MJ & LMP portrait

That doesn't look like her.

Michael was completely out of this world. :wub:

a close up - click to see full size

mjpaint1.jpg

Ah yes thanks, I can see when I click this close up, I think it looks just like Lisa when she was young & slim.

Great work by the artist.

& Michael is the sweetest romantic :heart: :heart:.

EDIT:

I can't tell you about American reports, cause I'm in Russia and since there was basically no internet then, I watched/listened to Russian news on TV and radio. And everyone was like, while Michael Jackson's wife is at home, Michael is seen with his ex-wife, holding hands, hehehe and they dined together in a restaurant, *gasp*, and he invited her to South Africa etc etc. It was quite shocking and fun at the same time :)

Really?? Awww...I wish I coulda seen those, I was too little back then to understand all this :p.
What were the news reports like? Could you elaborate a little? Did the media think that MJ & LMP were gonna get back together? I think I saw some reports on Youtube, but those were in different languages, did they play any over in English? Like was the American media interested in their relationship at that point?

I searched around..this is what you want..

mjnlisa.jpg

Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley 1998, two years after their divorce, a canoodling MJ and Lisa Marie show up for an intimate little dinner at the Ivy restaurant in L.A- even while Jackson’s wife, Debbie Rowe, was sitting home alone, seven months pregnant with their second child. Jackson, who wore Mickey Mouse pajamas the first time he slept with Presley, lived up to his nickname during dinner, keeping his custom-made black surgical mask on throughout the entire meal and lifting it up only to fork bites of crab cake and grilled vegetables into his mouth. They left the restaurant hand in hand to window-shop, when a photographer caught up with them. “I can’t live without him, “Lisa Marie later confessed to a friend. “We’re soul mates.”

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

'Complicating matters is the fact that Debbie loves Michael and loathes Lisa Marie. She believes Lisa Marie has publically humiliated her by being seen all over the world with Michael.' 'He had promised Debbie that he wouldn't be seen alone with Lisa Marie but that pact sems to have crumbled.'' And last October Lisa Marie broke a promise to her mother when she went off with Jackson on a public trip to South Africa - and even took her kids! To make matters even stranger, Lisa Marie celebrated her 30th birthday with Danny, the children and some 50 friends on January 23rd. Michael wasn't invited, however he soon found his way back into her life. 'Lisa Marie's back with me' Michael told the couples friend. And this time, I'm not going to let her get away.'
(Feb.10, 1998) IN OTHER JACKSON NEWS - HE TAKES LISA-MARIE OUT ON THE TOWN IN LA:
King of Pop MICHAEL JACKSON has set tongues wagging again after being spotted out on the town with ex-wife LISA MARIE PRESLEY. The THRILLER star left pregnant wife DEBBIE ROWE at home while he wined and dined Presley at the exclusive IVY restaurant in Beverly Hills, California last Saturday night. Jackson emerged from the eaterie hand in hand with the 30-year- old daughter of ELVIS, and the couple sped off in a waiting car. Rumors are now rife that Presley's bizarre romance with the megastar is back on again. The news will not be welcomed by her first husband DANNY KEOUGH, who only recently was reported to have reunited with Presley. Keough banned Presley from letting the singer near their two children after seeing pictures of five year-old son BEN sitting on Jackson's lap.

mjbmux.jpg

Keough warned Lisa Marie he would take court action for custody of the kids if they came into contact with Jackson again. Now with the latest sightings, Jackson is well and truly in Keough's bad books.
(Jan.28,1998) ARE LISA MARIE'S FORTUNES BACK IN THE GRIP OF JACKSON??:
LISA MARIE PRESLEY is back in the clutches of ex-husband MICHAEL JACKSON, sparking fears that he'll grab control of the multi-million dollar Presley empire. The couple have been spotted spending hours together chatting business and pleasure despite Jackson having a wife and child, with another on the way, back at his Neverland Ranch in California. And family friends of Presley say mom PRISCILLA is freaking out that the singer is only interested in her daughter's fortune, left to her by ELVIS PRESLEY. A friend told American tabloid NATIONAL EXAMINER, "She's starstruck over Michael.
And he's convinced her she can trust him over anyone else. She told me 'I can trust Michael. Michael has all the money he could ever use. He has no reason to try to get part of mine." Presley is due to inherit the $300 million Elvis estate when she turns 30 on February 1st. A friend said, "Priscilla is scared to death that Michael will take over and fire her. This is the guy who shrewdly bought up the rights to all the Beatles songs. So now PAUL McCARTNEY would have to pay Michael if he wants to record one of his own songs. Priscilla's petrified Michael is up to the same game with Lisa."

