Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Another Day
Return To Forever
L.O.V.E

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

I still think 'MICHAEL' sounds the best. Either that or a one word song title that is on the album.

I like "Eternity", too bad it's a name for a fragrance already.

"Dangerous", "HIStory" and "Invincible" all are simple words. However, when Michael picked those as his album titles, he turned those words into EPIC sounding...:punk:

I like "L.O.V.E"

I think "Kiss my royal ass!" would be nice title :)

Actually a simple word would be great.

But the title needs to be the name of a song on the album.

Only very very few knows about the Visionary single release. That's only made for fans. So IMO the new album could be called Vision. - No other than fans would compare it to a previous release.

Only very very few knows about the Visionary single release. That's only made for fans. So IMO the new album could be called Vision. - No other than fans would compare it to a previous release.

I agree with you. Actually, the songs (Escape, Hold My Hand, A Place with No Name) that fans said are heard and shouldn't be included in the album are generally unknown to the public.

We, the fans who search everything about Michael on youtube, are not the representative figure. Just saying... :2cents:

I agree with you. Actually, the songs (Escape, Hold My Hand, A Place with No Name) that fans said are heard and shouldn't be included in the album are generally unknown to the public.

We, the fans who search everything about Michael on youtube, are not the representative figure. Just saying... :2cents:

I would love to have Escape officially released. Actually I would love HMH and especially APWNN!

I agree however that if only 10 songs are released now, all 3 of them should not be released on the same album.
IF Escape made it to the final album tracklist I think the album title should be: Michael Jackson Escape. (or is it Xscape?)

Yeh i would love for escape to be released

True, that's what I was doing! lol

I'm gonna be an oddball and say if we only get ten songs then even though I love Escape I want songs I couldn't get elsewhere.

Heaven Only Knows
Home
Unbounded Consciousness
Breaking Free
Heart
Love Lives Forever
Innocence
Ecstacy
Joy of Life
With Wings

Heaven Only Knows
Home
Unbounded Consciousness
Breaking Free
Heart
Love Lives Forever
Innocence
Ecstacy
Joy of Life
With Wings

Tracklist???

Definitely not a tracklist, just brainiac's suggestions for what they'd like as an album title.

I said in a previous post how I'd hate for Escape to be on the album, but someone else responded with a good point as to why we, as fans, shouldn't complain about songs we have heard being on future albums. There are millions of people out there who love Michael's music that haven't heard these gems, so thinking about it again, I'm going to say now that I'm all for it.

As for an album title, it should follow in the footsteps of previous titles in that it should be an epic one-worder.

I would also like Escape to be on the album. Ive said it heaps, it deserves to be known worldwide.

There are two possibilities for a title:
a. a title that is simple and catchy, possibly only one or two words (as in Michael's last four major studio albums)
or
b. a title that can be longer, that might sound more ... artistic, but not so catchy.

I'd personally opt for a.

I believe though that with a title like "Xscape" they'd manage to have a short, catchy title with a certain meaning within it, symbolizing Michael not being here anymore but still with a subtle undertone that with his passing he just escaped a big mess that was a life in his golden cage.

And it's a possible song on the album.

And it really is a great tune!

The new album needs a name thats fly.. off the hook.. back in the day type of cool. Not something lame like "Home" or "Vision". Why not just call it "Album" as that would be just as boring.

I really like The Future or I'm Dreamin' for a title. Both a little bit edgy...

From Sony:

The announcement sc05 mentioned happening before 7th October is what Sony HOPE for, but it's not certain.

The album does not even have a title yet. There are currently 3 possible titles up in the air at the moment but nothing has been confirmed.

Regarding the Sydney launch on November 24th - it's being held at Harbours Edge in Darling Harbour, Sydney. Event will run 7pm - 10pm.

From Damien/MaxJax

From Sony:

The announcement sc05 mentioned happening before 7th October is what Sony HOPE for, but it's not certain.

The album does not even have a title yet. There are currently 3 possible titles up in the air at the moment but nothing has been confirmed.

Regarding the Sydney launch on November 24th - it's being held at Harbours Edge in Darling Harbour, Sydney. Event will run 7pm - 10pm.

From Damien/MaxJax

So is SC05 implying that 'HOPE' could be the album title?

So is SC05 implying that 'HOPE' could be the album title?

...I dont think thats what smooth12 is getting at. :)

Interesting update though. It would seem redundant having a Sydney launch event without having anything to launch.

It's a good sign.

As long as the album title isn't L.O.V.E then i'll be happy. L.O.V.E is a terrible title, it's so cheesy.

Well we can atleast be certain we won't be getting the album name with the announcement.

just as long as we get it i dont care what its called.

If they haven't decided on a title yet then that probably means we won't get an announcement this week. Possibly next week at the earliest....

Back