MJ Related Pet Peeves

When someone says he is fat because of his weird stomach shape.

I recognise this. The other day I told a group of people on a party that Michael is among the people I most admire (we all shared our most admired lists). They looked at me with wtf-faces and just went silent after that. To my own horror I felt the need to explain that he was a pure soul that could never harm a child. I hate how we have to defend him always and his awesomeness isn't just seen and appreciated by everyone like it should be.

I hate situations like this. So awkward and heart breaking.

When someone says he is fat because of his weird stomach shape.

WTF MAN? :hysterical:That made me laugh! Who said said? Like half the world is like "eww he was sooo skinny :bugeyed" which I do not appreciate either because to me, my baby Michael was perfect :wub:.

Jealousy. ... To think Michael had a wonderfully proportioned body. Fat? 0..0 They so wished they looked that lean and graceful.

Damn straight ;) Beautiful, graceful, sleek dancer's body...

I love Michael's figure. I think it's so beautiful. Haters will hate.

this might of been said already, but when people say " one of the greatest entertainers of all time"
i mean, fine if you want to argue the "greatest artist" or whatever, i get it cos there are a lot of other good artists ( not as good as mj in my humble opinion) but whatever
but when it comes to ENTERTAINMENT. i'm sorry but no body, and i mean no body can whip a crowd into that kind of fever!
grr

Posted this before, I just hate when Paul Mcartney talks bout when he discussed w/Michael bout buying songs, then proceeds to mimic Michael's voice, "I'm gonna buy your songs." Must've heard him do this like 5 times!

People who listen to his music and think that he's guilty. I never got that. We all know that Michael's innocent but if he was guilty of the crimes he was accused of then i would have been done with him and his music a long time ago

I hate it when people make fun when someone likes Michael. I have 2 awesome MJ stickers on my car and my co workers think it's ridiculous. They'll never understand the amazingness of Michael and how much he means to me.

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but I can't help it: the way he's now being mentioned more positively in the media, and how even the fashion trends on here are clearly now inspired by him (i.e. the military jackets, the shiny black ones and the like), how artists and their dances are obviously again heavily inspired by him. I'm referring to my country in particular, and how even politicians or singers here are saying things like 'Who doesn't like Michael Jackson?', or 'We miss him' etc.... They never said this when he was alive, not ever, there was that kind of uncomfortable, disturbing silence and/or attitude about him, not to mention on comedy shows, when they were often making fun of him... So while this is nice in a way, it hurts seeing all this now, and I've stopped being impressed by it for quite a long time.. It has started to get a bit obnoxious to me, to be honest...

Oh, and another thing: how when imitating his dancing (for instance, on the 'Dancing With The Stars' from my country), even before he died, they're always 'using' the Thriller-Michael dance, or the 'Dangerous' performance and some other things, the ever-so tiring moonwalk (it has gotten that way to me, as that's far from it being his most impressive dance move), or the crotch-grab and the like. What about the Robot, what about the various intricate moves he should be more known for, like the pre-Thriller ones, and even the post-Thriller ones, I don't know.. don't have time to enlist them, but.. man, this irritates me to no end. This is so limiting to his artistry...

Back