:smilerolleyes: :smilerolleyes: :smilerolleyes: :smilerolleyes: :smilerolleyes:

image001.jpg

mj-lmp-bday-ivy-restaurant-7feb1998.jpg

2udzwbt.jpg

some more reporting, not in English though..

http://www.img-teufel.de/img_Scannen00019e90fdd0jpg.jpg.html
http://www.img-teufel.de/img_Scannen0002ffdcd1e9jpg.jpg.html

Michael Jackson & Lisa Marie Presley South Africa Oct/Nov 1998

I see that's Omer Bhatti holding Lisa's hand..

MJLMoct_1998_04.jpg

MJLMoct_1998.jpg

MJLMoct_1998_03.jpg

MJLMoct_1998_02.jpg

These links might be interesting to you also ForeverKOP. -

http://www.lipstickalley.com/4802783-post1.html

http://www.positivelymichael.com/forums/showpost.php?p=74419&postcount=50

Last edited:
Please, someone know if the painting was given by David Nordahl himself to Julien's Auction? I just wondering who was the owner of it because if MJ and Lisa was divorced when the painting was finished, for who Nordahl did give the painting.?

Sorry for ''wake up'' the thread after a long time, but I need to know how Julien's Auction got the painting. I don't find this info in no one place!

I wonder why they never got back together after all this. She was begging Michael back....sending letters and getting Katherine involved to convince her son to take her back. Even promising him 9 kids if he took her back. Yet, he chose to have kids with Debbie and a surrogate. That's the puzzling part. This is a man who was desperate for kids and she was willing to give him 9 kids and yet nada. That has always been the part of the love story I never understood. Soul Mates would have done everything they could to be back together....

Anyway, the painting is gorgeous as well as all those pictures of them back in 98.

I always wondered why some people get everything since they were born and some people were given absolutelly nothing. LMP was given the full package to live in physical world: money, fame, good look, and luck to be Mj wife, which she could not handle though. :)
Geeez,this is too much for one person, I thought. And because of that, I was thinking, well something has to be that she does not have. I was thinking about physical stuff, not spiritual.
And finally looking at her pictures I found what she does not have. I my opinion Lisa does not have beatiuful legs and beautiful hands. I was like, Oh. At least something God did not give to this person :lol:

I always wondered why some people get everything since they were born and some people were given absolutelly nothing. LMP was given the full package to live in physical world: money, fame, good look, and luck to be Mj wife, which she could not handle though. :)
Geeez,this is too much for one person, I thought. And because of that, I was thinking, well something has to be that she does not have. I was thinking about physical stuff, not spiritual.
And finally looking at her pictures I found what she does not have. I my opinion Lisa does not have beatiuful legs and beautiful hands. I was like, Oh. At least something God did not give to this person :lol:
exactly ..you are right,,,,,that is the reason Lisa and Michael's marriage never worked out...:lmao:

I love to read your post..:hug:

exactly ..you are right,,,,,that is the reason Lisa and Michael's marriage never worked out...:lmao:

I love to read your post..:hug:

LMAOOOO BTW, I have read somewhere that MJ loved long beautiful legs in women. Seriosely. :lol:

Last edited:

LMAOOOO BTW, I have read somewhere that MJ loved long beautiful legs in women. Seriosely. :lol:
yes your posts are refreshing..:)....Lisa's legs are definitely like tree trunks...:hysterical:

yes your posts are refreshing..:)....Lisa's legs are definitely like tree trunks...:hysterical:

I did not want to make fun of Lisa's legs, but seriosely dear Lord, why so much was given to just ONE person? ::lol:

Last edited:
I did not want to make a fun of Lisa's legs, but seriosely dear Lord, why so much was given to just ONE person? ::lol:
I know I am just being funny, Lisa is a very blessed girl to have all of the positives that she does have. ..I hope she appreciates it...:angel:

I wonder why they never got back together after all this. She was begging Michael back....sending letters and getting Katherine involved to convince her son to take her back. Even promising him 9 kids if he took her back. Yet, he chose to have kids with Debbie and a surrogate. That's the puzzling part. This is a man who was desperate for kids and she was willing to give him 9 kids and yet nada. That has always been the part of the love story I never understood.

