MJ sighting from May 16, 2008

Re: New MJ Sighting (VIDEO Included)

Well I hope he enjoyed watching Narnia with his kids :). I'm looking forward to seeing that film when it comes out in the UK.

Narnia, didn't even know that was released yet, and I work in a cinema! :lol:

sexysearchjj3.jpg

Its out in the US but it doesn't come out in the UK until June, not sure why.

Last edited by a moderator:

All i say is that it was nice to see him and that he is out injoying life with his kids even when he is so busy getting his album finished. Don,t we all miss him so much.

All i say is that it was nice to see him and that he is out injoying life with his kids even when he is so busy getting his album finished. Don,t we all miss him so much.

I don't think he's that busy working if he's out watching movies

Someone cant rip the video and download it,please.

What's the big deal, you can only see MJ for like a second! He went out to the movies.

awwww the kids are all grown up.

and that "thing" MJ is wearing seems AWFULLY familiar to a certain photo.....

well it hasn't come out in australia yet, so maybe it hasn't come out in ireland as well?

Many Blessing's to michael,It was wonderful to see him ...
I saw 'Narna' friday too,In a hotel cinema also * smile*...

Good to see Michael doing well and enjoying his time with his children. :wub: Now Michael please don't make it another 6 months before we see you. You are going to give your fans a heart attack. :swoon:

a very thin man, dressed in black from head (including face) to toe in black, getting into an escalade---how relevant is that. Thanks TMZ for the scoop

i have just realized he is wearing the same shoes that he was wearing when he was spotted in Vegas when he went with the kids to the bookstore (in December). lol
(sorry if this "important" :lol: info has been posted already in the thread)

i have just realized he is wearing the same shoes that he was wearing when he was spotted in Vegas when he went with the kids to the bookstore (in December). lol
(sorry if this "important" :lol: info has been posted already in the thread)

A scoop. :wild: Of course it is important and you are the first to report it!

Good eye if you are right about this. Are you sure it is both feet? Are we about to solve the foot mystery? Can we get some comparison shots in here?

Okay, was finally able to watch the video....Oh boy...Michael looks HOT!!! :stretcher Yes, his face was covered, so I didn't see his face, but that BODY....:wild: :wild: :wild: *faints* :stretcher Oh...my...GOD! :wild: He should wear jeans more often....they look REEEEEALLY good on him!!! :kickass: And, yeah, he is skinny, but it looks like he has gained a COUPLE pounds (not a few pounds...just a couple...but still a little to make him look healthy :) )...he doesn't look as skinny as he did at the end of the trial (he was so skinny then it was scary...! But it was understandable!!)...still very very skinny, but healthy. The kind of skinny he has always been. He looks fabulous! :) I hope he keeps eating his KFC so that he keeps his weight and won't get too skinny. :D

And Narnia...I hope they liked it! I guess it's a great film for kids and all that...But not really my kind of thing I'd think. I mean, I have never seen it, but even just the name doesn't do anything for me! :lol: I would have gone to see Iron Man or Speed Racer with my niece if I wouldn't have gotten sick. I really wanna see Speed Racer...it sems to have sooo cool special effects!! Michael, you wanna go to the movies with me??? :lol:

Nice to see MJ out and about with the kids, even if we don't actually 'see' him in this footage. That darn green bus possibly blocked out footage of Prince, 'cause i only saw Paris and Blanket coming out the door. And if TMZ did'nt point it out, I would never have noticed the two differing shoes he's wearing!lol

Prince came out at the same time Blanket did...he was in front of Blanket. He had a black cap on and was wearing navy blue outfit from head to toe. :)

Last edited:

I am still concerned that Michael was wearing a slipper on ONE foot
to me that says he has an injured foot .. :( I wore a slipper on one
foot foot when I injured mine .. so thats the first thing I thought of.

It looks like a slipper to me :unsure:

I dropped a fork on my foot 2 or 3 months ago and it stabbed right in to my toe. Maybe Michael did something like that, lol.

WES i work in a cinema 2... Here in Malta, its not yet relised... maybe its not relised yet where you live...

A scoop. :wild: Of course it is important and you are the first to report it!

Good eye if you are right about this. Are you sure it is both feet? Are we about to solve the foot mystery? Can we get some comparison shots in here?
hm..if both feet i dunno, but on the pictuer from December they are on both feet :D
(i do not want to post it here since it is a "post-it" picture.lol but pm me ur mail and i can send it:)

Its good to see my boy like this, but its these kind of sightings that make me remember my boy has been promising us an album for over two years. I'm sorry for being a party pooper guys but I miss this man so bloody much. If he tells me the album is coming out in 2012, I 'l be cool, atleast then I know whats what. I love you Mike, keep it gangster with those Jeans!

Back