Michael Jackson's Official Resting Place **Post 60 - NOW DELETED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Michael Jackson's Official Resting Place

lol this is the reason i love michael jackson fans, their like no other!

There is no way this karen women is a friend to michael as no friend would sell him out like that grrrrrr argggg,pees me off that even now ppl are trying to make money out of him,when will it ever stop :cry: xoxox

probably this is her "price" for spreading Randy's account on twitter . wonder what was her "price" for hinting Klien and Lester were trustful and supporting the "painkiller addiction" stories . what did Randy pay her to do so .

did you read schaffel lawsuit? read it you will know the INSANE amounts that woman was charging mj for her bad make up skills .

there's loads of people viewing this thread. if you like me to post...please give me a simple yes! i'll post 3 pics, i won't post the ones of her friends. if it causes any bother, the mods can remove them!

there's loads of people viewing this thread. if you like me to post...please give me a simple yes! i'll post 3 pics, i won't post the ones of her friends. if it causes any bother, the mods can remove them!

Hess, who is a mod here, said to post them already.

Do what your concious says, but out of respect to Katherine and Michael's children I wouldn't post it.

That's just me.

:scratch: yes post them

Do what your concious says, but out of respect to Katherine and Michael's children I wouldn't post it.

That's just me.

ok :(, but if this woman can see it...why can't we??

I am so shocked. Using Michael Jackson's fans to forward the career of her nephew.

No wonder she keeps screaming about people not posting her posts outside of her site. What she is doing is not only disgusting but harmful to MJ fans.

Then again...remember what she did to MJ fans during the whole MJJ Source website debacle, so why am I shocked?

Yes, she asked fans to vote but she didn't say that she is going to remove somebody from her FB because somebody didn't vote. It is BS and simply not true.
I do not trust Karen myself 100%, but I do not like when ppl pass silly rumors either.

did you read schaffel lawsuit? read it you will know the INSANE amounts that woman was charging mj for her bad make up skills .

lol you know that's also one of the reasons so many people think MJ was weird :mello: she layed his makeup on with a trowel. Evening out the vitiligo was necessary but all the eyeliner and lipstick and everything wasn't. Michael was always naturally beautiful, he didn't need 'enhancing', though I think he looks good with or without makeup. Just better without. Actually I remember seeing a picture of the two together, and she had done his makeup exactly like hers. Reddish lipstick, really dark blush and badly drawn on eyeliner, false eyelashes and everything. It just made people mock him more :(

Because she is disrespectful and we are not :cheeky:

Exactly. Katherine would be furious. She went through so many strength's to make sure no one saw where he was buried, just to protect Michael's body from being stolen. Now she's posting those pics on her Facebook.

What a friend.

Yes, she asked fans to vote but she didn't say that she is going to remove somebody from her FB because somebody didn't vote. It is BS and simply not true.
I do not trust Karen myself 100%, but I do not like when ppl are spreading silly rumors either.

Erm i am not spreadin silly rumors and would happily find where she said it if IT was not for the thousands of posts on her page she said if you want to stay vote for shaun or whatever his name is this was at the time she did not have her second facebook page and was deleting people because she had reached her limit on friends! So no it is not BS!

Would you please post at least one of these pictures I have been there and I would like to verify that these are real..

lol you know that's also one of the reasons so many people think MJ was weird :mello: she layed his makeup on with a trowel. Evening out the vitiligo was necessary but all the eyeliner and lipstick and everything wasn't. Michael was always naturally beautiful, he didn't need 'enhancing', though I think he looks good with or without makeup. Just better without. Actually I remember seeing a picture of the two together, and she had done his makeup exactly like hers. Reddish lipstick, really dark blush and badly drawn on eyeliner, false eyelashes and everything. It just made people mock him more :(

If you saw some youtube clips of Mike with no makeup, just hanging with Liz on a beautiful christmas morning, he looked more beautiful with no makeup then with makeup. There's also that wonderful clip of Mike being interviewed by a friend where he is wearing a cap on, sitting at a table. The camera angle is upwards. He looked stunning.

Karen made him look like a drag queen at times. It was unnessary.

i feel like i've started a hate thread :no:

Donno what to say about the pictures. Lovely resting place thats for sure. It's been a long day today, I'm going to bed now. Good night everybody!

Erm i am not spreadin silly rumors and would happily find where she said it if IT was not for the thousands of posts on her page she said if you want to stay vote for shaun or whatever his name is this was at the time she did not have her second facebook page and was deleting people because she had reached her limit on friends! So no it is not BS!

Yes, FB has a limit. She was deleting ppl because they didn't participate her FB but NOT because they didn't vote! Why ppl love twist everything?! Geeez. I am on her FB myself an I follow what is going on there.

I do not trust Karen myself 100%, but I do not like when ppl pass silly rumors either.

I'm not on that crazy bitch's site, so I was replying to what a person said here. lol

Either way, it's fucked up she had MJ fans voting for her nephew. Really fucked up.

Yes, FB has a limit. She was deleting ppl because they didn't participate her FB but NOT because they didn't vote! Why ppl love twist everything?! Geeez. I am on her FB myself an I follow what is going on there.

So people who did not participate were getting kicked off. Thanks for clarifying.

Participate in what way may I ask?

Ok i am not in the mood tonight and i am not gonna let you make out i am lying she said "vote or you will be removed" i saw it with my own eyes people were even commenting "i will vote because i feel i have to as dont wanna be removed from the page"

Think what u want i am not twisting anything!

:no: pleaseeee keep on TOPIC!!!

Ok i am not in the mood tonight and i am not gonna let you make out i am lying she said "vote or you will be removed" i saw it with my own eyes people were even commenting "i will vote because i feel i have to as dont wanna be removed from the page"

yeah i saw that too, so you have two eye witnesses.

So people who did not participate were getting kicked off. Thanks for clarifying.

Participate in what way may I ask?

Participate on a way being not active for a very long time. I am not active there either but she didn't remove me.

I never doubted anyone. I seen karen's tricks over the years. Doesn't shock me. I guess a way to participate on her site is voting for her nephew for some ad job. Yikes! :shock:

And I imgine you have to kiss her ass on her wall too?

I didn't vote and she didn't remove me. What is you point? I didn't see that she was saying that. And I am not her advocate either. I just do not like when ppl twist thing the same like the media. Sick and tired of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back