MTV THIS IS IT Trailer(s) Promo All Discussion here. [MERGED]

Re: New This Is It Trailer VMA Promo!

AHHHH!!!!! I'm so stoked I can even explain it!
This would have been the greatest tour EVER.

Re: New videos from THIS IS IT rehersal!

gooooooooold pants, when is the live vma show on?will it be shown on u.k tv?

GOLD PANTS GOLD PANTS GOLD PANTS......
THANKS FOR THIS, BUT damn this makes me want to find Murry myself and seek out my own justice

I'm with you on that. :(

gooooooooold pants, when is the live vma show on?will it be shown on u.k tv?

the show starts tomorrow at 9pm est.. not sure if it will be shown in the UK, but u may want to try and see if Justintv will show it..

I am only going to watch to see Janet's part, after that it will be a kiss ass fest for britney spears and beyonce

the show starts tomorrow at 9pm est.. not sure if it will be shown in the UK, but u may want to try and see if Justintv will show it..

I am only going to watch to see Janet's part, after that it will be a kiss ass fest for britney spears and beyonce
thankyou,someone here will record it won,t they,i,m only interested in the janet and michael parts anyway,

OMG that was :censored: awesome!! Makes me sad though that this concert never got to happen. He put so much work into it and it would have been fantastic!!

:( miss him....

Last edited:

DID I JUST SEE THE GOLD PANTS??? :wild:
Omg, I don't know whether to laugh or cry...
This is so wonderful...
...and so sad at the same time...
OMG!!!:clapping:

I'm willing to bet that very first shot is from Ghosts...

And dang it, I was having a hard time tonight regarding his passing as it was lol

omg! he looks soo good, them concerts would of been amazing!! :cry:

wowowowowowowow!!! It looks amazing and I'm loving the Dirty Diana number. What's that window crashing scene? Is it to accompany Smooth Criminal? Looks like it was meant to be 3d. Awesome stuff wish MJ had a chance to finish his dream.

lol Mike returned the gold pants. Must've known it had a cult following with the ladies.

thanks for the gifs! You guys work fast!

MJ doing robot moves COOL! MJ sliding on the floor like that HOT! The gold pants look shorter to see his socks they were longer on the HIStory tour! Awesome! I'm HAPPY/SAD! Dumb question is MTV getting paid for this? I forget I hope not because they haven't been kind to MJ in the past, I hate how everyone is kissing his as now. They should have honored him long ago!

I don't know what so say right now.. In our faces I guess.. :(

Oh my God... this makes me feel so sad.
Michael looked amazing, it was going to be epic! Those outfits, my God...:(

Why did they kill him, why:(

How amazing were those concerts gonna be?! It makes me so sad. :cry:

Mike did that for the GIRLS !!! HAHAHHAHAHHA. GOLD PANTS girls hahah .. ; D

That video was the straight up RAW UNEDITED UNCUT HOTNESS!:woohoo::woohoo::clap::clap::jump::swoon:I know TII the movie is gonna be nothing short of Sheer Greatness!

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy MAN!? This is so BITTER-sweet :cry:

I don't even want to think about how life went, cuz it will just make me sick again:no:

*goes back to watch clip*:punk:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And some "fans" doubted that these shows would be AMAZING!!!
I truely believe that the THIS IS IT shows would have been the BEST Michael ever did!!!

I was sooooo right to buy 3 tickets worth a new car!!! ;)

But seeing this makes me so sad and angry again, that we were bereft of his GENIUS!!!!

THANK YOU MICHAEL FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK, TO GIVE TO YOUR FANS THE BEST SHOW ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! Always HAVE and always WILL!!!!!!

omg i cant wait to see what the whole trailer for THIS IS IT will be like my godd that show looks likee it would of been awesome!!!! i started crying watching that clip:(:cry: cant wait to see the film!!!!!! i know im gonna cryyyyyyyyyyy:cry:

THIS IS IT would've been f'n EPIC!!!!!!! I don't think you heard me. EPIC I TELL YOU
I don't appreciate having to talk about this in the past tense.. Only way I would've enjoyed talking about THIS IS IT in the past tense is because I would've already attended by scheduled show July 28th and we would've been on here talking about how good he looked in them Gold Pants..

ok, sorry for ranting... back to being happy (kinda) about the trailor...
damn i don't wanna cry but i know i am about to, and i am going to be no good come sunday night

GOLD PANTS GOLD PANTS GOLD PANTS......
THANKS FOR THIS, BUT damn this makes me want to find Murry myself and seek out my own justice

GOLD PANTS!! YEAH! (squeals with delight). What's the ting where he seems to be jumping through a window ? Could this possibly be part of the Dome project ?

Will the Dome project be released separately on DVD because it's 3D, anyone know ?

Oh, I cry so much when I see this movie, and yet I can't wait to see it.

Re: MTV THIS IS IT Trailer Promo [MERGED]

FUCKING GOLD PANTS MAN! :(

I'm not homosexual but man, this guy has an effect on me lol. :p

Back