Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread -MICHAEL Release date Dec 14th

ok it's almost 2 am here. I'm logging off and leaving you with Michael spreading love!

whazzuprelease.gif

that's my friend!!!! :hug:

(and my Cirque partner :wild:)

Im exited ! But i wonder why they chose this HORRIBLE album cover... a fan could have done 1000 times better. I also dont like the attitude of michael on it ? his expression with his overthetop superiority of the world with the king thing. Not good at all.

well, he's not king of the world, definately

but he's king of the music world.

Well after only hearing a few seconds of the song its hard to tell if this is fake or not. Would Sony stoop so low?

Im exited ! But i wonder why they chose this HORRIBLE album cover... a fan could have done 1000 times better. I also dont like the attitude of michael on it ? his expression with his overthetop superiority of the world with the king thing. Not good at all.

The cover is beautiful, how can you say its HORRIBLE? Don't understand, still you have your opinions and reasons, you wait till you see the complete picture you may change your mind. And the king thing, Michael was known as the King of Pop, don't you know?

it scares you like it's supposed to. twiglight zone beat, slowed down wth a bang...

10 years waiting for new music from Michaal I cant wait. But only the fans will know if any of the sounds on it is fake or not.

Y'know, I am so looking forward to this album..I haven't looked forward to an album as much as this in my whole life...It's going to be so incredible.

I really cannot wait to see the full artwork of the cover as well, I am REALLY loving this artwork..

It's going to be interesting to see what they do for music videos for the songs too :)

Ok now compare this post to your previous one. Notice any differences? Oh and I never said she SHOULD post once, I said that posting just once would be more than enough to make her point, rather than having ENDLESS posts trying to convince EVERYBODY. I come to this forum to see fans' responses not analyse Asedora's musical studies or musical credibility or whatever.

Hope this arguement between us ends here, I am not going to argue any more. You could do the same (and not SHOULD :D)

:lol: ok I see. I still don't agree but I get what you're saying ;)

I'm really liking what we have presented so far the whole project has been thought about and not rushed which is brilliant I think...

Doesnt anyone else feel theres something very 'escape-y' about 'Breaking News' hehe ?

Can't wait too hear the full track on monday plus the whole album in December ... :)

I wasn't talking about that. I was agreeing on how Michael's isn't here to make the FINAL decisions that are supposed to be HIS OWN VISION.

But since you brought up Motolla, he's now currently the gatekeeper of Michael's music. Now that's beyond strange.

Matt Lauer said that Tommy Motalla CONSIDERS himself to be the gate keeper! And Tommy just smiles...creepy I know! Because he has a stupid ego!:smilerolleyes:

Listen I don't like Tommy Motolla he deserved to be fired but, in this interview all he is talking about is the songs that MJ recorded while he was CEO that he heard of that were never released and that he thinks are great songs that may be released in the future by Sony!

This is the interview you speak of!:

Last edited:

Y'know, I am so looking forward to this album..I haven't looked forward to an album as much as this one...It's going to be so incredible.

I really cannot wait to see the full artwork of the cover as well, I am REALLY loving this artwork..There is much more artwork to come

It's going to be interesting to see what they do for music videos for the songs too :)

Would be nice if there was any footage of Michael in the studio, I know there's stuff with
Will.I.am, could work as montages, I don't know?

omg omg omg omg omg

i think my heart skips a bit when michael was about to start his vocal toward the end of the teaser.

WHAT A TEASE!!!!!

i love the beat. it sounds funky. i can't wait for monday.

gosh... we are switiching from daylight saving time to eastern stardard time saturday night. that means i have to wait one more hour...

i can't wait for this weekend to pass. usually, i love weekend and hate to go to work on monday. but, i just can't wait...

the teaser looks like the "teaser" before blark or white in the dangerous short film. for those who said the estate is "ashamed" of recent images of michael. here you go! they used images from this is it!

it really has become a pattern now. whenever we get a good news, some people cannot wait to tear it apart. after years of waiting, we finally get a new album. instead of feeling joyous and grateful, people complained about the cover without seeing the actual booklet. people complained about the teaser, eventhough michael's vocal is practically not audible. just a couple "ah's" and "aeow's". unless you have ears of mozart, how can you judge so prematurely?

for the record, katherine jackson, prince and paris never ever claimed that they do not support the album. the malicious rumor is made up by tabloids. fans need to be aware of copy and paste journalism. just because you don't read the article from tmz doesn't mean the story is valid. are you aware of the term "media-loid"? the once respected news media, such as abc news, cbs news are all reporting junks these days.

of course, you are entitled to your opinon, but bring your opinion to the tabloid section or the conspiracy section. think before you post. some posts here are damaging to michael's legacy, instead of helping.

don't you see when someone posts a link to a tabloid story, others have to spend pages and pages to clarify and explain. this kind of unnecessary defenses we are forced to do are not constructive.

sorry for the long post. i'm just frustrated that some people cannot be happy and grateful. instead of allowing yourself to feel michael again, you let the tabloids spoil your excitment.

:clapping::clapping: And honey...you got nothin' to apologize for, talkin' sense into people ain't neither a sin nor a crime.

So many of us miss Michael terribly, we miss his voice and in some way shape or form makes him feel alive to us once more. Its all we have to look forward to. Let's just appreciate everything were about to receive. From Michael, its all for love. Lets be happy and unite everyone, please.

