MTV THIS IS IT Trailer(s) Promo All Discussion here. [MERGED]

Re: MTV THIS IS IT Trailer Promo [MERGED]

Makes me soooo sad, i was only less than 1 month away from seeing this amazing piece of history.

P.S LOVING the gold pants :)

The man is truly what he sings ... unbreakable :)

Whoaaaaaaaaaaw!:clapping:
Gold pants, gold pants, gold pants!

Dang, I can't wait to see the movie.
Oh what could've been. Such double feelings. :(

Wow, you tell me who could move like that at 50 years old? He was truly in great shape... This would have been the greatest show of all time... Just watch him hit the floor... that was so incredible.

:woohoo:OH MY GOD!!!!!:woohoo: Can't believe what I'm seeing now. So incredibly amazing:D:D

A-MAZING...mike looked fierce!...just broke down in floods though! miss u mike

Wow! that looks absolutely amazing, I can't wait to see the rest of the trailer :happy:

Oh.my.bloody.god.
He was amaaazing!! Arggghhh can't waiiiiit to see the rest!!
Jesus he looks incredible and is moving so fast and great!! Ahh michael!!

whoaaaaaaa the GOLD PANTS!!!:wild:

:O!!! Well the first bit is defiantly Thriller, Smooth Criminal has the frame with the white suit and when he flips the guy using his hand, by the looks of it the gold pants are from the They Don't Care About Us bit released by CNN originally, and then again for the Smooth Criminal flip, the girl in the second frame could be anything from Dirty Diana to You Rock My World (Oh I love that song and he never got to perform it :() and the bit where he slides forward on his knees looks very like Dirty Diana too!

What do you guys think, agree/disagree with anything I got from the clips??

he STILL had it!!!!!!! BITCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!

Wowww!!! It's great!!! :)

But I don't know how I feel....Of course I'm happy and I can't wait for the movie to be released but at the same time I'm so sad because he didn't have the chance to shock the world again....

I'm sooo happy that we'll see again GOLD PANTS!!!!:D And I love the way he looks in the smooth criminal rehearsal!!!:wub:

Whats the jumping through the window thing in the trailer?

This is soooooooo amazing - it's so hard to process we won't ever be seeing this LIVE. :( I still can't believe he's gone - this is so wrong... :( He looks so sexy in those extra sparkly goldpants! :wub:

I dont know why, but I think its Scream... just seems like it to me, like when the smashing noise plays in the intro of the song. Although i could see it from Man in the Mirror/Stranger in Moscow or a long Smooth Criminal version too!

Last edited:

I cant wait to see this Film now :D so excited

I think it's from Smooth Criminal. :)

The Dome Project would consist seven works: Smooth Criminal (Jackson inserted into classic 2D black-and-white film noir chase sequence); Thriller (3-D movie starting in a haunted house with a ghostly image of Vincent Price, then moving into a graveyard where the dead awaken); Earth Song (3D short film featuring little girl who wanders through rain forest, takes a nap and dreams of the splendor of nature, and awakens to find the natural world has been devastated); They Don't Care About Us (a/k/a Drill, 2D film in which a sea of soldiers march in unison; 10 male dancers replicated hundreds of times); MJ Air (3-D movie in which a 707 jet pulls into the frame; hole was to open in screen for Michael Jackson to enter; jet flies away); The Final Message (3-D movie of little girl from rain forest embracing the earth); and The Way You Make Me Feel (2D theatrical background featuring male dancers fashioned as historical construction workers).
http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.com/2009/07/this-is-it-tour-rehearsals-details.html

THOSE PANTS AREN'T JUST GOLD, THEY SPARKLY GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh man :cry: :cry: my heart burst wit excitment jus then, pulse at like 200! then i remebered and burst into tears........:cry: i just hate the confusion in my heart and the pains of what should have been....

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING
i miss u michael... :( this was going to be the greatest show EVER!

O_O

Oh. My. Freakin'. God. O_O

His concert would've been epic! EPIC! Absolutely kick ass! He looks like his ol' self here.

Argh, I can't believe that he's gone! This is so f_cked up!

O_O

Oh. My. Freakin'. God. O_O

His concert would've been epic! EPIC! Absolutely kick ass! He looks like his ol' self here.

Argh, I can't believe that he's gone! This is so f_cked up!

Hes not gone. Hes here :) Always and forever.

Going to watch the whole show. Damn this Eastern Time. No sleep tomorrow night. In Estonia its like 3 am when it begins.

Back