Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Hey Smooth

Time to tell them all mate lol!

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

what news?
Hi,
I was thanking both for their decision to post more updates. I'm not saying that i have any news form them. Sorry if my comment has made some confussion.

Looking at that list of songs i noticed that there is a song mj did with wilIam called 'the future' Blacked Eyed Peas new album out on nov 30th is called 'the future' too. Coincidence?

Their album is called The Beginning.

I'd love to hear it too.

Great news anyway!

???????????

whats the goss?
^Everyone is on edge these days. They'll attack anyone who reports anything. I've stopped my updates here, regardless of the very exciting things I know are coming so soon. I just got a huge email today on the plans on the album but I'm not even going to say a thing here.

The sad reality is that everyone should just keep their "information" to themselves. Many of the users simply can't handle it.
He just referred to this.

No !
Smooth said he will be keeping everyone posted again now, just give him a chance guys, he dont stay pinned or glued to this thread or his computer lol!!

All will come clear very soon im sure!

T

What "No!"? I just helped Sidewalk...

SPILL! :) x

Aaaarrrrgh... I hope we get some news soon. The anticipation is horrible.

Mikaeel101;3026556 said:
Here's a list of songs Mike did from 2000 - 2010.

I made this list for fun really. Just gives you an idea the amount of songs Mike does per year and all. You can imagine the amount of albums the estate could make just from this list alone. Maybe discussing this list of unheard tracks would bring more excitement and new discussions into this board since we don't have any info on the album.

There's a total of 67 tracks. These are the ones that were registered, which I'm guessing means producers know about it. It doesn't include any other collaborations with T pain or Neyo or any other artist past '08, nor does it include the Cascio tracks or the Bahrain album in '05 so, there are I'd say about 30 - 40 more tracks that aren't in this list.

Enjoy:

All My Children (1999 – 2000) (Michael Jackson, T. Riley, R.C. Stites)
Blue Gangta (1999 - 2001) (Dr Freeze)
Color Of My Soul (2000) (Michael Jackson)
Do You Love Me (2000) (Babyface)
Do You Want Me (2000) (Michael Jackson, Sisqo, Dru Hill)
Edgar Allan Poe (2000) (Michael Jackson, Walter Afanasieff)
Entertainment Tonight (2000) (Michael Jackson)
House of Style (2000 – 2001) (M.Jackson, T.Riley, Tyrese, A.Harris)
Kick It (2000) (Michael Jackson, Rodney Jerkins)
On My Anger (2000) (Michael Jackson, Teddy Riley, Blackstreet)
New Attitiudes (2000 – 2001) (Michael Jackson)
People Have To Make Some Kind Of Joke (2000) (Michael Jackson)
Saved By The Bell (2000) (Michael Jackson)
She Was Lovin' Me (2000) (Michael Jackson, Teddy Riley, Mark C. Rooney)
The Gloved One (2000) (Sisqo)
To The World (2000) (Michael Jackson, Carole Bayer Sager)
What’s Your Life (2000) (Michael Jackson)

Cheater (2001) (Michael Jackson // Fred Jerkins III, Rodney Jerkins)
Chicago 1945 (2001) (Michael Jackson, Steve Pocaro)
Ekam Satyam/The One Truth (2001) (Michael Jackson, A. R. Rahman)
Get Around (2001) (Michael Jackson, Rodney Jerkins, Fred Jerkins III,
I Don't Live Anymore (2001) (Michael Jackson)
In The Valley (2001) (Michael Jackson, Tyrese)
Make Or Break (2001) (Michael Jackson, Teddy Riley)
Maybe We Can Do It (2001) (Michael Jackson, P. Diddy, Rodney Jerkins)
Revolution (2001) (Michael Jackson)
Soldier's Entrance (2001) (Michael Jackson)
That Kind Of Lover (2001) (A1, Ray Ruffin)
The One Truth (2001) (Michael Jackson, A.R. Rahman)
You're A Liar Brother (2001) (Michael Jackson)

All In Your Name (2002) (Barry Gibb, Michael Jackson)
Satisfy (2002) (Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson) Failed to make Charmbracelet album

