Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

From what I'd gather as a possible tracklist, there aren't many one word songs that would particularly fit the album either. Only one I can think at the moment, would be "Escape", and personally I prefer "Another Day" over that. They both sound nice though as possible album titles.

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

didn't another member say the album would also be called Vision?

^^^

Only guessing I think.

IF Escape is on the album I think it would be a great title.

I really don't want the album to be called Michael Jackson Another Day.

It doesn't fit well with the names of his other albums.

I know what your saying, but if they are to follow tradition, all Mikes albums have always had the album name, as a track name as well? Unless we can think of a one word single or do we know of a new track with one word title? I don't think there has been talk of a single called 'Vision'

Vision or future or something like that would be ok.

I heard the Album is called Vision...not sure if that is the solid title. A fan who has a friend who works for sony told him that. I providen some in formation in this forum.

Could be true.

Are you just as sure, as you were about the announcement being released around MJ's birthday? :D

I'm so confident that if it's not out by October 7th I will allow the mods to ban me off MJJC permanently. I'm that sure of it.

I'm so confident that if it's not out by October 7th I will allow the mods to ban me off MJJC permanently. I'm that sure of it.

I believe an annoncement will come soon. Very exiting.

:punk:

thanks for all the information and updates you have provided thus far smooth. Do you have any idea what sort of info the announcement will contain?

Yeas, but who cares if it comes to.... the charts.

Can you imagine the defeated King Of Pop, that he would sell less than the harridan?

media would go crazy that the legendary music icon King of Pop, Michael Jackson entered the chart at no. 2?

they would beat him up... and they would report that his posthumous glory is gone because fans have no interest in his new music because they boycott the devilish Sony Music... and blah blah...

You know, its only about the impact and effect... of Michael and media, and fans...

As I said several times, I dont believe US fans as for the support, There are only "a few" real fans now, most of the rest was shocked but they are not interested in new music from MJ, aka MJ Estate (songs chosen by Randy Jackson and John McClain)
LMAO @ anybody thinking a Susan Boyle album is gonna beat a Michael Jackson album on the charts

WHOA:mello:

Woah. SC05 with the confidence on this one. Pretty ballsy to put your MJJC membership on the line. This is why I know he's legit 110%.

With regard to possible album titles, I personally don't like the sound of "Future" or "The Future". IMO it just sounds......stupid.

well i still want sc05 to be a member so i hope the mods dont take him up on his offer. but im happy.

Thanks SC 05. Please don't take the comments from the minority personally. Most of us appreciate your continuous updates. There is no need to put your MJJC membershop on the line.

I'm so excited!

I hear that tuesdays are the most popular day for announcements from Sony. Is this true?

I hear that tuesdays are the most popular day for announcements from Sony. Is this true?

Mostly all new music comes out on a tuesday. So its really no secret but this is MJ he could have a special day lol.

I always heard new music on tuesday....

Now i really wish MTV had MUSIC.

Mostly all new music comes out on a tuesday. So its really no secret but this is MJ he could have a special day lol.

I always heard new music on tuesday....

Now i really wish MTV had MUSIC.

Is that generally music announcements or just music?

A ban is not necessary for that, if it's not out by then you just lose more credibility. You shouldn't guarantee things because you know how things can change last minute, i hope you are right though. Whether there is an announcemnet within the next week or so or not I still believe there will be an album out this year.

Sounds pretty serious. Can't wait see what the announcement will be. I'm hoping for a preview of the tracklist...

Yes absoulely, with the right publicity MJ will destroy all competition worldwide including Boyle, Take That with Robbie and anyone else who stands in his way.

20 million fans just on Facebook many keen and eager to snap up a new album!!! his fanbase is HUGE.

Could you imagine if all his facebook fans alone bought the album.

Is that generally music announcements or just music?

just music. But i think i understand why they are taking so long with the announcement. They want to make sure everything is perfect before they announce something like this...Michael is still a huge star so lets all be fair to Sony... I know thats hard but they want everything just right.

But yea its normally Music... Ya know the saying mtv used to have New Music Tuesday's...?

cant wait 4 this announcement...im excited..but it just feels awkward KNOWING a new album is coming with no Michael here 2 promote it....idk.....things will never be the same.

That would be interesting if the album is called "Vision" like the DVD package will be? If there is no song called Vision to accompany the album title that would be the first for a solo MJ album since the Motown yrs!

But, I do like the title even though I would prefer something more original! Being that MJ had a box set named in a similar way already called "Visionary" that contained both singles of his songs and there videos, so it was a CD and DVD as one!

Also if they name it "Vision" what can they mean by it? That it's his "vision" of the songs, the end product in the album? Cause that would be a lie, given he didn't even get to finish some of the the songs himself. I also doubt it was his "vision" to have things end that way, because of his passing! I just think the title of the album should make sense! On the DVD package it will though since those videos where his "Vision(s)" literally!

Anyway we shall see! I'm excited!

Last edited:

Thanks smooth for your very confident update! Very exciting times coming in the near future. :D

So, guys, how many copies of the album are you going to buy? I am thinking of buying at least two - one from Amazon and the other one from my local music store here in Moscow. I don't know if they count Russian sales at all, but I want my buying the album to be counted so I'm ordering from Amazon as well.

Just for the record, I suggested the title "Vision" for the album about 30 pages back. I always thought it would tie in nicely with the DVD release and it sounds like an appropriate and fitting posthumous album title.

Back