Because, Debbie was already pregnant by then! But it wasn't first time, that Lisa promised Michael a child and failed at keeping her promise. That was the first thing that Lisa promised Michael when they got marred! Michael was a smart man, he knew that women do fake in order to get what they want!

xthunderx2;3161240 said:
I know I am just being funny, Lisa is a very blessed girl to have all of the positives that she does have. ..I hope she appreciates it...:angel:

It does not look like to me. And…, usually people who get everything so easy, who did not work hard for it, simply do not know how to appreciate everything what was given. She was a very spoiled girl from the beginning, and this is an impression I always had about her. She thought that she can get everything she wants in her life and only one thing she could not get is Michael Jackson. It pissed her off and she released a crappy album in 2003 “To whom it may concern” ,full of hate and bad language.
One day I went through the lyrics in this album and felt sick. Especially one track from this album “To whom it may concern” is very questionable. I do not know what she meant. Did she mean that MJ abused kids? Anyways. What a crazy soap opera. I hope Lisa learned her lesson and she never will give another interview about Michael but I doubt it.

Because, Debbie was already pregnant by then! But it wasn't first time, that Lisa promised Michael a child and failed at keeping her promise. That was the first thing that Lisa promised Michael when they got marred! Michael was a smart man, he knew that women do fake in order to get what they want!

I agree.. I think Mike figured that she lied once to him so she would lie and hurt him again.

Nice portrait. Says a lot about someone's heart to be able to see the vision they have about another. Requires a lot of love and foresight to see 'what else' someone is beyond the moment.

Also love the fact that MJ idealizes a woman more or less to be painted the way the Pre-Raphaelites saw females. Knowing his art history interest, it tells a lot.

Last edited:
I wonder why they never got back together after all this. She was begging Michael back....sending letters and getting Katherine involved to convince her son to take her back. Even promising him 9 kids if he took her back. Yet, he chose to have kids with Debbie and a surrogate. That's the puzzling part. This is a man who was desperate for kids and she was willing to give him 9 kids and yet nada. That has always been the part of the love story I never understood. Soul Mates would have done everything they could to be back together....

Anyway, the painting is gorgeous as well as all those pictures of them back in 98.

:bugeyed really? how do we know all this info is true? :unsure:

Reading this made me feel sorry for Debbie Rowe. In fact, I was never a pro-Debbie, but I must admit there are many more powerful reasons to be PRO-Debbie than pro-LMP.

She is not only the mother of Michael's two beloved kids, but her silent loyalty towards Michael over the years and dispite every thing, tells really a lot when you compare that with the way LMP made fun of her love for Michael and the love of Michael for herself over the years.

However, seeing Debbie with that guy Schaffel.... oh, well... we'll never know. and after all, it's not our business anyway, but only theirs :(

MJ and LMP portarait really looks very romantic but.....

Here is a note MJ left after visiting Zoo with LMP one day:

memphiszoo.jpg

Gosh, this note does not sound romatic to me :lol:

memphiszoo.jpg

I would agree, but it seems he has a good sense of humor.

memphiszoo.jpg

Well if my boyfriend wrote that I wouldn't be impressed but I'd see the funny side eventually :lol:

memphiszoo.jpg

:lmao: haha hilarious! Can you imagine her face when she read it? lol

memphiszoo.jpg

No, it's not but I LOVE his sense of humor! :giggle:

Sorry for asking but does anybody understand what it says after animals:? Thank you! :)

Well if my boyfriend wrote that I wouldn't be impressed but I'd see the funny side eventually :lol:

If ever got something like that from my boyfriend/husband I would leave him immidiately. Lisa still was chasing him for many years. What a shame to chase guys.

Sorry for asking but does anybody understand what it says after animals:? Thank you!
After animals it says LISAMARIE. You are welcome.:)

memphiszoo.jpg

Whatta man! Medieval maiden one minute, and not afraid of corny jokes the next! Respect! :agree::D:D

Hehe, I love it. Somehow my family always pulls jokes like that, especially in connotation with monkeys and pigs, lol.

If ever got something like that from my boyfriend/husband I would leave him immidiately. Lisa still was chasing him for many years. What a shame to chase guys.

After animals it says LISAMARIE. You are welcome.:)
:yes: I agree with that statement about chasing guys.

:rofl: I though he was gonna write the animal he saw there!

Back