MJ LAPD Investigation: Authorities taking their time in Jackson case

Oceangirl...I see many of your points, so thank you first for responding to the things I've read. It does help me and gives me more to think about, so much appreciated.

sorry but the meds in his system were all prescribed by murray , so murray won't not be able to blame other doctors , simply because no drugs prescribed by other doctors found in mj's body let alone killed him .the other doctors are really really IRRELEVANT to the homicide case.

My main thought about the other doctors isn't that Murray might be blaming the other doctors (although, of course, I'm sure he'll try to blame anyone but himself). What I was saying was that if the evidence shows that he was in communication with other doctors about drugs having been prescribed to MJ, including but not limited to propofol, then that strengthens the case against Murray. Because for him to give him anything with the knowledge that MJ might have been taking anything else, then that is reckless and negligent on Murray's part. It doesn't matter if MJ took any other drugs or not really, because if Murray even suspected that he did based on communication with other doctors, then he should not have given MJ anything at all.

that was a rumour , stacey Howe was the one Murray called at noon on 25th of june , the media first said she works for klien which turned out to be a fabrication.

Are you saying that Stacey Howe's employment with Klein was a fabrication? Or are you saying that the correspondance between her and Murray was a fabrication? Just want to clarify because her name and the emails are mentioned in the search warrant, though her employer's name is not. So maybe the error there initially was in who she worked for. Sounds like it was Murray, not Klein? And then is it possible then that emails/correspondence in question was between Howe and Klein? Just trying to get my info straight.

(Edit: just answered part of my own question by looking at the search warrant served at the pharmacy in Las Vegas....Stacey Howe was Murray's employee, not Klein's.)

Last edited:
ocean, it may NOT be important, the other docs and what they prescribed but that'll be murray's defense. along w/ mj doing it to himself or him not knowing if mj took something else in the interim of giving all those injections and then the fatal propofol.

also, he was mj's doc a lot sooner than the weeks before he died. if not in the very very end of 06 then early 07 so he's full of it.

lividity, the fireplace, and the stall in calling 911 but making multiple calls to others shows he was stalling and trying to cover it up.

that could bring a potential manslaughter charge up to murder two.

ok, I got your point .

one thing i found very very odd about the fireplace things, kai said mj did feel cold allot and they kept the house warm for him , lets assume indeed mj asked for the fireplaces to be on in his bedroom , what about murray? how could he handle a fireplace in June in California the whole night ? I mean i would not be able to stay in a room in June in California without A.C let alone fireplaceS.

is it logic to assume that he stayed in that room with such high temperature in June the whole time monitoring mj ? very very very hard to believe .

another question: who talked about the unbearable temperature in the room , the paramedics or the detectives ? it will be very interesting to know whether the paramedics asked to turn off the fireplaces and murray refused because as i remember it was the detectives who talked about the temperature , someone correct me if i'm wrong ?

Last edited:
ok it was the police officers not the paramedics who talked about the temperature that tells me murray kept the fireplaces on when the paramedics were in the room , they stayed for 42 minutes and when they left and mj was pronounced dead the police officers came .

Ive read a number of the posts in this thread and you guys all raise really valid issues. I hope and pray that they get everyone involved in Michael's death but if they dont, one thing is for sure - if the cops dont lock murray up and throw away the key, one of the fans will get him anyway. Michael has fans all over the world and im certain someone will get him. Murray might be blessed if he gets to go to jail because the alternative will be far worse I think.

could the high temperature in the room delay rigor mortis if MJ had been dead for some time? the paramedics said that it was very very hot when they got there

This is taking to long ok so we know about the other Dr but conrad murray is the one that KILL him so arest Dr Murray and then work on the other dr.....

If they are going for the benzo effect, all the gloves gotta come off. They're digging hard and fast, forcing past shrinks to come out of the woodwork.
Right off the bat, they're going for 2nd degree murder.
It wouldn't put past me they're going to cast their net further and wider. One by one, the cross-over effect, other times seamlessly, the over-lapping effect. In the end it's one big loop. And before you know it. Bam! The chips fall, one by one, the doimino effect blowing off the hood, lashing it out in epic proportion.
If they are gonna throw everything into the kitchen sink, something's bound to stick.
Enough of sullying Michael's name!
He did'nt die of drug overdose! It's HOMICIDE: injection by another for crying out loud!

the simple fact that they did not size Dr.Adams records tells me they are not looking into other doctors in relation to mj's death or even "past addiction" , if mj had indeed lupus , then it is really next to impossible to convince a jury that a doctor was overprescribing . I'm sure they knew about mj's medical history from the autopsy and Klien's records and they are convinced going after other doctors won't get anywhere. the jury would ask for a medical justification and once an expert testifies what is lupus and how much a patient suffers , the prosecution case against any doctor will go out of the window. That ofcourse if indeed mj had lupus in the first place.

Unfortunately they are taking way to long. No justice was even served. I haven't heards news in 2 monthd wtf!!?!

I just want justice for Michael and his family...I dont care how long the investigation takes.
I think EVERYONE needs justice when it comes to this case for everyone who loved Michael. People around the world are hurting.

I hope they don't pull a familiar stunt and start doing something when This Is It Movie comes out. It happened for the Number Ones album if I remember right...

Agree!

I think it's time us MJ fans started demanding some SPEEDY JUSTICE for Michael.

Anyone have Reverend Al Sharpton's number?

Now we talking:

Rev AL SHARPTON: http://www.waok.com/pages/4281166.php
Please flood his Radio show he LOVES it its Live, he speaks with the Jacksons Daily if necessary, I have spoken with him LIVE on this show concerning the WILL. Studio Line (404) 892-2703
http://www.waok.com/pages/13826.php?tag=Box_9150849_Inner_Div;pn1117

Dick Gregory: http://www.dickgregory.com/index2.html
Emailed and Phone Number; have spoken with his Assistant and results are in the News. Michael has some SERIOUS PEOPLE on his DEATH, dont let the Quietness fool you.

Its TIME for Michael Jackson FANS to RETURN the LOVE.

Last edited:
Oh please call in & tell him this is URGENT - is Michael's death going to be a cold case like the Black Dahlia?

The LAPD & District Attorney have messed up PLENTY of times - so we can't take a chance!!!

Now we talking:

Rev AL SHARPTON: http://www.waok.com/pages/4281166.php
Please flood his Radio show he LOVES it its Live, he speaks with the Jacksons Daily if necessary, I have spoken with him LIVE on this show concerning the WILL.

Dick Gregory: http://www.dickgregory.com/index2.html
Emailed and Phone Number; have spoken with his Assistant and results are in the News. Michael has some SERIOUS PEOPLE on his DEATH, dont let the Quietness fool you.

Its TIME for Michael Jackson FANS to RETURN the LOVE.

Back