Michael's Flight Meals (Timid Flyer)

Pahaha. I have a feeling he's a fan of KFC, strawberry jelly and spray butter?! I havent even heard of spray butter :fear: LOL how was he not the size of a house!!!

This reminds me of that story Magic Johnson told at the memorial about what happened when he went over for a meeting at Michael's house to talk about the Remember the Time video- the chef brought out grilled chicken for Magic but brought out a bucket of KFC for Michael. Magic couldn't believe Michael ate KFC. They ended up sitting on the floor eating the bucket of chicken. lol. Magic said he had so much fun and that was one of the best moments of his life. Considering his life that's saying alot.

Miss you Michael.

I loved when he shared that story at the memorial. It was such a beautiful touch... I just know Michael would have been giggling that sweet laugh when he heard it :)

This thread brought a big smile to my face! :) :wub:
Thanks for posting! :flowers:

Interesting. :)
I didn't know MJ was eating such an unhealthy food. :)

Yea, lol. Perhaps he balanced it out with all the calories he burns from dancing? Who knows.

I personally LOVE the Original recipe from KFC (glad to know Mike and I have that in common), but I can only eat it once in a blue or else I feel sluggish.

Back