Michael's kids spend thanksgiving with! Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on now guys, that is the kids Grandfather. What is the big deal with the children spending Thanksgiving with Joe? I think its nice. There is nothing wrong with it.

Nothing wrong with that IMO, they're just spending time with their Grandfather. Michael didn't want him to have a hand in raising them for obvious reasons but he'd never want them to be kept apart, they're still family and isn't that what Thanksgiving's all about?

I couldn't agree with you more.

none of us should assume that the kids would tell, if their grandfather beat them. kids don't always tell.

They are intelligent children and I am sure that they have been taught that they should tell if anything happened to them.

Anyway, I'm over this now. Regardless what you think of Joe..the children are spending time with thier grandad and nobody here can change that.

They had a nice day with their grandad and thats all that matters.

I could keep reposting Michael's 2001 speech again and again but I'd be trolling. Those words are important though.

none of us should assume that the kids would tell, if their grandfather beat them. kids don't always tell. and Michael said a lot of things, pro and con about his dad. so it's not up to us to decide the final cut. but, whatever Michael decided, that should be honored..including if he didn't want them to be raised around Joseph. whoever Mj's final decision doesn't please, doesn't matter, because it's MJ's final decision, whatever that was. and we may not know the intricacies of that FINAL decision.

I agree with you..I remember Michael's face when he told about how his father abused him..it broke my heart to see Michael feeling like that.....I just dont want Joe to make Michael's children feel the same way.....I also agree that we may never know Michael's final decision on Joe being around his children....I wish I did know...but...it is not a thing that will ever be made public..I dont think.....so again I will just say ..for me..I just wish the kids were not aloud around Joe at all....I know folks will say as long as he behaves himself them he should have a relationship with his grandchildren......As far as I am concerned anyone who would do those things to their own children..that he did to Michael.......give him enough time he will try something mean on one of those children.....weather or not they tell remains to be seen.

They are intelligent children and I am sure that they have been taught that they should tell if anything happened to them.

Anyway, I'm over this now. Regardless what you think of Joe..the children are spending time with thier grandad and nobody here can change that.

They had a nice day with their grandad and thats all that matters.

you can be really intelligent, and still be intimidated. and what matters is, what Michael wishes. period.

I dont think we should make the children feel guilty or bad for wanting to spend time with their grandfather
he isnt going to lay a hand on them _ that was in the past the man is 80 yrs old ... times are different than
back when he was raising 9 children with an iron fist .. he is a kinder gentler Joe _ life does that to people

We need to butt out of thier relationship with their grandfather. Its really none of our business
and if they ever read any of the things fans say about thier family it could cause them to cringe
or harm to thier syc .. to hear all the hate_ we need to stop ALL the hate on the family _ we really do
for the sake of the children . .. if you really care about the children

bitching about Joe, threatening and hating on him is helping NOTHING.
I don't feel we should come between the children and their family.
They are going to grow up hating MJ fan or a least having a uncomfortable
feeling about them _ if this is what they constantly will hear from fans about
the people they care about _ Think about it ??

*rep points* great post Qbee, great post.. :clapping:

Joe is older now. He is not going to lay a finger on those kids, honestly. And now God has brought Michael's kids to be close- occasionally- to Joesph. Joe can learn Michael's wisdom by watching Michael's kids. The kids will teach their Grandpa. This could be a beautiful thing. Joe will see Michael did not rule with the 'iron fist' yet raised these wonderful kids. This could expand Michael's circle of love in such a meaningful way. L.O.V.E.

Joe is older now. He is not going to lay a finger on those kids, honestly. And now God has brought Michael's kids to be close- occasionally- to Joesph. Joe can learn Michael's wisdom by watching Michael's kids. The kids will teach their Grandpa. This could be a beautiful thing. Joe will see Michael did not rule with the 'iron fist' yet raised these wonderful kids. This could expand Michael's circle of love in such a meaningful way. L.O.V.E.

i wish people wouldn't bring God into this. we don't know what God thinks. and using the word L.O.V.E, could be used wrongly. and the kids can get support. there are a lot of people in that family. and the past isn't always the past. and we don't know what Michael would want. nor do we know what the kids feel...whether guilt or not..

we don't know anything, except the parameters of Michael's wishes. and, not even the intricacies of those. but whatever Michael would totally want, people should honor that. of course, not honoring that, is nothing new.

Last edited:
The source of this is a radaronline/radarmagazie... a tabloid. These things are not allowed here.
6. Please read the forum descriptions before you post so you know where to post. Tabloid articles are no longer permitted on MJJCommunity unless:

TMZ Article pertaining/related to the untimely passing of Michael Jackson
Article posted in Enough is Enough for fan action to be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back