Michael looked hot in This Is It

lol BJ seems to be the most talked about
I still haven't seen the movie...so I have no idea what you're all talking about.

I JUST SAW IT. Its Omodeanhaeohnmjah! Its so amazing, I have no words!!!!!

Yes. Michael looked great. There was nothing fragile about him. He looked sexy and good and seemed to be so excited about the shows.

One thing i noticed...there were much much more clips of him doing the side glide instead of a spin!!!!!...He always does loads of spins but not in this

OMG, MJ is amazing!!! :woohoo: Working with that man for one day only ... :swoon: ... I'd have given the world or the moon for that ... :wub:

Lets not turn this thread into a fight ok. he looked 100% healthy. Michael has always been thin and i think its high time we get PAST that. That topic is Exhausted to no end and every freaking thread doesn't need to have comments on that in them dedicate 1 thread to discussing how frail and thin and sick you want michael to look and leave the rest alone.

Thank you for saying this I have been scared to go and see the movie becuase of all the crap surrounding Michaels' health. But after reading in here today and how you all feel about it, and I must say most of the comments are positive, I am going tonight and I can't wait. Omg.. Billie Jean sounds fantastic I want to see Michael I miss him so much.

Julia

One thing i noticed...there were much much more clips of him doing the side glide instead of a spin!!!!!...He always does loads of spins but not in this

I think he was working back up to both. the spins always took a lot out of him. he did do a short moonwalk in BJ...

You know, I probably shouldn't say this but I purposely refused to go see it with a family member because I was aware that it would feature umm - Michael being hot in it. It's a mj film ffs, how can it NOT be? I was relieved to say the least haha. I would have cringed at that BJ performance had I been with someone other than my friend.

^ Do you think? I thought his smile was just perfect tbh. :D

MJ looked hot - BUT he looked very skinny and frail...

He was just plain hot to me! Yes he was thinner than what he has been the last decade or so, but he has been just as skinny as this before, as a teen and in his 20's...

621644390_small.jpg

ohh my gawd... that slo mo crouch grab!! ..cant think about anything else (and really dont wanna) ..but im in a middle of an exam right now and all I can think about is: I wanna go see it again 2night! :wild:

Manhood thread here we come!

By the way. Talking about cuteness - how cute was Mike in IJCSLY! Doing some cute little poses hehe. I can't describe it. He just looked amazingly gorgeous

ohh my gawd... that slo mo crouch grab!! ..cant think about anything else (and really dont wanna) ..but im in a middle of an exam right now and all I can think about is: I wanna go see it again 2night! :wild:

:mello::mello:

friend was like "omfg eww! wth is he doing?" told the mofo to stfu cause that's damn sexy :naughty: :shifty:

Back