Michael's Flight Meals (Timid Flyer)

Yeah I remember reading that in "Conspiracy" I think that was the only time I laughed in the entire book. KFC for breakfast, lunch and dinner. :lol:

i loved this when i first saw it in aphrodities book,
he really did love his kfc,my daughter and i always hae a little giglle when we think about this menu,kfc for breakfast ,lunch,dinner,lol

I wonder if this is real.....but it's fun to read.

"Very timid flyer but will get out of his seat during take off and landing"

LOL! If there's anything they don't want you to do during those moments....:lol:

And wow, the KFC menu. :)
If we ever hear about chicken being an endangered species it's because the Jackson family can't stop eating KFC ;)

I wonder if this is real.....but it's fun to read.

"Very timid flyer but will get out of his seat during take off and landing"

LOL! If there's anything they don't want you to do during those moments....:lol:

And wow, the KFC menu. :)
If we ever hear about chicken being an endangered species it's because the Jackson family can't stop eating KFC ;)

:lol: Michael always has to things differently! Michael and his KFC :giggle: Oh great, now I want a zinger burger!

KFC for breakfast, lunch and dinner! :lol:

Even Blanket had it mashed!

Aww....I love how Michael wanted KFC for breakfast, lunch and dinner...but the yoghurt and bagel must be low-fat! Hahaha

And the kids want whatever their daddy has for dinner. Cute!!!

I love when you miss Michael, and then someone posts something really cute about him like this :) Always brightens me up :)

Yep, Can't help but notice the KFC - I bet he even had a KFC spritzer during the afternoon!! LOL!

LOL!! :wild:

MJ-s-menu-michael-jackson-10878538-768-570.jpg

That's cute!! :wub: Thanks for posting!!

Wow he he he thanks for posting! :wub:
And KFC for three meals straight!?! He ate soo much KFC I am surprised he didnt trn into a KFC chicken bucket :lol:

"Prepare to clean...." that means Michael & co had a lot of food fights 3000 ft in the air. Love it! :D

KFC rules!!!!

baby gets mashed KFC as well? :lol: Oh what a cute little boy mashed KFC eating baby Blanket turned into :lol: and LOL@ cleaning up after he departs :lol:

He enjoyed french fries too didn't? Yeah the clearners who come on to clean the planes have it worst. But they get done fast to turn around the flight to depart again. :)

"Prepare to clean...." that means Michael & co had a lot of food fights 3000 ft in the air. Love it! :D

Cuuuuute!! I could so picture Michael stepping off a plane covered in food after a big food fight hehe

Oh I miss him so. There will never ever be anyone else like him, so precious :wub:

Aww....I love how Michael wanted KFC for breakfast, lunch and dinner...but the yoghurt and bagel must be low-fat! Hahaha

Good point! :doh: :lol:

Paris - 'She is good at cajoling for sugar' hah!

The Paris part about how she's good at scammin' for sugar is what made me laugh.. I've seen this before,been awhile...I am like Michael I love scrambled eggs with jelly or ketchup! -of course the jelly could also be used for your biscuit too -but jelly or ketchup is good with scrambled eggs. I believe Michael loves sweets etc.(duh,we all know that) he probably tried to avoid heavy & scented foods during certains periods for better health (reasons).

And the kids want whatever their daddy has for dinner. Cute!!!

I love when you miss Michael, and then someone posts something really cute about him like this :) Always brightens me up :)

I know, he is cute :wub:

Yeah, this was an entertaining highlight of the "Conspiracy" book. So cute, all that KFC. These flight menus were admitted as evidence for the trial

thanks alot.
it is the opposite for me since the best moments in my life is when the plane takes off.

The first time I flew alone I was terrified (and that was just a few months BEFORE 9/11/01). But now I love flying. I look at it as an escape. I can read, listen to music and just tune everything and everyone out for a while.

Wow he he he thanks for posting! :wub:
And KFC for three meals straight!?! He ate soo much KFC I am surprised he didnt trn into a KFC chicken bucket :lol:

LMFAO! I can't stop imagining Michael as a Michael Jackson KFC chicken bucket now! :wild: :lol:

The first time I flew alone I was terrified (and that was just a few months BEFORE 9/11/01). But now I love flying. I look at it as an escape. I can read, listen to music and just tune everything and everyone out for a while.

Hey, that's actually a really good way to look at it! I always think of flights as annoying because it takes ages to get where you want, but your theory is a very good one! :clapping:

Cuuuuute!! I could so picture Michael stepping off a plane covered in food after a big food fight hehe

Oh I miss him so. There will never ever be anyone else like him, so precious :wub:
I wouldn't mind cleaning up his mess! (Though I think it would all dissapear into my pockets in stead of being cleaned!) :)

LMFAO! I can't stop imagining Michael as a Michael Jackson KFC chicken bucket now!

:rollin:

I wouldn't mind cleaning up his mess! :)

For three years I actually cleaned airplanes :smilerolleyes:
Private jets used to be the tidiest, but even if Michael&co had made the plane look like something had exploded there, I would have been ok with it :D

Back