Force (2003) (Michael Jackson, Irv Gotti, Ashanti, Ja Rule)
Maybe Tomorrow (2003) (Michael Jackson)
Pressure (2000-2003) (Michael Jackson, Rodney Jerkins, LaShawn Daniels, Fred Jerkins III, Harvey Jay Mason)
Resurrection (2003) (Michael Jackson)
Seduction (2000-2003) (Michael Jackson, Shelby Lee Myrick II)
Still Got It (2003) (Michael Jackson)
The Pain (2000-2003) (Michael Jackson, Rodney Jerkins, Harvey Jay Mason, Shawn Stockman)
This'll Make You Cry (2003) (Michael Jackson)
Trash (2003) (Michael Jackson, Irv Gotti)
Trust In My Heart (2003) (Michael Jackson)
Visions (2003) (Michael Jackson)
Wonderful World of Candy (2003) (Michael Jackson, Nisha Kataria)

Untitled Song (2004) (Michael Jackson, Jae-R, Omer Bhatti)
Be Me For a Day (2004) (Michael Jackson)
Breaking (2004) (Michael Jackson)
Dead Or Alive (2004) (Michael Jackson)
Healing My Feelings (2004) (Michael Jackson)
What About Me (2004) (Michael Jackson)

2005 - 2010
Untitled Charity Song (2005) (Michael Jackson, Randy Jackson, Brad Buxer)
From The Bottom Of My Heart (2005) (Michael Jackson)
He Who Makes The Sky To Grey (2005)
Light The Way 2005 (Michael Jackson, Sheik Abdullah)
You Are So Beautiful (2005) (Michael Jackson)
What's It Gonna Be (2006) (Michael Jackson)
Unknown Title (2006/2007) (John Legend)
I'm Dreamin (2006/2007) (Michael Jackson, Will I am)
Benjamin (2006/2007) (Will I Am)
Can You (2007) (Michael Jackson, Will I Am)
The Future (2007) (Michael Jackson, Will I am)
If You Don't Get It (2007) (John Legend, Will I Am)
If We Still Love (2007) (Michael Jackson, Will I Am)
I Will Miss You (2007) (Michael Jackson, Will I Am)
Now That I Found Love (2007) (Michael Jackson, Teddy Riley)
Still The King (2007) (Michael Jackson, Will I Am)
Cry (2009) (Michael Jackson, Marsha Ambrosius)

Where did you find this at? Do they all really exist?

I wonder what the song Edgar Allan Poe is. I have a fascination with Poe and it would be interesting to hear Michael's point of view on him.
There's a few Riley tracks in there too. I wonder if he used any for the album.

^^ Yes the list does exist.

Take any of thos songs and type them in with the word 'unreleased' attached and you'll find, no more than 2-3 sites with all those songs. The ones you won't find will be Blue Gangsta, Cry, and a few others.

About 5 of them I got from other people and I've added them to the list.

Guys, Do you think we will get some news for the album before the event in Sydney?
That is before the 24th of November

Guys, Do you think we will get some news for the album before the event in Sydney?
That is before the 24th of November
Oh blimey, I hope so!

what is a blimey :)

Maybe we will get an announcement on Halloween.

October is almost over. I've lost hope for a November release. Maybe a late November single?

I hope a new single and video are released next month around the same time "Vision" and "The Experience" come out and the album follows in December.

wish sco5 would post his exciting news that had him jumping in his seat... Would LOVE to know.

It's just so frustrating...because WHAT is going on? We've got the game, and the DVD boxset coming out....both at the same time...and apparently an album at the same time....and we knew about the album before the other stuff right? So, why are hearing next to nothing about the album? grrrrrrrr......just frustrated, is all....sorry....lol

I thought it was official for November 22nd.... thats weird its not going to happen

I thought it was official for November 22nd.... thats weird its not going to happen

Well, we don't know that it's not.....If we knew for sure it wasn't gonna happen, then it wouldn't be such a big deal....but we know nothing...not anything official anyways....

:timer:

earthlyme;3025130 said:
Actually the Thriller Album was released on Tuesday,November 30th, 1982… So if this is the case, This album could be released November 30th, 2010, which will also land on Tuesday… Now that would be really cool…Exactly 28Years since the release of thriller…. :D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

That would really be cool! Two historical albums released on a same date..

I don't think the album will be released inlate december. I think the 15th

The 15th at the latest. I don't know about cd release dates in december.

Back