops in the video version when the window smashes... my favourite song too... things like this remind me just how great a loss Michael's death was... :(

Thank you :)

WOW great trailer Paulums!
I cant believe he was gonna wear gold pants again, I was so happy when I saw that and so sad at the same time.
Wasnt he gonna walk above the audience at some point to?

Oh my god! Oh my god!

30 new seconds!!!

Just posted on mtv if you thought this morning was amazing, you ain't seen nothing yet .....

30 new seconds!

Omg!!!!

3 words........... This is it!

Back