Michael Jackson's Official Resting Place **Post 60 - NOW DELETED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Michael Jackson's Official Resting Place

Post the photos, we'll be able to see them anyway.

They are all over the net by now if they are on her facebook.

i'm going to post them. As fans we have every right to see them. I love Katherine and the children and respect them very much but these pictures or future pictures will be leaked somehow sooner or later. I apologise mods, if you want to delete the pictures, please go ahead but we are Michael's loving fans...who may never get to see his resting place so for now we have these pics.

Last edited:

I didn't vote and she didn't remove me. What is you point? I didn't see that she was saying that. And I am not her advocate either. I just do not like when ppl twist thing the same like the media. Sick and tired of it.

God i am saying what she said... You obviously missed it as i am not the only person who saw it! I am not twisting anything and don't even try and compare me to the media!

i'm going to post them. As fans we have every right to see them. I love Katherine and the children and respect them very much but these pictures or future pictures will be leaked somehow sooner or later. I apologise mods, if you want to delete the pictures, please go ahead but we are Michael's loving fans...who may never get to see his resting place so for now we have these pics.

*Get's sad for Katherine* :sad::cry:

But oh well...it will be all over the internet anyway.

I thought his coffin was going to be in the crypt's on the walls. I didn't know it was gonna....be...like that. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Michael Jackson's Official Resting Place **Post 60 - Page 4**

Yes, she really did it...that is Michaels crypt!

She is unreal lets just hope those things that have been left have not been left by michaels children that should be kept private i have no respect for that women what so ever!

It looks great.

I would love to be able to go there and put flowers and candles for him.

She is unreal lets just hope those things that have been left have not been left by michaels children that should be kept private i have no respect for that women what so ever!

Me Neighter. I guess they even left his name out on the slate to keep it private.

Oh damn you Karen! :mad:

Karen wtf!!!!! :angry:

I respect the family's decision of not letting fans inside. I can understand that.

But it hurts me to see that this.. disturbed lady can go there.. and what is she doing when she gets there? She's taking pictures and she's posting them on her Facebook. Shameful. But it shows, once again, her real intentions. She just wants attention, she wants to make people buy her book.
It bothers me that she's spreading all that stupid stuff about Michael and his children. It also bothers me that she's saying that the dancers know what really happened behind the scenes at the rehearsals, but don't have the guts to say it, because of AEG. And that Kenny Ortega had to feed Michael and help him off stage. I find this stuff outrageous. I've seen the dancers' twitter pages and I've read what they tweeted in May and June.. they were so excited, they were living their dream, they were fascinated by Michael's dance moves. I saw the movie, Michael doesn't look like a man who needed to be helped off stage. And Kenny Ortega is a wonderful person, he was a real friend and it's such s shame that this woman is dragging him into this with her nonsense.

She's a mess.

i've deleted the pics. i didn't want this thread to become a hate thread just a chance for us fans to see where he is buried but theres obviously seems some sort of issue so pics DELETED

Im crying. I still cant believe he is really gone. I cant imagine the world without him. I will always miss him. It breaks my heart to see those pictures and to know that is where he is. I honestly can't grasp that he's not with us any more. I miss him and love him so much. Oh God! I feel I'll cry forever.

Last edited:
^ And by being at his grave and posting the pictures, validates that she was "his true friend".

It's like "oooh look at me! I can go visit him at his grave and you can't! ha ha. Look at my pictures".

Quite childish and disturbing.

i've deleted the pics. i didn't want this thread to become a hate thread just a chance for us fans to see where he is buried but theres obviously seems some sort of issue so pics DELETED

The pics are already within the threads in people's replies so it was pointless removing them now. :)

I need to leave this thread now. Karen has really upset me this time.

*moonwalks out*

The pics are already within the threads in people's replies so it was pointless removing them now. :)

I need to leave this thread now. Karen has really upset me this time.

*moonwalks out*

i know, i realised...oh well...maybe the mods will delete them, sorry mods!

^ And by being at his grave and posting the pictures, validates that she was "his true friend".

