Michael - The Great Album Debate

I think when we get to page 1700 it'll be a good place to wrap this thread up and put a close to this debate.

I guess that mocking MJ's music by inserting copy-pastes from Invincible without any explanation is more easily accepted than mocking the doings of the one who claimed he pushed the buttons in response to the questionings of the Cascio tracks.

By the way, it'st been the second day now that this thread is visible and it already has 903 000 views. Not bad after one day of visibility.

I guess that mocking MJ's music by inserting copy-pastes from Invincible without any explanation is more easily accepted than mocking the doings of the one who claimed he pushed the buttons in response to the questionings of the Cascio tracks.

By the way, it'st been the second day now that this thread is visible and it already has 903 000 views. Not bad after one day of visibility.
You mea it has gotten 903K views in jsut two days? Impossibru, lol.
Dude, you're like 400 pages behind. ;)
Got tired of what, 5 replies on 1 page :D

You mea it has gotten 903K views in jsut two days? Impossibru, lol.Got tired of what, 5 replies on 1 page :D

Nah lool! Yesterday it had 800 000 and something (I don't know the exact number). This morning it had 890 000ish, and now already 903 000 views.

Gaz posted this on the 17th.
Is this officialy the end of the debate, wow 15 months 24,153 replies and 878,621 views, this is by far a world record in the 12 year history of MJJC. good going guys

Still, that's quite a lot of views in a short time. Does that mean there are many readers or are we just a bunch of F5 addicts in here. In any case, massive shout out to all the lurkers out there! :lol:

Gaz posted this on the 17th.

Still, that's quite a lot of views in a short time. Does that mean there are many readers or are we just a bunch of F5 addicts in here. In any case, massive shout out to all the lurkers out there! :lol:

I don't know if the system recounts our own re-views, but when I enter and go out, the number remains the same. So I suppose it counts per IP address. The fact, however, is that the views increase quite rapidly.

Are you talking to me?

images

You shut up when talking to me!

Back on topic...This was me after first listening to Breaking News :D

[YouTube]fG9IHqwHYgI&feature=related[/YouTube]

I am imagining...But WITHOUT the Sponge Bob attire :D

...or maybe with a Sponge Bob ROBE ;)

Back on topic...This was me after first listening to Breaking News :D

[YouTube]fG9IHqwHYgI&feature=related[/YouTube]
This best describes how I felt when more and more people started saying that they suddenly did hear Michael on the record after the Estate released their statement.

(no offense to anyone who did btw)

Why are you getting so excited over the view numbers?

If anyone is reading the most recent discussion they are seeing Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee and Dumb and Dumber and we aren't seeing anyone registering to be part of the "discussion" which is non -present.

Back