Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread -MICHAEL Release date Dec 14th

Anyone feel like sony is letting us down again? I mean, the teaser is abysmal, that's what I'm thinking anyway... I think Mike deserves a HIStory kind of promotion!!!!!

Its a teaser fgs ! u will have the full song available on monday on his official website.. thats what I call good promotion. And a lead single of the album in the last days of this month ... Sony is doing a good job.

Maybe I'm not the only one here who thinks that Michael looks a bit strange on the cover of the album. So here is my improved version:

bkgc-1x.jpg

OMG, that's exactly what it needs!!! I wonder if it's not to late to let Sony know. Someone really should tell them, with all respect to the artist's painting. They should definitely photoshop it and remove those shadows, they make him look like Prince, lol. I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt that it looked weird...

^

I didn't hate the cover but I like yours better. The shadows really do help...

Now how to contact Sony? :3

Where'd you get such a hi-res version of the cover? I want one :D!!

Wow! This is great. :) The teaser sounds great and the cover looks good. Still wish they would have used a recent picture but this is too exciting to be negative. I can't wait to hear it! On my birthday too!! Great birthday gift for sure. :yes:

Last edited:

We are already celebrating! Whoever doesn't want to celebrate the KING, he'd better go to another thread!

I hope they release this on vinyl - i want that cover BIG :D

Me too, and I will put it next to my Thriller one. There is nothing small about Michael.

OMG, that's exactly what it needs!!! I wonder if it's not to late to let Sony know. Someone really should tell them, with all respect to the artist's painting. They should definitely photoshop it and remove those shadows, they make him look like Prince, lol. I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt that it looked weird...

Yes, but it's not only about removing the shadows... some proportions must be corrected. I think if the face of Michael is corrected the album will be more "inviting" and will sell more! I'm going to buy the album, no matter what the cover looks like, but I think that if I weren't a fan, the current cover could have the effect on me of not buying the album. What I mean is, that if a product looks good is more likely to be bought than if doesn't... it's that simple! I don't understand that the people who chose the cover apparently didn't notice that...

and see the rest of the album cover..i believe that we have not seen all of it

Why is it that some of you choose to release your misery on the rest of us? I simply can't believe we've waited so long to get to this day and all some seem to wanna do is complain! At least wait until you hear the full thing first before you judge.

I swear, some of you are prepared to complain about every darn thing thats related to this album release.

Allow positivity in your lives and forget the negative stuff!

BTW....I was never a Monday person, but for this Monday, the weekend can just skip on by!

I dunno what to do, I feel like giving everyone in this thread a big hug. I can't wait to hear the track on Monday, this forum rocks! :clapping:

Why is it that some of you choose to release your misery on the rest of us? I simply can't believe we've waited so long to get to this day and all some seem to wanna do is complain! At least wait until you hear the full thing first before you judge.

I swear, some of you are prepared to complain about every darn thing thats related to this album release.

Allow positivity in your lives and forget the negative stuff!

BTW....I was never a Monday person, but for this Monday, the weekend can just skip on by!

I agree, lets try and bring positive energy into this forum. There's no reason to hate on eachother, this should be a time of celebration. Maybe not for everyone, and that's fine 'cause everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but lets just try and be loving and respectful to oneanother. :)
I never thought I'd look forward to a Monday, either LOL

I said it before, I'll say it again...to those who continue to cause negativity here....save the drama for your momma.

Seriously, we've waited for YEARS for new material. Quit bitching. Some of the people on here are insane....maybe the same posters who go over the Maximum Jackson cause there are some looney toons over there too.

"... if you just smiiiiillleee" :)

i'm sorry if i sounded negative earlier, I didn't mean to, i just dont want sony pull an "Invincible" on us. Seeing that michael's mind was always thinking "BIGGER" I'm sure he would've wanted to have promotion for this album to be the BIGGEST possible.

I'm really excited about the album though, really really excited. Can't wait, it's michael, so that's synonymous to amazing...

Any of you guys gonna patiently wait for the album, or will some of you download a song if you see it? I mean...will you be able to resist the urge? I'm definitely gonna do that, i'll only listen to the single and whatever else they want us to hear. But when i put that cd in my car radio (cause my cd player at home's broken,lol) i want to hear stuff that i've never heard before. Certainly not stuff i have downloaded, the whole 'new thing' feeling is gone if i do so.

So be honest...will ya'll wait patiently? :)

Any of you guys gonna patiently wait for the album, or will some of you download a song if you see it? I mean...will you be able to resist the urge? I'm definitely gonna do that, i'll only listen to the single and whatever else they want us to hear. But when i put that cd in my car radio (cause my cd player at home's broken,lol) i want to hear stuff that i've never heard before. Certainly not stuff i have downloaded, the whole 'new thing' feeling is gone if i do so.

Idk if I can be patient I have waited so long for a new cd and I am only 21 LOL

Dude.. i'll be getting anything in my way. :p

Rodney Jerkins

ONLY1DARKCHILD Rodney Jerkins
Been getting alot of twits about MJ's lp. Just wanted to let everyone know that I did not work on this particular album. Thx, Rj

http://twitter.com/ONLY1DARKCHILD

??????

Just got home from work to find the teaser finally up.... Im digging the beat but when he goes woooooooo at the ended it sounds a bit off

Sony have removed Prince's Love Symbol from the album art.

777 I like your adjustments... What do you think of the sholders?

Back