Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

In order to shut the mouth of all those who doubt Michael's supremacy over other artists here are some suggestions for the new album title:

"Your Butt Is Mine"
"Who's Bad"
"Dangerously Invincible"
"Thrillingly Off The Wall"
"Blood On The Charts"
"HIStery MAGIC"
"You Want Me, Come And Get Me...?"

etc. :)

Last edited:
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

"Dangerously Invincible" I like this one the best! lol Cause it's true!;)

It would not surprise me if the album and DVD were both called "Vision". They would both go hand in hand together. Think about it. Each MJ video/DVD release that coincided with an album, was the same name as the album.

Or "Sound" :-s

I'm just posting this here:

A 3-D Blu-ray edition of "Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT" will contain the following PARTS OF THE MOVIE in 3-D (about 10 minutes):

• opening and ending sequences
  • They Don't Care About Us (army sequences only)
  • Smooth Criminal ("new" movie sequences with MJ from Gilda only)
  • Thriller (new animations only)
  • Earth Song (new jungle clip and CG-effects on stage only)

The new 3-D versions of Smooth Criminal, Thriller and Earth Song can also be viewed separately through the SPECIAL FEATURES menu.

You need either a 3-D TV (or a 3-D projector) with 3-D Blu-ray player OR a computer with 3-D Blu-ray player as well as the respective 3-D glasses. Alternatively you can use a PS3 (with appropriate firmware) for playing.

A release date is currently not known.

I'm just posting this here:

A 3-D Blu-ray edition of "Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT" will contain the following PARTS OF THE MOVIE in 3-D (about 10 minutes):

The new 3-D versions of Smooth Criminal, Thriller and Earth Song can also be viewed separately through the SPECIAL FEATURES menu.

You need either a 3-D TV (or a 3-D projector) with 3-D Blu-ray player OR a computer with 3-D Blu-ray player as well as the respective 3-D glasses. Alternatively you can use a PS3 (with appropriate firmware) for playing.

A release date is currently not known.

Maybe Michael should get an award for being recorded in the most formats in history??? :D

Maybe Michael should get an award for being recorded in the most formats in history??? :D

That would be cool

^^^

:lol: Yeah he must be actually. fans mobiles, pro cams - 3D cams - film cameras etc. etc.

Hey guys the genius without border event on Mj was Amazing and they mention some information about the new album

Greg Phillinganes said he was hired two weeks ago to work on the new album, which is now slated for Christmas, according to the record execs. He said that it has blown him away - it is that good. He told us that we will not be disappointed. Well... he told us a couple of other things but said he'd come to our homes and kill us if we told. (Actually, it is all stuff that we already know because parts of it had already been leaked onto YouTube regarding the "Horse With No Name" rewrite.) BUT, he said that MJ was in incredible voice - as good or better than he'd ever heard him and that the album would be amazing. It was quite an endorsement - not solicited, and said in a very genuine and heartfelt manner

Greg is on this?! :D That is great news..

Christamas will the new album be out or 22 november???
I beleive it would be great a great album with big sales , although this days peolpe are not buying cd's so much like the old day's.But sure more than 20.000.000 cd copies.

Christamas will the new album be out or 22 november???
I beleive it would be great a great album with big sales , although this days peolpe are not buying cd's so much like the old day's.But sure more than 20.000.000 cd copies.

yesterday in chicago he said the album going to be a christmas release i think that a great idea b/c since christmas is the biggest holiday and have the album be release around that time would be cool

Wait, so it wont be released the 22nd november? It must be! :(

Xmas shopping season starts black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving. IMO releasing the album late in December is not a smart idea. They should release it in November when the season kicks into high gear right off the bat

Chilean producer Humberto Garcia is also working on the album.

Humberto Gatica said next Christmas will be a new MJ album with 14 previously umplublisehd tracks.
A member of this forum just posted this news

Here is the link: http://www.mercuriovalpo.cl/prontus4_noticias/site/artic/20100926/pags/20100926135057.html
translation is available here: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96563

Thanks for this member for posting this

22. november is a Christmas release isn't it ? it's a week before december.

oooh Greg!! :punk: Yeah, I would say anything after the US Thanksgiving would be considered a 'Christmas' release....It's a whole season, not just a day...

yeah its most probably after black friday he didn't exactly say in december but around christmas season so late nov

YES! :D Thanks Guys! :D

Great titles would be also 'Alive' or 'Good'..

Great titles would be also 'Alive' or 'Good'..

Alive wasn't really that good....beLIEvers will keep going on and on about that then, believe me, i was one of them before xD But it would be a great title if there was no hoaxers :(

How about "Peace & L.O.V.E" for an album title? Not named after a specific song, but it would be so much like Michael since he preached that.

I like just plain "MICHAEL"....It's epic sounding, to me...

I would love to have something unique..Not a generic name, something that when you hear the word the first you think of is that Album and nothing else.

^^^

But what would that might be ?

Vision, Another Day, Exodus, Timeless..I like things that state a lot off one word. True to all of Michael's previous titles.

yeah a one word title would be great.

Back