It's like "oooh look at me! I can go visit him at his grave and you can't! ha ha. Look at my pictures".

Quite childish and disturbing.

Bingo. :(

WOW... now that's a shocker....
So... let's recap here to see if i can see things logically... but i must say first that : 1) i had that picture for over 1 month now, I believe they released (the family) that pic.

Now... 1... if karen faye has a facebook account with friends and her profile is not open... it would means 1)that it's her friends that she trusts... and does not have to keep on asking them to please to hush hush... that's a given... that's what friends are for... 2)she trusts what she posts...

Now, I must say.... I know we are fans etc... etc... but, if i understand well, you took the liberty to copy those pics and put it here nationally.. where everybody will see it.. knowing that media comes here and see that themselves and it will be showneed worldwide....

Wow... i am a bit puzzled by it.. .id' say let's delete those pics... asap... and the unsensitivity of it.. cause, after all... if she had pictures of michael at the coroner's office, do you think it would be also right to copy them and put them here, cause after all, we are fans?????? why not think that way....

I think that copying pictures from her facebook and put them here is a breach of trust....

that's me, and please, understand, i am NOT attacking you in any way, but, we can undo what just happend now.... so, as fans, we have seen that pic, ok.. so, please let's take it out for the media not to see it...

You know, it may sound stupid and all, but this will hurt the jackson family, his friends and his children... why??? cause that was one of the only thing they had for themselves... michael was a human being and they had that moment for them..... if they decided NOT to let fans in, it's for their own reason : privacy, having a moment with their father, their brother, their sister, and have a piece of michael, just for them...

I feel we are betraying them.....

I would definitely Delete those pics here..............

I am not being mean, I am being logical and try NOT to hurt the Jackson family...

Whatever was done by karen faye is one thing (and yet i don't know the whole purpose or strory behind it, but, these pics actually goes against RULES...

I would definitely say : please, take them out, we at this time, can do more harm with those pics, altough genuine, then good....

I ask you to please take them out.

I would give anything to leave flower's on his resting place, but I also respect Katherine's decision. I go to mass instead and light a candle for Michael and Heath Ledger.

i do want to respect Katherines wishes as well.

i pray for him and his kids, and katherine. i know it must be agony to wake up and cope and deal with this immense loss but she is doing it for the little angels i am sure.

i know, i realised...oh well...maybe the mods will delete them, sorry mods!

Don't worry about it. You won't get in trouble. The person people are angry at on this site is karen, NOT YOU. Karen is the one who might be hearing from Katherine's lawyer's if notified about her actions at her son's grave. Not you. Don't worry.

Peace :)

So... let's recap here to see if i can see things logically... but i must say first that : 1) i had that picture for over 1 month now, I believe they released (the family) that pic.

Now... 1... if karen faye has a facebook account with friends and her profile is not open... it would means 1)that it's her friends that she trusts... and does not have to keep on asking them to please to hush hush... that's a given... that's what friends are for... 2)she trusts what she posts...

Now, I must say.... I know we are fans etc... etc... but, if i understand well, you took the liberty to copy those pics and put it here nationally.. where everybody will see it.. knowing that media comes here and see that themselves and it will be showneed worldwide....

Wow... i am a bit puzzled by it.. .id' say let's delete those pics... asap... and the unsensitivity of it.. cause, after all... if she had pictures of michael at the coroner's office, do you think it would be also right to copy them and put them here, cause after all, we are fans?????? why not think that way....

I think that copying pictures from her facebook and put them here is a breach of trust....

that's me, and please, understand, i am NOT attacking you in any way, but, we can undo what just happend now.... so, as fans, we have seen that pic, ok.. so, please let's take it out for the media not to see it...

You know, it may sound stupid and all, but this will hurt the jackson family, his friends and his children... why??? cause that was one of the only thing they had for themselves... michael was a human being and they had that moment for them..... if they decided NOT to let fans in, it's for their own reason : privacy, having a moment with their father, their brother, their sister, and have a piece of michael, just for them...

