Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

If "Still the King" is on the album, I think "KING" would be an awesome title for the album. I suggested this right at the beginning and i think it got quite positive responses but that was like 6 moths ago haha :)

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

If "Still the King" is on the album, I think "KING" would be an awesome title for the album. I suggested this right at the beginning and i think it got quite positive responses but that was like 6 moths ago haha :)

With a picture of Elvis Presley on the cover :doh:

With a picture of Elvis Presley on the cover :doh:

haha maybe people will realise MJ is the real KING, Elvis looked good and had a great voice and stage presence but never wrote a word of his songs and didn't really have any hand in song creation. :)

April 17, 2009

"artists do not release a work very often until it is finished, polished. unreleased work is part of the creative process. most are incomplete ideas."

Michael Jackson

The Journal Of Reflections Of Thought Truth Of Justice Nothing IS Black Or White (c) 2009
"Proceeds will be donated to prearranged mutually agreed upon charities"

Peace, Happiness, L.O.V.E~~~

God Bless

As Always

:angel:

Hmm sorry to say that but there was another track called Cry and MJ was working on it with Marsha Ambrosius before he passed away...Marsha performed it live as a piano/voice track and said before she sung that she was working on it with Michael ;)

Nothing to do with the Cry track on Invincible's album ;)

I think I have an audio of this live performance, I will check

Thank you for the correction, but I already said I was mistaken with "Butterflies".

Mikaeel101;3026556 said:
Here's a list of songs Mike did from 2000 - 2010.

Enjoy:

All My Children (1999 – 2000) (Michael Jackson, T. Riley, R.C. Stites)
Blue Gangta (1999 - 2001) (Dr Freeze)
Color Of My Soul (2000) (Michael Jackson)
Do You Love Me (2000) (Babyface)
Do You Want Me (2000) (Michael Jackson, Sisqo, Dru Hill)
Edgar Allan Poe (2000) (Michael Jackson, Walter Afanasieff)
Entertainment Tonight (2000) (Michael Jackson)
House of Style (2000 – 2001) (M.Jackson, T.Riley, Tyrese, A.Harris)
Kick It (2000) (Michael Jackson, Rodney Jerkins)
On My Anger (2000) (Michael Jackson, Teddy Riley, Blackstreet)
New Attitiudes (2000 – 2001) (Michael Jackson)
People Have To Make Some Kind Of Joke (2000) (Michael Jackson)
Saved By The Bell (2000) (Michael Jackson)
She Was Lovin' Me (2000) (Michael Jackson, Teddy Riley, Mark C. Rooney)
The Gloved One (2000) (Sisqo)
To The World (2000) (Michael Jackson, Carole Bayer Sager)
What’s Your Life (2000) (Michael Jackson)

Cheater (2001) (Michael Jackson // Fred Jerkins III, Rodney Jerkins)
Chicago 1945 (2001) (Michael Jackson, Steve Pocaro)
Ekam Satyam/The One Truth (2001) (Michael Jackson, A. R. Rahman)
Get Around (2001) (Michael Jackson, Rodney Jerkins, Fred Jerkins III,
I Don't Live Anymore (2001) (Michael Jackson)
In The Valley (2001) (Michael Jackson, Tyrese)
Make Or Break (2001) (Michael Jackson, Teddy Riley)
Maybe We Can Do It (2001) (Michael Jackson, P. Diddy, Rodney Jerkins)
Revolution (2001) (Michael Jackson)
Soldier's Entrance (2001) (Michael Jackson)
That Kind Of Lover (2001) (A1, Ray Ruffin)
The One Truth (2001) (Michael Jackson, A.R. Rahman)
You're A Liar Brother (2001) (Michael Jackson)

All In Your Name (2002) (Barry Gibb, Michael Jackson)
Satisfy (2002) (Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson) Failed to make Charmbracelet album

Force (2003) (Michael Jackson, Irv Gotti, Ashanti, Ja Rule)
Maybe Tomorrow (2003) (Michael Jackson)
Pressure (2000-2003) (Michael Jackson, Rodney Jerkins, LaShawn Daniels, Fred Jerkins III, Harvey Jay Mason)
Resurrection (2003) (Michael Jackson)
Seduction (2000-2003) (Michael Jackson, Shelby Lee Myrick II)

