Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Damien...use the force my young padawan.....lol

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

If the announcement comes next week will it be released monday or ? It wont come on a friday right? It will come in the beginning of the week to get the most press coverage right?

If the announcement comes next week will it be released monday or ? It wont come on a friday right? It will come in the beginning of the week to get the most press coverage right?

I would say it could be Mon, Tues or Wednesday at the latest.

If it doesn't happen by next Wednesday then I reckon it'll be the week after.

Of course I'm only guessing...

Sony USA is expecting next week to be the big announcement, they are just waiting for the estates okay. Stringer is getting very anxious I'm told and wants to get the show on the road. The estate is facing high pressure from Sony to finalize the statement for next week.

My source is at Sony, and it should be known that the estate is the entity that is preparing all the facts for the statement. Sony has some information but not enough for a press release. I'd say expect it for next week based on what I'm hearing.

No, no, this is what you said: ''I'm so confident that if it's not out by October 7th I will allow the mods to ban me off MJJC permanently. I'm that sure of it''. I hold you to that statement. If the announcement is not out by October 7th you should be banned for providing false information twice:
- the annoucement coming around MJ's birthday (false)
- and the announcement coming by October 7th (?)

Just 6 more days untill you are banned from this forum. If the annoucement isn't out by October 7th it is obvious you don't have a source at all and you are just enjoying the attention you get here on this forum. If you do have a source and you were uncertain about the announcement coming by October 7th you should not have said that you allow the Mods to ban you permanently.

Last edited:
Reactions: z21

No, no, this is what you said: 'I'm so confident that if it's not out by October 7th I will allow the mods to ban me off MJJC permanently. I'm that sure of it'. I hold you to that statement. If the announcement is not out by October 7th you should be banned for providing false information twice:

Just 6 more days untill you are banned from this forum. If the annoucement isn't out by October 7th it is obvious you don't have a source at all and you are just enjoying the attention you get here on this forum. If you do have a source and you were uncertain about the announcement coming by October 7th you should not have said that you allow the Mods to ban you permanently.

Why are you speaking on behalf whole community? If you don't believe him, it's your and only your problem. Maybe you shouldn't read his posts. It's not that you are made to do this, aren't you? It's everybody's free will. So maybe you should be banned for:
- speaking for mods and administrators of this forum
- becoming aggressive and attacking other user

no, no, this is what you said: 'i'm so confident that if it's not out by october 7th i will allow the mods to ban me off mjjc permanently. I'm that sure of it'. I hold you to that statement. If the announcement is not out by october 7th you should be banned for providing false information twice:
- the annoucement coming around mj's birthday (false)
- and the announcement coming by october 7th (?)

just 6 more days untill you are banned from this forum. If the annoucement isn't out by october 7th it is obvious you don't have a source at all and you are just enjoying the attention you get here on this forum. If you do have a source and you were uncertain about the announcement coming by october 7th you should not have said that you allow the mods to ban you permanently.
WTF? lol

Johan;3002540 said:
No, no, this is what you said: 'I'm so confident that if it's not out by October 7th I will allow the mods to ban me off MJJC permanently. I'm that sure of it'. I hold you to that statement. If the announcement is not out by October 7th you should be banned for providing false information twice:

I Normally PM ppl. who go off track on threads But DUDE!!! WOULD You give it A rest? My Goodness! If the dates didnt happen, then its Not Smooth's fault…he repeated what he heard from his source… GO talk to $ony or The Estate! Smooth didn't have any obligation to give us any info. from the beginning!!!But he did so if you dont like it take it up with Mods or talk to Smooth personally to understand whats going on.

Are you here to comment and follow up Smooth's every step and word or Are you here for Michael? Please Decide which one you're here for cuz so far you've been doing the first… :smilerolleyes:

Moving on...I think the announcement would have more attention if its on Mon. or Tue. Maybe Wednesday (But its the middle of the week). The beginning of the week would be more promising… I hope it is… *Crossing fingers*

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Last edited:

Why are you speaking on behalf whole community? If you don't believe him, it's your and only your problem. Maybe you shouldn't read his posts. It's not that you are made to do this, aren't you? It's everybody's free will. So maybe you should be banned for:
- speaking for mods and administrators of this forum
- becoming aggressive and attacking other user
I am not speaking on behalf of the whole community, where do you read that in my post??? Secondly, it are Smooth's own words that he allows the Mods to ban him from the forum if the annoucement has not been released by October 7th, so I am not attacking anyone.

Reactions: Jan

omg............so many news ,good news .thank u every one for the updates .

Damien, who most of you acknowledge as a trusted source, has stated he believes Sony intends for an Oct. 7th release. Clearly, Smooth's information is based on some official plans.

gawd, i just can't wait for this announcement to come, so then people will stop losing their shit over it....:mello:

No, no, this is what you said: ''I'm so confident that if it's not out by October 7th I will allow the mods to ban me off MJJC permanently. I'm that sure of it''. I hold you to that statement. If the announcement is not out by October 7th you should be banned for providing false information twice:

Doesn't mean we are going to. Plans change dude. And there's every chance, more likely than not, that it WILL be announced next week. Have you no patience?

