Michael Jackson Settles case Against Prince Abdulla

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has been open for almost 7 days, LOL but we got all these responses... along with a settlement... I'm still speechless, and that's how it makes me feel...

That's All Folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

thatsall.gif

Abdula was afraid!!!:flip:

So am I right in assuming that this was literally the last hurdle to jump through so he can have a clean slate to work with now? No more lawsuits, no more charges, no more owing money to greedy people, etc...?
I hope I'm right...

Glad he didn't have to travel. I hated that they were tryin to have him in court in person. Thanx for all the updates everyone.

Wow, i'm glad it's settled and it's done and over with!

Such a waste of Mike's time!

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/STs8hh6B3ZI&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/STs8hh6B3ZI&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

Re: Prince of Bahrain vs MJ Trial Thread: (UPDATE: Michael to testify next week) [threads MERGED]

i think they settled the case in the weekend and MJ is not coming ..... again "i think"

yes..........i knew it !!! and before the media ....LOL

i'm so happy.........Michael a new day has come.........we love you more.

Last edited:
It's as RSW said in an earlier post. Settlement is offered but they sue for more than is actually owed. It goes to court and they get less than what MJ would have offered previously. Prince settled because he had no strong grounds, and judgement could have been lower than what he gets out of a settlement.

Glad it is done with now. Michael has that period of his life dealt with. Everyone running him around in circles when he is emotionally exhausted is over.

I am still wondering about the new PR company. Hope thats a good sign of more to come.
Celina Aponte is the new spokesperson. Wonder if we can get more information. I thought there was another spokesperson after Raymone Bain?

so happy 4 mj, but all the fans who booked tickets to come down what a disappointment!

I knew that they gonna settel this case out of court, I hope Michael will be happy of this settelment :clapping:,Im sorry for the fans who bought their tickets.

glad it's over and Mike can continue with his life he didn't want to go to Europe in the first place

my opinion is that NOT Michael wanted to settle this time.... but the Prince.

We all know that Mike preffers to settle, he is too much of a nice guy... it might have been the case with this trial before starting up, maybe Michael affered to pay them half or less of what they requestted and Prince arrogant and full of confidence might very well refused it... we don't know this but it's possible.

After Friday it become clear that the Prince case went nowhere, a whole weak mess... the presss went quiet... how to criticise and mock a Prince so well viewed in London? So they went quiet like cowards.

I think this time, Prince was offering a settlement, to avoid the shame of being defeated openlly to court. Remember Michael was on HIS WAY to London, when he got a phone saying that the case will not continue, that a settlement was reached.

That means Mike got his own settlement terms all the time as an offer, the Prince refusing it, up to the point where he saw he got absolutelly not a chance against Michael. Senses came into his head and proposed a settlement to meat first request of Michael's team, or even less....

Michael is free of that conttract is certain. He might have to pay 2-3 milions the most... those money that he used during the trial and for Neverland........ His trip there at Prince's invitation was totally a gift, that company didn't exist, never was built, money never put into it, ao alll dropped.

Very Good news to hear that this latest Civil Case has been settled out of court.
It seems that Michael and his Team have been getting things into shape and since 2005 they have sorted out quite a lot of "Finacial situtations" "False claims" "money leechers" etc
I hope this now gives Michael the time to relax and get on with his life and hopefully move on and continue to concentrate on his new album.

Well I'm glad the case has been settled out of court. The last thing MJ needed was to be sitting in a courtroom again.

I think it shows that Michael is no longer prepared to roll over and settle cases just to get rid of them, the fact that he was fighting meant that he was sincere in his belief that he did not owe the Prince anything.

This wasn't about money, five million to the prince, and Michael come to that is small change, I think the Prince was hacked off and not getting his music out. It is sad that they fell out, lets not forget the Prince was good to Michael at a time when not many people were, it is just a shame he wanted so much in return.

Anyway, all credit to the fans who were prepared to go to London and show support for Michael, I hope they had a good time anyway meeting other fans.

wow , i'm so happy i really wants to celebrate ................lets go to discuss the new album , it is much fun to talk about art and music than to these horrible cases,,,,,,,,,, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh i'm really glad that Michael is not gonna be in that box...

just as it was meant to be....should have settled it before the whole circus last week....
good on both parties to finish this off quickly...

I'm not surprised this case has been settled out of court. And I'm happy Michael doesn't have to sit in a court room full of our tabloid hacks.

The only thing that gets me, is that certain parts of the media are already insinuating that Michael must have been in the wrong because of the out of court settlement.

^ that's always the case whenever someone settles out of court. There's a natural suspicion in people when it doesn't get played out in front of them.

They'll get over it, and if they don't it's their problem cause MJ is moving on and if they're too snide and rude they'll miss out on their chance to get involved in his next endeavour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back