Michael looked hot in This Is It

oh my god... he looked same as always he was 50 frickin years old your lips change. omg he looked SEXY AS HELL. get over his little imperfections will you? yesh!

Ok so what do you mean with always. come on its a fact he changes his face A LOT. And he did something with his mouth right now and i dont like it. And it could be years ago when he did that. But now he had his curls back he looked sooo good. but his lips and eyes where the things i didnt like.

you say get over it. Its not much of a deal for me. Its just something i noticed. I m giving my opionin which is different then yours. Which is good so im not gettin over it no.

mjxyk0.gif

:bugeyed

He looked sexy! I felt it! And he was feeling it! OH YEA! I like the close up of him on SC I was like that is so cool of him to do that! I loved the IJCSLU part I wish I was that girl he almost touched her booby lol! I like when he did that JB move to that girl in the TWYMMF he looked like he had electricity running in his body SOOOO HOTTT! He was just GREAT in this movie I kept on telling my sis he so hot, so cute and sexy lol. She was like his first sounds like a beautiful bird she loved the human nature part!

And my poor lil 10 yr old cousin was CRYING SO MUCH! She had her hand in her face alot with a tissue I felt so bad! I was crying to but just more in shock and AMAZED but my lil cousin was going through it saying "IT'S NOT FAIR!" :( She also said that ain't no 50yr old lol she was in all at his singing and dancing! She purk up when she saw MJ do BJ! She has been a fan for 2yrs!

can someone please tell me which one is the real speed he does it??? the REAL unedited one. is it the first pic or the second?

hot-thrusting-mj-billiejean-s.gif
1pwcah.gif

I agree and I loved the small part when they said "who's bad".

So agree, the "who's bad!" bit was just...I don't know, it was just soo BAD! The whole marriage of that to the TDCAU drill. I mean, he sure knew how to mix it up and tease with just a second of something magical.....you know what I mean? :D :wub:

I'm mesmerised by the drill, I keep staring at the gif....I don't even know why, Mikes just stomping around (brilliantly) and doin really subtle effortless moves....but I'm ADDICTED to it!! LOL :hysterical:

So agree, the "who's bad!" bit was just...I don't know, it was just soo BAD! The whole marriage of that to the TDCAU drill. I mean, he sure knew how to mix it up and tease with just a second of something magical.....you know what I mean? :D :wub:

I'm mesmerised by the drill, I keep staring at the gif....I don't even know why, Mikes just stomping around (brilliantly) and doin really subtle effortless moves....but I'm ADDICTED to it!! LOL :hysterical:

ME TOO. Seriously, can't stop watching it.

can someone please tell me which one is the real speed he does it??? the REAL unedited one. is it the first pic or the second?

hot-thrusting-mj-billiejean-s.gif
1pwcah.gif

Pretty sure it's the second one?

EDIT: now that I'm looking at them actually, they look the same to me...look at the band in the background.

I thought MJ was FAR TOO THIN in several scenes esp. "Human Nature". Oh lord, I felt sad actually watching that scene because he was so so thin looking there, didn't look too healthy or great there if i'm being honest.

However, I thought he looked great during most of it. Especially during "Thriller", "Smooth Criminal" and "Black Or White". He looked awesome in those scenes.

Ok so what do you mean with always. come on its a fact he changes his face A LOT. And he did something with his mouth right now and i dont like it. And it could be years ago when he did that. But now he had his curls back he looked sooo good. but his lips and eyes where the things i didnt like.

you say get over it. Its not much of a deal for me. Its just something i noticed. I m giving my opionin which is different then yours. Which is good so im not gettin over it no.

"A fact that he changes his face A LOT"? "He did something with his mouth right now"? Ooookaay. You didn't like his eyes and lips? Yes, because we could see his eyes sooooo much during the movie.

I'm done with this topic about what don't you like about Michael's face. :smilerolleyes:

:wild: @ your siggys.

im tired of every thread turning into being something negative about how he looks. Just because he didn't look the way you want him to doesn't mean he did anything to himself.

GET OVER THE NEGATIVE SHIT. ITS REALLY F**KING OLD.

that's to everyone in general. not JUST to you.

I am so sick of people saying he looked frail. The dude was fricking 50 and he had all that energy. He's a dancer, you want him to be 200 pounds??!!

I am so sick of people saying he looked frail. The dude was fricking 50 and he had all that energy. He's a dancer, you want him to be 200 pounds??!!

I know right! Mike had a dancer's body! he looked perfectly healthy to me and full of energy! not to mention he was performing with back up dancers half his age and had no problem keeping up with them.. actually they had to keep up with HIM! :D

talk about still having it. DAY-UM. it never even entered my mind through the whole movie that he was actually 50. he could still move like he was 20 and sing better than ever. that movie is so rich in visuals and music that once isn't enough to see it....defs going back a second time and anxiously awaiting the DVD release.

The almost-booby-grab from the movie...

booby-grab.gif

HOT. :naughty:

I knew there'd eventually be a gif for this. :naughty:

"Bad, bad, really really bad..." :D Watching Mike during TWYMMF & IJCSLY, I thought Michael=King Flirt.

That almost-boob-grab is actually super endearing, haha...
He got way too into it and had to tell his hand "no! not there!"

Always the gentleman.

I thought the movie was WAYYYY too short.

I went to see it last night at a regular movie theatre nearby. Was sitting upfront. When Michael was doing BJ, I kept waiting for the moonwalk but instead I get this slooowwww extra sexy pelvis trust right in my face. I went "Woooo youser! LOL

I'm not sure he was planning to do this in the real show though.

I had my pockets full of tissues but didn't need it. It felt like Michael was still very much alive but when I got home I was nummed because I was thinking at what could've and should've been. :-(

BTW, I was constantly watching for any signs of impairement and could not find any. Michael was full of energy, very much focused and enjoying himself.

I'm going back to see the movie again at the Imax next week with two friends but I might just go again by myself before next week, hee! hee!

I thought the movie was WAYYYY too short.

I went to see it last night at a regular movie theatre nearby. Was sitting upfront. When Michael was doing BJ, I kept waiting for the moonwalk but instead I get this slooowwww extra sexy pelvis trust right in my face. I went "Woooo youser! LOL

LOL.
Yeah it was too short. I was also hoping there'd be more of him just talking and walkin....don't get me wrong i love his dancing/singing..but i love to hear him speak with that adorable voice.

Michael looked so hot the entire movie! Absolutely stunning :wub:

Standouts:
-The Drill practice - he was so effortless like he could do it in his sleep.. Oozed sexiness
-In TWYMMF - touching (not sure of her name) on her ass haha. Was so hot :D
-Smooth Criminal was OMG - looked like Mike from Moonwalker.. so gorgeous.. ahhhh

Back