MTV THIS IS IT Trailer(s) Promo All Discussion here. [MERGED]

I'm not going to be able to see the movie. I'm in tears just watching this. It's so hard, I miss him so much. :boohoo

Oh Goood, I'm gonna be so devastated after watching this movie or even the full trailer : (

It's incredibly painful... Seeing all of Michael's artistic visions, his creative dreams, his unprecedented comeback and decades more of the magic only he can bring fade away forever in the blink of an eye, due to the negligent hands of another. Michael had nearly a decade of dance and music bottled up inside due to all the negative events that plagued him since Invincible, and finally he was able to focus on his art, he was exhilarated. All of this had to happen on the eve of the greatest concert series ever. Ugh...

It's incredibly painful... Seeing all of Michael's artistic visions, his creative dreams, his unprecedented comeback and decades more of the magic only he can bring fade away forever in the blink of an eye, due to the negligent hands of another. Michael had nearly a decade of dance and music bottled up inside due to all the negative events that plagued him since Invincible, and finally he was able to focus on his art, he was exhilarated. All of this had to happen on the eve of the greatest concert series ever. Ugh...

:(

I wholeheartedly agree...

you said it

did everybody saw it at the VMA'S last night that was amazing

his closthes is hot and stayle GO MICHAEL :jump: i can't :yes: is it oct 28th Yet :thinking:

just seen the full trailer. Never cried so much in such a small length of time.
This film is gonna be even harder than i thought.

Anyone seen the part with MJ sliding down the stairs in his full smooth criminal gear.

Im like wowwww new video with MJ in his smooth criminal clothes.

Anyone seen the part with MJ sliding down the stairs in his full smooth criminal gear.

Im like wowwww new video with MJ in his smooth criminal clothes.

haha! yea! one of my favorite scenes to lol. Its like hes saying.. ""50 my ass, i can do it can you?" lol

Just seen the trailer on Jay Leno about 5 minutes ago. It was amazing. Sony has officially begun the marketing assault!

^ It wasn't the full 2 minute+ one from last night, it looked like a condensed 30 second version. Obviously the 2 minute version will not be played in average commercials since that would be too expensive. The version from the VMA's is meant exclusively for the website and for the movie theaters (Coming Soon). The version I seen tonight will probably be the main commercial 30 second spot. Keep an eye out, I imagine we will be seeing it a few times.

I saw this last night during Jay Leno...
it had more of Billie Jean rehearsal... it was great...
I'm surprised nobody recorded it... :(

Question the 30sec trailer was shown during commercials or during Jay Leno's show??

I would love to see the trailer from Jay Leno show - was there much more from BJ ?

awww, another trailer!!!! I love the new version of billie jean!!!:)

thanks for posting the video!!!!!!!!:)

Back