Michael Jackson Moving Back To Neverland?!, Video inside >>

AW: Re: Michael Jackson Moving Back To Neverland?!, Video inside >>

IT could be ANYTHING ya'll. He could be selling it (though I doubt it cuz in this instance I believe Jermaine LOL)...and fixing it up for higher price value. he could be moving back in. He could be fixing it up to use it for other things (public stuff, charity work, what not)...fixing it up to be a vacation spot..fixing it up "just to visit"...fixing it up for a family reunion...hell who knows. Could be anything. LOL
Yeah, basically!

Hmm, maybe have the place fixed up before selling it... to make it look more presentable!? You can add the cost for fixing it up to the selling price! :happy:

not that im inclined to believe but if it were id be more inclined its cause someone is moving back in. someones not gonna buy it just cause the pool is dirty and if its gonna get auctioned why care to clean it up?

oh the drama! no sooner did they see some assistants moving boxes out of his vegas suite, they claim to see signs of MJ moving in to neverland. All this is a little too planned and consequencial...almost too good to be true. I guess we need to do what we do best (or worst!) just wait and see.

sometimes in real estate, repairs and renovations increase the value of the property..you know value adding...does not necessarily mean that a tenant is moving in or in this case the owner MJ.

AW: Re: Michael Jackson Moving Back To Neverland?!, Video inside >>

not that im inclined to believe but if it were id be more inclined its cause someone is moving back in. someones not gonna buy it just cause the pool is dirty and if its gonna get auctioned why care to clean it up?
Well, maybe he doesn't want to auction it, but wants to sell it himself e.g. sell it through a realtor ... but then again, who would buy it, if one could just wait for the auction and probably get it cheaper than what Michael would be demanding!

But whatever... a fixed up property is more likely to make a lot of money, than a run down property e.g. you can have a higher asking price!

But it's just a theory! I also hope he moves back in!

oh the drama! no sooner did they see some assistants moving boxes out of his vegas suite, they claim to see signs of MJ moving in to neverland. All this is a little too planned and consequencial...almost too good to be true. I guess we need to do what we do best (or worst!) just wait and see.

Welp at least there's some movement in the issue (meaning news lol)

well at least its sometihng to talk about for 5 mins. maybe it was just the termite guy lol

Mike Evans: We start off with a little news--movement over at Neverland over the weekend. Moving vans, furniture trucks, landscapers, and swimming pool repair men. With Michael Jackson getting back control of Neverland last week, the speculation is that Michael Jackson could be planning to move back in his magic kingdom. Isn't that wonderful?

Who is Mike Evans? Is he with LOCAL news in Santa Barbara?

I hope it's that he's moving in or fixing the place up just for when he wants to come and visit. I can't bank on this being true but I like the thought of him moving back vs. moving out. They could have reported moving out to make mike look bad but nope they said he looks like hes moving in so that's positive.

Mj IS neverland..
i really hope he moves back in

I don't think MJ is Neverland, I think Neverland embodies Michael's spirit, hopes and dreams, but, Michael has gone through a lot in there and it may not be the same magical place we think it is for him.
If he decides to sell, and he's ok with it then things should be just fine for us.

Well it's not like it would be me moving in there with him, lol!

But yeah, I guess I do know why...

Gaaaah!

Last edited:
Well it's not like it would be me moving in there with him, lol!

But yeah, I guess I do know why...

Gaaaah!

I'd be beyond happy if he moved back in!!! :clap:
For me it would proove he's in a really good place in his life, like the healing process is over I guess!

I hope he's moving back in. I'm not advising him on what to do but personally I'd like him to be able to enjoy living in that home for awhile. It's such a beautiful place and it would just stick 2 fingers up to some members of the press at the minute:p

I'd be beyond happy if he moved back in!!! :clap:
For me it would proove he's in a really good place in his life, like the healing process is over I guess!
I'd think that too.

But best not get too excited though; nothing is definite yet.

It's so hard not to get excited about these little crumbs, lol!

Okay, I don't believe the news about the concerts, we'll see next month, lol. And whether Michael's moving back to Neverland or not, we'll see I suppose in the coming weeks, or days even. I don't know how I'd feel. I worry about Michael being anywhere near that county, but I also feel bad that he's basically not had a home in over 2 years and I would like him to be comfortable. Whatever he wants and whatever is best for him is what he should do. It would be a big "F-You" to a lot of people if he moved back in though, lol.

for me, it would mean that sneddon and his croonies took NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING from him, not even the joy felt when entering Neverland's gates, not even the "home" that once was inside Neverland.

I wouldnt say that the healing process would be over, I don't think itll ever be completely over...but it'll definitely be a start.

ooooooooooo i hope its true i hope its true!!! (it certainly IS hard NOT to get excited lol)

Last edited:
Oooo I hope he moves back in. It will be really emotional for me.

for me, it would mean that sneddon and his croonies took NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING from him, not even the joy felt when entering Neverland's gates, not even the "home" that once was inside Neverland.

I wouldnt say that the healing process would be over, I don't think itll ever be completely over...but it'll definitely be a start.

ooooooooooo i hope its true i hope its true!!!
^ What he said.

ooooooooooo i hope its true i hope its true!!! (it certainly IS hard NOT to get excited lol)

Yeah, that's very true. All of what you said.

Back