Michael Jackson's Vision' DVD Boxed Set Available Everywhere Monday November 22

It's a lovely box set, very well put together. I watched one more chance, will try and watch the whole thing back to back at the weekend when I get some time!

Got it!! Was delivered 15 minutes after I came home from the airport. Like they had been waiting for me hahaha.

It's put together very nice. I like the bonus with the prison version of TDCAU. It's also nice to have Why on there. The booklet is ok not spectacular.
I was very exited over the Making of THriller book that I ordered with it. Very cool!

Its a stunning box set and the intros are great, I also like how you can choose to have the videos in a random mix. The quality of the short films I admit I was a tad disapointed with but its still amazing to have them all in one set.

just going to order mine now. not that i have a dvd player! or can bare to watch it. but its there for the future and i only have the videos on VHS so its not like i already have them on that format

inregards to the pathetic "reviews" that a certain poster has a habit of posting. i suggest ppl use the report button as just replying in the thread doesnt do anything. this poster has a habit for many years of posting B.S about mj. all these reviews show is the hate and racism these arseholes in the media have. not surprising coming from the white middle class telegrah that would give a mcartney album that sang the phone book 5 stars. still jealous even now. how pathetic

:clapping:

Got it!! Was delivered 15 minutes after I came home from the airport. Like they had been waiting for me hahaha.

It's put together very nice. I like the bonus with the prison version of TDCAU. It's also nice to have Why on there. The booklet is ok not spectacular.
I was very exited over the Making of THriller book that I ordered with it. Very cool!

I'm ordering that book this week?Is it a big book, many pages etc.What the cover like?

I'm ordering that book this week?Is it a big book, many pages etc.What the cover like?

Only 10 pounds now on Amazon :) It's a pretty big book yeah, about 30 by 30 cm. It has 192 pages and lots of photos. Also some additonal info from Douglas Kirkland on how he shot the photos and some quotes by famous people. But the photos are most cool!!!
The front has a moving image, goes from normal Michael to the zombie Michael when you move it. Very cool!! It was a good spend 10 pounds :clapping:

Only 10 pounds now on Amazon :) It's a pretty big book yeah, about 30 by 30 cm. It has 192 pages and lots of photos. Also some additonal info from Douglas Kirkland on how he shot the photos and some quotes by famous people. But the photos are most cool!!!
The front has a moving image, goes from normal Michael to the zombie Michael when you move it. Very cool!! It was a good spend 10 pounds :clapping:

Cool. Not bad for a tenner!

Its a stunning box set and the intros are great, I also like how you can choose to have the videos in a random mix. The quality of the short films I admit I was a tad disapointed with but its still amazing to have them all in one set.

Do any of the UK fans know if it is available in any shops?? I have been to ASDA and Sainsbury as we have no music stores in this town, but can't find it anywhere?? I'm guessing nobody has experienced an NTSC problem either??

I just realized MJ Vision is available on iTunes too, but to have One More Chance video you have to buy the whole album. :(

Do any of the UK fans know if it is available in any shops?? I have been to ASDA and Sainsbury as we have no music stores in this town, but can't find it anywhere?? I'm guessing nobody has experienced an NTSC problem either??

Friends of mine have all bought theirs from HMV so try there.

Can't wait to recieve mine.

I think I will recieve it tomorrow. Amazon wrote to me yesterday it was dispatched, but I didn't get it today as hoped. So hopefully it'll come tomorrow.

I can't wait to get mine. I'm not sure if I will this week though. Hopefully, but possibly only next Monday.

i just get to know that the Vision will be released on the 29 November here in Portugal, and it will cost 22,99€.:D i think its stupid that its released one week after its released all over the world... but at leaste its released here.

Strange thing is why they edited out the start of Speed Demon when the tourbus starts driving and Michael was walking inside the building.... does it has something to do with the fact the makers of Moonwalker does not want SONy to release almost EVERY track from Moonwalker in total???

Just finished watching all 3 discs and I love it!
I don't see why people are complaining about the images, apart from a few seconds of TWYMMF all the videos are in better quality than previously released.

I also have that split second green glitch during In The Closet but it's hardly noticeable. I like the intro they gave on Heal The World, the same one as in the Dangerous Short Films. Who Is It didn't exactly have clear pictures but it was still better than the one found on DTSF. I was surprised to see that Gone Too Soon was completely different than the one on DTSF as well. Will You Be There also has a few seconds of the opening audio missing.

I still can't understand why they didn't put in the real Blood On The Dance Floor, I don't like the rubbish Refugee Camp Remix. I would prefer the TM's Switchblade Remix though. Although I do like the video for Cry, I don't think Michael would have wanted it on here since he did not want anything to do with this video. Loved One More Chance, and I liked TDCAU (Prison Version) the most, some clips were different to the one found on YouTube.

All in all, a must buy for any Michael Jackson fan :)

I received mine today :woohoo: !!! beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaautiful !! :love: I don't work tomorrow :dance: I'll watch it all day long !!

Michael Jackson's Vision, review

Jackson's video collection is by turns extravagant and nostalgic, but Neil McCormick just feels pity.

By Neil McCormick 5:31PM GMT 22 Nov 2010
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/8152148/Michael-Jacksons-Vision-review.html

"it seems peculiar the way the typically heavyweight cast (including Chris Rock and Marlon Brando) casually interact with a zombie in their midst."

Perhaps because Chris Tucker and Marlon Brando were true friends to Michael, and valued him for his soul rather than his physical appearance.

Anyway...

I'm happy with the purchase. What I'm not thrilled with is the little white line at the top left hand corner of each video. I've been watching them on my laptop, so when I choose "fit to screen," it goes away. I haven't watched In the Closet or WYBT, so I haven't seen the little glitches that have been discussed. I LOVE Dirty Diana and Come Together! And of course, I'm pleased to finally see One More Chance. I'm only sorry that Michael was unable to complete it.

Last edited:
why the hell would you post that?

9zyog2.jpg

anywhos got mine at 12am the day of release, be4 it was even stocked lol.

Where did you get that big poster of Dangerous. I want one like it!!!!!!!!!!!!

YA! I received mine today haven't watch it yet though! The book is nice, there were some pics I've never seen before! :O :D And the hologram cover is great! :)

I pre ordered mine today :) and the store said it should be in in friday

I am not for sure if this is posted but here in the USA WalMart as Vision for $29.96. I bought one for myself and one as a Christmas gift.

Well worth the money.

Back