Michael - The Great Album Debate

I think they'll add dates in France and Belgium. Doesn't makes sense that there is no show in two major European countries.

Well Belgium isn't a big country, but as its capital is Brussels, which happens to be the capital of the E.U., it would be strange if they don't plan to come over here. And for Paris, it should go without saying.

This is my favourite Queen song!!! Also Bumper, feel free to come over to the UK for the premier! It'd be great seeing you! :D

I used to go to London almost every day during six years with my previous job. I love it! But this year the problem would be the hotels because of the olympics. Finding a hotel in London even without the olympics is a challenge.

Well, should you choose to go, I can always try and find you some accommodation in London, I'm looking into hotels there myself for October.

Well my room's kinda small and adorned with a bunch of MJ posters... But sure, why not? It'll be great being in the company of two beautiful ladies like yourselves... And Bumper :D

Without me then :p

Woo!!! Arky and Love all to myself!!!! :D

Michael-Jackson-and-Tatiana-Thumbtzen-9.jpg

... Er, I mean... No, Bumper. Please, come to England. Join the MJ party. Intrude on my meeting with two beautiful women... :p

Woo!!! Arky and Love all to myself!!!! :D

Michael-Jackson-and-Tatiana-Thumbtzen-9.jpg

... Er, I mean... No, Bumper. Please, come to England. Join the MJ party. Intrude on my meeting with two beautiful women... :p

The two ladies are for me :p

The Olympic game should be over by October, right?

Yes, but not the tourism, London is extremely touristic, but worthy, I love that city. Paris is beautiful too!

Yes, but not the tourism, London is extremely touristic, but worthy, I love that city. Paris is beautiful too!

How about staying in outer London and travel to the city by public transportation?

For instance, people come to NY can stay in my town, Jersey City, which is a river across Manhatten. By train, it's less than 30 min away from midtown Manhatten. The room rate isn't that cheap in JC, but more affordable than In Manhatten.

Not at all, it's because:

[youtube]1pm4fQRl72k&ob=av2n[/youtube]

Bah, greedy snippet!!! You have a family!! Me, I'm going to be alone on Valentine's Day! And you want Love and Arky as well!? The women in my life are going to the Bumpy Side... :(

How about staying in outer London and travel to the city by public transportation?

For instance, people come to NY can stay in my town, Jersey City, which is a river across Manhatten. By train, it's less than 30 min away from midtown Manhatten. The room rate isn't that cheap in JC, but more affordable than In Manhatten.

Do you honestly think tourist haven't tought about it? :D Indeed, even in the suburbs and cities around the hotels are always full. Last year I went to Windsor, next to London, but had to stay in Slough, which was also full, I was just lucky to find a room in that industrial city :). So if you plan to come to London, don't wait too long for the booking.

Bah, greedy snippet!!! You have a family!! Me, I'm going to be alone on Valentine's Day! And you want Love and Arky as well!? The women in my life are going to the Bumpy Side... :(

Patience my friend, patience. :)

Easy for you to say, Mr. Family/MJ-Fan-Sex-Icon Snippet!!! You have the looks, the fame, the women...!!! Me... Did you see me!?

... :D

Lol, what the hell loool, I am neither a sex icon nor do I have fame nor women loooool. ..........They have me :naughty: lol, just kidding. Seriously, "I believe in me, so you believe in you" ;)

Lol, what the hell loool, I am neither a sex icon nor do I have fame nor women loooool. ..........They have me :naughty: lol, just kidding. Seriously, "I believe in me, so you believe in you" ;)

I knew it!!!!!!!!! :D And I do believe in myself, mostly... I just dislike this month for Valentine's Day and I have an empty history with it. The fact that my friend's relationship with a 12 year old last year was twice as long as my only relationship doesn't instil the greatest of confidence.

I knew it!!!!!!!!! :D And I do believe in myself, mostly... I just dislike this month for Valentine's Day and I have an empty history with it. The fact that my friend's relationship with a 12 year old last year was twice as long as my only relationship doesn't instil the greatest of confidence.

The Valentine's Day is just a commercial stuff. The real Valentine's Day is... every day. :D

p.s. My wife says it's not true, she prefers to get something on Valentine's day even though it's a commercial day. :D

The Valentine's Day is just a commercial stuff. The real Valentine's Day is... every day. :D

p.s. My wife says it's not true, she prefers to get something on Valentine's day even though it's a commercial day. :D

I knew it!!!! :D And maybe I'll gain a new appreciation for things like Valentine's Day when someone else is crazy enough to find me remotely attractive in any way! Oh well... There are a couple of cute girls at my college, at least! :D

When have monkey balls become sex icon? :wtf:

Since... Since... Just look at him!

super-monkey-ball-300x300.jpg

I knew it!!!! :D And maybe I'll gain a new appreciation for things like Valentine's Day when someone else is crazy enough to find me remotely attractive in any way! Oh well... There are a couple of cute girls at my college, at least! :D

[youtube]bhfFOqat5N0&feature=related[/youtube]

Yeah, not everyone's a Casanova Snippet like you, Bumper :p My shyness stops me from doing ANYTHING that's remotely nerve-wrecking... That and there's no-one that I have strong feelings for, and I've learned from experience to be cautious around teenage hormones and to think twice before acting.

@Love, I knew you'd say that! :p

Last edited:
Back