I am not speaking on behalf of the whole community, where do you read that in my post??? Secondly, it are Smooth's own words that he allows the Mods to ban him from the forum if the annoucement has not been released by October 7th, so I am not attacking anyone.

need a hug?

or a life

Many people seem to be more obsessed with "smoothcriminal" and other "sources" than with the new album.
This is an alarming fact.:(
I'm very troubled with that.This forum needs to be cleaned.

Just remember it all comes down to the estate. Sony do HOPE to get this announcement made before Oct 7th, it's true. But them being able to do so depends on the Mj estate meeting deadlines; something they have not been able to do.

Here is some info: in late august (around the 25th of august) sony told me they hoped to have the artwork by mid September. I didn't report that at the time because it was just a "hope" rather than a fact, and I know what happens to ppl around here when you report what Sony hope for and it doesn't turn out correct. By the dealine Sony wanted artwork by, the estate hadn't even chosen an album title, let alone completed artwork...

So that's an indication that even if Sony tell me, smooth, mkgenie or ANYONE some info, doesn't mean it will pan out. The ball is in the estates court. Sony, like us, just have to sit and wait.

I must admit I am soooooo excited about the Vision DVD set. Cannot wait to purchase that that's for sure! Oh and we're not banning anyone for a rumour about the album not being correct so guys, chills out.

Even if the estate is dragging their feet as far as releasing info, if Sony knows the album is going to come, or some of the tracks on the album, why not just confirm that yes and album is in the making and it is coming? It would give the fans something to talk/cheer about, and would give the estate a little more time to finalize everything before everything from album title to entire track listing gets released.

Just my 2 cents

I second this.

look let's be honest Smooth has given no information that has not been reported by other people first. Everything he says is based on HMV listing a album (as 22nd release BEFORE smooth said so) or hear say in the gossip column's, if anybody looks whenever Smooth say's somthing it HAS been reported somehere else first. As for the album announcment he has been hedging his bets, I do this with footy results every week and occasionally get them right. If the announcment comes it is not Smooth being right more luck that in the end.

I must admit I am soooooo excited about the Vision DVD set. Cannot wait to purchase that that's for sure! Oh and we're not banning anyone for a rumour about the album not being correct so guys, chills out.
I don't think a ban in necessary either but to be fair smooth was the one who said to ban him if he wasn't correct, johan isn't making this up.

I can't believe people actually think smooth should be banned if he doesn't get some info right....talk about throwing people to the wolves...real, real nice :bugeyed

CLEAN Thread again??? hmmm me thinks Good idea!!!

Like the Mods have said, and I've said and some members have said...for over I dont know how many times, What ever your opinion is about a member…DONT WRITE IT HERE! This thread is not for that y'all… Get it through y'all's head Please! This is for the new album. We were being sooo good in the middle part of this thread…but then some one started this B.S. again and now we're getting back to square one. NO one is trying to convince anybody to believe certain people(Members, MICHAEL FANS)! So GET OVER IT ALREADY AND KEEP ON With the Discussion about the Music.

This is Crazy!
Feeling like a broken record… :smilerolleyes:

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Last edited:

The problem with smooth criminal is he projects an image for himself that isnt correct. He very well may know someone at Sony but that individual doesnt have any more info than I have. There isnt a single thing smooth has said that I havent thought and known about myself. As he has been telling everyone an announcement is coming, well anyone that is aware of a Michael Jackson album coming out in November, can figure out more information will be released about that subject. That doesnt make him or I an insider.

To say somebody has a source, actual detailed information would have to be presented. So smooth doesnt have an album title, release date, any names of tracks, no info on the annoucement. So I ask with all honesty whats the point of having a source if you get zero information from that source? I mean, I dont dislike the guy but its a little foolish to make postings on here with the idea you have a source but no information comes from having a source so whats the point?

And about the thing that was said earlier about Smooth having the full "Another Day" track on his desktop, does anyone believe that and if you cant believe that then how can you believe anything thats said?

Just my 2 cents

At some selling site in my country the date is set at the 26th of november.

I'm confident we'll get an announcement pretty soon, Smooth and everyone else has been doing a great job with keeping us updated, and I thank them for that. :agree: ...Anywho, placing bets that the album will be called "Another Day", lol just kidding, but that seems like a logical choice to me.

I don't understand why The Estate are working so slow. All they had to do is listen the songs that Michael left and choose 10 songs. Than give those songs to original producers to finish them. That work can be done in 3 month period max but they are doing this since March. Also I don't understand why Sony doesn't have more power in decision making and selecting the tracks. Sony paid 250M $ and I think that they should give a deadline to the Estate.

Fuck.

Back