Thank youuuuu.

there was a question about Hold My Hand earlier...

I love this song. I always said it even when no one else in this thread liked it. If this song is chosen to be the first single, I'll be very happy.
Actually I'll be very happy regardless of what song will become the first single. As long as there is one lol Be it Hold My Hand, or Another day, or another song. I don't care. I love this album already in advance!

Here, here :yes:

We have been through alot with Michael's passing and what not.. I see this as a light at the end of the tunnel.

This album I can feel will bring us MJ fans back together. It's all about the music that keeps us together and that is how Michael would want it to be.

I am so looking forward to this album and I hope we as a family show that Michael's legacy is still alive to those people outside the box. Michael may no longer be with us but with us showing that he still has a strong fan base will show that his legacy will live on FOREVER!

L.O.V.E. my friends!

Would be nice if there was any footage of Michael in the studio, I know there's stuff with
Will.I.am, could work as montages, I don't know?

Hmmm, yeah I think for the videos they make we might see footage of Michael in the studio, which would just be fantastic..or perhaps they could do a mix of studio footage + new things created to suit the song..There really is an unlimited things they can do, but it will be exciting to see :yes:

Hey guys ! I have really feelings that MJ tracks are fake and they making that for money.SOMETHING is really fishy , I am not gonna buy this album sorry this is not that what Michael wants ...they kill him for that ...With all my love ...

Beat it...please!

Oh........ GOD...erhem i'm sorry.....Will.I.am has said it so we must boycott the album :)

Personally I dont think Michael would have wanted to leave his fans not knowing what his most recent effort sounded like.

Joking aside, Will.I.am would know better as he was there in the recording studio with Michael.

He said this at the start of the year anyway, he may have changed his mind since then.

Wait wait wait, why are you trying to ruin this album and put a damper on things?

You went to music school for 7 years, you must love music. Yet you dont want to hear any new music from Michael.

What the hell is wrong with people? I'm not talking about fans, i'm talking about people in general. Several events from the past few weeks of my life have brought me to question whether humans have evolved at all.

I love it! I've replayed it several times today! Can't wait until Monday!

Just to let you all know I will be going throught this thread and issuing ten day bans to all those arguing. So when monday comes you will not be celebrating it here

Great :D

These are great times for MJ fans following 25/6, it's time for us to come together and enjoy the real reason why we all love the man so much - his MUSIC.

Jackie tweeted about Mj's new album

JackieJackson5 Jackie Jackson
MJ's new album is INCREDIBLE! RT@bmcgrew:mad:JackieJackson5 just wondering if you've heard michaels new album yet? I CANNOT wait!!

Twitter.com

i dont want to say too much, but the melody doesnt sound so michael jackson like. i'm waiting for monday. shit, god, if that is really a fake... man, that would be shame. lol a shame for sony.

I'm sorry if this information is already known, but there are 437 pages and I would prefer not to go through all of them :p.

How many of the songs on this new album will be new material? Only a couple and the rest old songs? Or an entire album with new songs? Is there a tracklist available?

Sorry if it is a stupid question..

Glad Jackie likes the album, I bet his is better.

I really dont normally do this, but I think i'm actually just going to star blocking people talking negatively. I really dont want people to ruin this for me.

We are all happy, thats the most important thing at the moment.

just catching up after coming in from work. dont know how to feel. a new album should be such a happy time but all i have is a knot in my stomach. this isnt how it should be. how can i get excited knowing the situation we are all in. im intrested in hearing the songs. but how are we gonna know how much of the songs are actually mj (the music not the vocals). a 2 cd with the mj only work on one cd and the finished on the other would be a good idea. not that it would happen. i want to know what mjs music sounded like b4 x y and z were added

think that the cover looks like a second rate dangerous cover. hopefully it may look better in the flesh. and yeah why the obsession with the 80's the main pic of mj should be at least an image from the last 10 years or so.

not really a fan of the breaking news clip. not a fan of Synthasised music at all and that clip sounds totally synthasised. did jerkins work on it cause it does sound like a vince reject. maybe hearing the whole thing will sound betteras u cant totally judge something based on a few seconds

Last edited:

All new songs.

The man Michael Jackson was KILLED emotionally and maybe even physically by the music industry.The future trial hopefully will tell how did it happen. Fans who support this album support those freaking parasites who cannot stop making money from Michael death. Simple as that.

Fans who support this album support MJ and his children. They are the main beneficiaries of the album's success. This thread is not about whether someone thinks the estate is a "freaking parasite" or not. It is not a thread about pro/con Sony. It is a thread about MJ's new album.

We really need to stay on that topic. How many other ways can we ask for this?

OK THAT IS ENOUGH MJ new album is coming out and all i hear is all this crap.

All i have to say is I will be there to buy the album and show it off :)

YOU GO MJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK THAT IS ENOUGH MJ new album is coming out and all i hear is all this crap.

All i have to say is I will be there to buy the album and show it off :)

YOU GO MJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clapping::clapping::yes::yes::punk::punk::agree::agree::D:D:cheers::cheers:

I know most of you have been glued into this thread so I'll let you guys know that if you guys want to participate with some fan advertizing here are some ads and ad ideas.. there are 5 ads posted right now u can use on ur facebook or whereever

http://mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97645

This new song sounds so promising. And it's all Michael:wub: Can't you feel it?

Back