Michael Jackson's Vision' DVD Boxed Set Available Everywhere Monday November 22

Now, now.Please don't drag other artists videos into this.

The media aren't interested in praising mj.Never have, never will.

Agreed. Apologize my Lady Gaga comment.

I can't help but to think about what I see on youtube and TV thesedays. And, Lady Gaga's videos come to my mind. Just want to say I don't dislike her, just not a big fan of her videos.

Something strange when i watch it on my normal DVD player connected with scart cable..
I see waves on all the videos in full wide screen!! You Rock My World & One More Change, ...

With all the discs but not when i watch on my blu ray player ! Does anybody knows what the problem can be here ???

Dodgy scart cable?

Something strange when i watch it on my normal DVD player connected with scart cable..
I see waves on all the videos in full wide screen!! You Rock My World & One More Change, ...

With all the discs but not when i watch on my blu ray player ! Does anybody knows what the problem can be here ???

Also the videos in widescreen (like the new video "One More Chance") are not so clear like the other & older 4:3 videos... WEIRD...

Have to tell ya'll something I picked up my copy of "Vision" and Guess what...
I opened it to find Two copies of disc #1 and one copy of disc #2 :bugeyed
So.. I had to take it back and get another,which the store opened while I was there to make sure they all weren't manufacture defective..
:no:
So much for the surprize of opening the box-set.

On the dvd? I think perhaps the blu ray player has an upscaler so improve the picture slightly?

What do you mean with dodgy scart cable ?? I have it only with the vision dvd & only the clips in full screen, not with the videos in 4:3 format.

But maybe the problem is fixed if a buy another hdmi cable , but its still weird...

What do you mean with dodgy scart cable ?? I have it only with the vision dvd & only the clips in full screen, not with the videos in 4:3 format.

But maybe the problem is fixed if a buy another hdmi cable , but its still weird...

You said there were waves on the screen? So i thought that maybe the scart cable may need changing?

You said there were waves on the screen? So i thought that maybe the scart cable may need changing?

No because it's only with the vision dvd , not with others.... The picture quality from HISTORY on film volume 2 looks better then the VISION dvd , maybe only the sound is better !

Ignore the review. It would have been rated 15 because of the Thriller short film, remember when Thriller 25: Deluxe Edition was given a 15 certificate?

Well, I got mine today and it is absolutely PERFECT!!! Everything from the packaging, awesome with the special 3d - (I'm not sure the correct wording) of video pics to the booklet, the rare pics, everything is just just beautiful.

I am so happy I just want to scream! Thank you Michael, thank you Sony/estate for creating a product that Michael would be totally proud of!!!

Woo HOOOOO!!!!:punk:

Have to tell ya'll something I picked up my copy of "Vision" and Guess what...
I opened it to find Two copies of disc #1 and one copy of disc #2 :bugeyed
So.. I had to take it back and get another,which the store opened while I was there to make sure they all weren't manufacture defective..
:no:
So much for the surprize of opening the box-set.

WHATT??????
:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

Ohhhhhh that's so bad!!!!! :doh:

Shame on the manufacturers!!!

Poor you :better: I am glad you have the right thing now.

---
EDIT: I am waiting for my copy. Maybe tomorrow.... I hope so!!! :)

Oh no.... on the Vision dvd "Blood On The Dancefloor" is not the orignial version but a remix :(

Ignore the review. It would have been rated 15 because of the Thriller short film, remember when Thriller 25: Deluxe Edition was given a 15 certificate?

What is a 15 certificate? Is it like a DVD being rated PG-13?

What is a 15 certificate? Is it like a DVD being rated PG-13?

It basically means that retail stores can't sell a DVD with a 15 certificate to anybody under the age of 15. We have a 12 and a 18 certificate as well.

WHATT??????
:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

Ohhhhhh that's so bad!!!!! :doh:

Shame on the manufacturers!!!

Poor you :better: I am glad you have the right thing now.

---
EDIT: I am waiting for my copy. Maybe tomorrow.... I hope so!!! :)

Yeah. I couldn't believe it. :scratch: Neither could the worker at the store..but I do have a 'good copy' now. :)

I hope yours arrives tomorrow and you don't have any problems like me. :hug:

:wub:

Congrats to everyone who got their already. Please continue to tell us what to expect. I am going to go to the store to buy mine.

Back