Michael looked hot in This Is It

hot-thrusting-mj-billiejean-s.gif

Yeah everyone whistled and screamed at that part of Billie Jean in the cinema :lol:

Me and my friends had our mouths open in shock (and excitement lol) and all just looked at each other like Holy Mother of Michael!!! lol It was SO SEXY omg omg!

At first during the movie, to be honest I was picking up sexual energy from him only infrequently. No problem, I thought to myself, his shyness makes sexiness extremely hard to generate on command in front of his small "family" of colleagues. And you know this must be true. How different it must have felt for him when he had a real audience to sexually interact with, for that is what he did -- a kind of "intercourse," if you will :)

Are you drunk?

Sorry I'm not serious :D - but that sounded kind of weird (in a funny way).

Anyway, to be honest: I'm glad all the fans are responding so positively about the film. Still, at some moments... especially at the "Billie Jean" performance I thought something wasn't right with Michael.
I even understood Kenny's concerns when Michael was on that crane... Kenny said "Hold on Michael".

You know, I love Michael as much as anyone else here and I don't see him negatively in any way, but he did seem frail and confused at times. God I hope I don't get killed for this comment...

GOOD LAWD he was SEXY!! I went to see it with my daughter and my Dad too...lol. I was just sitting there silent thinking to myself I WANT YOU, MICHAEL! :naughty: The movie was amazing in all areas...but I mainly want to go see it again because watching things like the slow motion crotch grab on that HUGE screen...:wild:

I particularly loved "I Just Can't Stop Loving You"...with his "come here" finger motion...and how closely he danced with that girl...:heat: I was able to catch the almost-booby-grab on video too...haha. See it on my blog here: http://abeautifulfrenzy.blogspot.com/

He looked so incredible sexy & gorgeous throughout the entire movie. Just him talking is sexy.. love how he goes, "thats a cool move, cool move" all deep and sexy. For 111 minutes..... I had my love back. I savored every single second. I didn't want it to end..

MJ looked hot - BUT he looked very skinny and frail...

I didn't see the skeletal/frail/sickly person others are painting him out
to be. Michael was such A JOY to see!

I didn't see the skeletal/frail/sickly person others are painting him out
to be. Michael was such A JOY to see!

Congrats to Mike - he did a good job tricking you with all the extensive clothes he wore...

Come on, when he had those shoulder pads on in some scenes, didn't that look really weird...

GOOD LAWD he was SEXY!! I went to see it with my daughter and my Dad too...lol. I was just sitting there silent thinking to myself I WANT YOU, MICHAEL! :naughty: The movie was amazing in all areas...but I mainly want to go see it again because watching things like the slow motion crotch grab on that HUGE screen...:wild:

I particularly loved "I Just Can't Stop Loving You"...with his "come here" finger motion...and how closely he danced with that girl...:heat: I was able to catch the almost-booby-grab on video too...haha. See it on my blog here: http://abeautifulfrenzy.blogspot.com/

:bugeyed LOL!!! :heat:

people around me reacted to this. :wild:

WOW! Thanks for the link!!!

omg get over the thin talk...hes healthy looking he was HOT!!!!! pictures were made to look worse then they were ment to because of the lighting.

HE WAS SEXY AS HELL

Oh yeah. The Billie Jean moment was for sure a what are doing moment for me lol. In a good way but I never expected it. The dancers and crew watching it liked it too from what I could tell.

I think he looked thinner at times than other times but he has always been thin.

C'mon now, let's keep this thread pure sexy talk. That's something we can all agree on, right? Better be, 'cause I'mma come after you if I find out otherwise!

Drill...Omigod, drill...

HAWWWWT, Michael, you are so friggin' HAAAAAAAWWWTTT.

Miss you, Sexi bb.

He looked gorgeous...
Yeah, that TDCAU practice in front of the green screen - OMG. He had swagger, and I loved it.

mjxyk0.gif

Smooth Criminal - he looked just divine.

I wish there was more of the gold pants though - those were way too amazing and the cut was really flattering.

He looked gorgeous...
Yeah, that TDCAU practice in front of the green screen - OMG. He had swagger, and I loved it.

mjxyk0.gif

I wish there was more of the gold pants though - those were way too amazing and the cut was really flattering.

I agree and I loved the small part when they said "who's bad".

He looked gorgeous...

mjxyk0.gif

I 10000% agree with all of your comments. The drill was something else, he was just so effortless, chewing gum and all! :swoon: And his hair looked so GOOD!

Smooth Criminal, I was stunned by his beauty.....we didnt get to see much of his eyes in this movie, but this was one of those moments :swoon:

Couldn't agree more about the gold pants, that has to be THE BEST OUTFIT of the entire movie. He was rockin that shine :D

Have to say I liked his Ed Hardy baggy joggers he had on for Earth Song!! His legs were totally lost in there but he looked SO CUTE :wub:

Are you drunk?

Sorry I'm not serious :D - but that sounded kind of weird (in a funny way).

Sorry but I don't think there was anything wrong with what she said, it all sounded about right in my opinion. Not weird at all and I think many people agreed with her.

He looked very good. But i think his mounth looked a bit weird.

That's b/c he was chewing gum & talking at the same time. I think that's what you mean, during that close up...

Yeah everyone whistled and screamed at that part of Billie Jean in the cinema :lol:

Me and my friends had our mouths open in shock (and excitement lol) and all just looked at each other like Holy Mother of Michael!!! lol It was SO SEXY omg omg!

:yes: :lol:

He looked gorgeous...

mjxyk0.gif

Damn, how'd you get this? Did you make it? Nevermind me, I just went to that site...

Anyways MJ is pretty much King Swagga and King Flirt :lol:

That's b/c he was chewing gum & talking at the same time. I think that's what you mean, during that close up...

no i meant just his mouth all the time. He used to have a good mounth:p but he did something with it, tatoed it probably and its looks weird. Other than that he looked good compared to the last 9 years

I 10000% agree with all of your comments. The drill was something else, he was just so effortless, chewing gum and all! :swoon: And his hair looked so GOOD!

Yessssss, he was all "oh hay guys, hold on a sec while i show y'all how it's done. got it? k bye."

Totally nonchalant and cool. :cool:
That's part of what I always found so sexy about older Mike.

no i meant just his mouth all the time. He used to have a good mounth:p but he did something with it, tatoed it probably and its looks weird. Other than that he looked good compared to the last 9 years

oh my god... he looked same as always he was 50 frickin years old your lips change. omg he looked SEXY AS HELL. get over his little imperfections will you? yesh!

OOO sucking on that lolly pop when watching the thriller bit!
I love seeing him chomping on a chewie! And is it just me who thinks hes supper sexy in his glasses?!

oh my god... he looked same as always he was 50 frickin years old your lips change. omg he looked SEXY AS HELL. get over his little imperfections will you? yesh!

Errm...just to clarify, I only said this: "That's b/c he was chewing gum & talking at the same time. I think that's what you mean, during that close up..."

Guido18 said the rest. The quote was messed up.

Back