MTV THIS IS IT Trailer(s) Promo All Discussion here. [MERGED]

Re: 30 new seconds!!!

OHHMUHHHHGAAAAH, that man's voice was LOOOW! I'm in tears and we only saw 30 fuggin seconds?!?!?

Gonna have to bring a couple 'o boxes of Puffs with lotion so my eyes don't dry out!

omg.. i lost it, just hearing his voice and the all for love. i dont know if i wil be able to handle seeing the movie :cry:

Didn't Smooth Criminal sound live in this promo... :O

this is awesome, how can anyone say he looked frail and ill? he looks damn good and fit.
:dancin:

Oh my gosh, how amazing were those concerts going to be! I feel amazed, but then awfully sad at the same time. :cry: Thank you for posting!

Re: MTV THIS IS IT Trailer Promo [MERGED]

I love seeing him doing that "blow kiss" he does at the end :( it's so Michael..

how I miss him.

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you for post this :flowers:

i can't wait to see this :D :jump:

How many hours is it left til the show start ?

Now that was awesome! That was a solid 23-24 seconds! I imagine this will be a 1 minute promo. Now, will it air only once during the VMA's or will they play it several times throughout the show? Based on what I learned in advertising, if they only play it once then it won't have much effect. If they are smart they should focus on frequency instead of reach. They should have that baby cranking out at least 6-10 times in that 2 hours. Then people will remember it. That's the key, don't just play it once during a 2 hour show or 98% of the audience will forget it. I hope Sony didn't make that mistake.

Back