Still Got It (2003) (Michael Jackson)
The Pain (2000-2003) (Michael Jackson, Rodney Jerkins, Harvey Jay Mason, Shawn Stockman)
This'll Make You Cry (2003) (Michael Jackson)
Trash (2003) (Michael Jackson, Irv Gotti)
Trust In My Heart (2003) (Michael Jackson)
Visions (2003) (Michael Jackson)
Wonderful World of Candy (2003) (Michael Jackson, Nisha Kataria)

Untitled Song (2004) (Michael Jackson, Jae-R, Omer Bhatti)
Be Me For a Day (2004) (Michael Jackson)
Breaking (2004) (Michael Jackson)
Dead Or Alive (2004) (Michael Jackson)
Healing My Feelings (2004) (Michael Jackson)
What About Me (2004) (Michael Jackson)

2005 - 2010
Untitled Charity Song (2005) (Michael Jackson, Randy Jackson, Brad Buxer)
From The Bottom Of My Heart (2005) (Michael Jackson)
He Who Makes The Sky To Grey (2005)
Light The Way 2005 (Michael Jackson, Sheik Abdullah)
You Are So Beautiful (2005) (Michael Jackson)
What's It Gonna Be (2006) (Michael Jackson)
Unknown Title (2006/2007) (John Legend)
I'm Dreamin (2006/2007) (Michael Jackson, Will I am)
Benjamin (2006/2007) (Will I Am)
Can You (2007) (Michael Jackson, Will I Am)
The Future (2007) (Michael Jackson, Will I am)
If You Don't Get It (2007) (John Legend, Will I Am)
If We Still Love (2007) (Michael Jackson, Will I Am)
I Will Miss You (2007) (Michael Jackson, Will I Am)
Now That I Found Love (2007) (Michael Jackson, Teddy Riley)
Still The King (2007) (Michael Jackson, Will I Am)
Cry (2009) (Michael Jackson, Marsha Ambrosius)

Thanks for the list. Just been through and highlighted some of he songs I'd love to hear... either just because of the interesting title or because of who he has collaborated with. (Obviously I'd like to listen to them all, just pointing out the ones that instantly strike me)

I wonder what Edgar Allan Poe sounds like?!

I have spoken with Gaz privately and as of now, I will be posting more regular updates on the new album.

Please do not take my posts as gospel, but rather an indication of what is going on within Sony USA. Reminder, the estate is in control of the final product and decides when the statement is released.

I have spoken with Gaz privately and as of now, I will be posting more regular updates on the new album.

Please do not take my posts as gospel, but rather an indication of what is going on within Sony USA. Reminder, the estate is in control of the final product and decides when the statement is released.

thank you

Thanks! :D

awesome! thank you!
so when will you fill us in on all the goings on? :)

Thanks for the list. Just been through and highlighted some of he songs I'd love to hear... either just because of the interesting title or because of who he has collaborated with. (Obviously I'd like to listen to them all, just pointing out the ones that instantly strike me)

I wonder what Edgar Allan Poe sounds like?!

Here is your answer:

http://www.howjsay.com/index.php?word=edgar allan poe

Thank you smooth. Tell us about your last mail from your source..

It's really nice to have you here, Smooth.
Thank you ; )

Thank you!
Also for the reminders ^^!

Love.

Looking at that list of songs i noticed that there is a song mj did with wilIam called 'the future' Blacked Eyed Peas new album out on nov 30th is called 'the future' too. Coincidence?

Thank you Smooth. Time for some decent news after all the LMP frenzy!

Looking at that list of songs i noticed that there is a song mj did with wilIam called 'the future' Blacked Eyed Peas new album out on nov 30th is called 'the future' too. Coincidence?

Their CDs are not named after songs. I would rather it be on a MJ album.

Thanks Smooth & Gaz. Lovely news from both!

I agree... I'd hate an mj song to be on their album. I heard it on the radio today that their new album is called 'the future'
Btw i'm a lurker not a poster.... I am here every day. Can't wait for the album and appreciate the info from smooth. I will be ecstatic when it's official

Thanks for all the info! Very curious about what the final tracklist will be. Just can't wait for the album to be released.

could you bring up to date with what you have heard? I keep hearing people saying they are glad for your update, but I can't find your updates anywhere.

2.gif

& thanks Smooth, looking forward to some of your updates. :)

Isn't their album called the begining?

I thought so too...

So there's no album coming in November..? I'm confused.

so whats the news? i think i may have missed it.....

Cool so what was that big exciting email u got about a week back sc05?

yea what had you jumping out of your seat??? we would also like to do the same lol

lol is it going to be earlier then expected? come on.

Last edited:
Back