I am not being mean, I am being logical and try NOT to hurt the Jackson family...

Whatever was done by karen faye is one thing (and yet i don't know the whole purpose or strory behind it, but, these pics actually goes against RULES...

I would definitely say : please, take them out, we at this time, can do more harm with those pics, altough genuine, then good....

POST 63 AND 72 IS STILL SHOWING, AS COPY...
find a way to take that out please.... honestly Naad... i think u just broke ethic rules, not mentioning this web site rules... if i am correct.... aie aie aie...I understand your reasons though but, wow, that's a big one... next time, ask a mod directly...

Firstly i totally agree the pictures should not have been posted however they have so there is not much we can do about unless the mods remove them which i am hoping they will!

Now regarding karens facebook she has no idea or clue who she adds there have been many occasions where she has added media and thy have quoted things she has said in the press! She adds anyone and everyone hence the scond page she has opended her friends on facebook are not friends she knows personally like i said b4 she adds anyone! Its not fair to be putting these pictures on facebook it is wrong and disrespectful to michael and the family!

i do want to respect Katherines wishes as well.

i pray for him and his kids, and katherine. i know it must be agony to wake up and cope and deal with this immense loss but she is doing it for the little angels i am sure.

I cry and think about Michael everyday. I'm just a mere fan. Imagine what Katherine, Michael's kid's and other family member's must be like? Joe Jackson saw the film today and Access Hollywood caught him as he was walking out of the theater. He was broken. The reporter tried interviewing him and he said quick words about how wonderful Michael was in the film and then he said he "didn't want to speak anymore" and walked away flustered. This is Joe Jackson we're talking about. And I am not even fond of him.

So when I see Karen pulling something like this.....really :mad:

Firstly i totally agree the pictures should not have been posted however they have so there is not much we can do about unless the mods remove them which i am hoping they will!

Now regarding karens facebook she has no idea or clue who she adds there have been many occasions where she has added media and thy have quoted things she has said in the press! She adds anyone and everyone hence the scond page she has opended her friends on facebook are not friends she knows personally like i said b4 she adds anyone! Its not fair to be putting these pictures on facebook it is wrong and disrespectful to michael and the family!

Wow, regarding your note, now i wonder why would she do that knowing that she keeps accepting (seems) people left and right without really know them... wow.. .that's another shocker.... gee.... these people have been around michael.... don't they think????

do you think she did that for us in some way??? she is a sane person that i know of... oh god, i guess the death of michael makes us all insane i guess.... :(

Yes, she asked fans to vote but she didn't say that she is going to remove somebody from her FB because somebody didn't vote. It is BS and simply not true.
I do not trust Karen myself 100%, but I do not like when ppl pass silly rumors either.

Oh yes, she did. Sorry, but she did. I read it myself.

Wow, regarding your note, now i wonder why would she do that knowing that she keeps accepting (seems) people left and right without really know them... wow.. .that's another shocker.... gee.... these people have been around michael.... don't they think????

do you think she did that for us in some way??? she is a sane person that i know of... oh god, i guess the death of michael makes us all insane i guess.... :(

Karen adds *anyone* to her facebook. She even added me and I didn't even know her! This is her way to collect fans to buy her book. She accepts everyone in there. This is why her stuff is all over the net. And from what I heard she has a second site now....:rolleyes:

ALL i wanted to do was share Michael's resting place with my loyal fans, like me. I didn't mean no disrespect or harm, i was just excited to see where he was finally buried or else i may never have known. Do you really think that his resting place would be kept private for long? of course not! its Michael Jackson!!! and Karen added me without even knowing who i was and i accept she adds anyone, I could have been the media. Yes I may have breached a trust but I'm sure i won't be the only one sharing these photos. there's people who can save them pictures on her facebook...they could even sell them to the media if they wanted to, does karen care about that? NOOO!! i just wanted to share his resting place, that is all. Sheesh!

well i can't delete the pics in the posts, that have been quoted. Hopefully people will do them themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back