Michael Jackson Hologram to be used @ VMA.[WRONG INFORMATION]

Re: Michael Jackson Hologram to be used @ VMA.

come on guys don't attack fans who don't approve of this! it's not for the sake of complaining, it's just that it is too early and the emotional shock would be enormous, especially for Janet...

The "Smooth Criminal" performance shall be interesting :)

first see it and then judge............

it,s so easy to bash and trash people................

Go for it janet, dance your butt of for your BROTHER michael, love you janet.
My prayers are with you to give you the strength that you need to do this for honoring your brother......

:clapping:

come on guys don't attack fans who don't approve of this! it's not for the sake of complaining, it's just that it is too early and the emotional shock would be enormous, especially for Janet...
Wasn't trying to attack ppl but I am just tired of ppl dismissing stuff b4 they give it a chance. Reminds me of how ppl bashed MJ b4 giving him a chance.. I still luv all of ya :better:
The "Smooth Criminal" performance shall be interesting :)
I just hope I am not to teary eyed.. I want to be able to see the damn show..lol

I got an email from VMA production team member who is my close friend:

"Michael Jackson hologram will be used at VMA 09 during the tribute along with janet. So you will see Michael at stage. It will be massive. Get ready bro!!!"

Thank you.

YES!!! I love this idea :clapping:

don't know what to think about this,plese can someone tell me where can I watch this online?

ive been reading rumours that madonna is going to join janet for the performance? ... rumours for this are seriously in overdrive

What I have come to! I can't believe the time when i'll watch Michael like hologram has come :S ..........

*cries*

please god tell me this is NOT true

Just wait till tonight watch it then judge it. I think it will be good to see MJ one more time.

If the hologram is anything like the kate moss one posted earlier....omg....
not sure if i can cope with that - with any of it really - but if its like that omg......
welling up just thinking of it......
and yet I will still have to watch.
xxx

no worries... you know, maybe they thought of doing so, but, who knows technically it wasn't possible.... no worries... will see what happens tonight...at 9 pm ET.
USA time.... i'll be watching live...from miami.

Just a video on the screen displaying Michael (...)

Right! :D

295454271e40e79a6e0613c.jpg

http://twitpic.com/hl9eb

SCREAM!

i think the hologram needs time to be made, if ever made it would be made at the most important tribute concert ever made, which will be the one made when the first anniversary from Michael's passing is made on June 25th, 2010, when that concert is made, they will sure use a hologram

I don't know how to feel about this if it was true
I mean its gonna be so hard seeing him right there but at the same time its cool
is that weird ?

No, I know what you mean. It will be cool, but it will be so sad to know it's not real. They look really real. It is kind of sad for people who are having a hard time accepting he's really gone. It will seem that he's really there. I hope Janet's okay with it all. I do hate that they're using them to get more viewers, but of course I will be watching because I love Michael, and I just have to see it.

I'm also glad the hologram isn't being used, its all too soon for that

Hi guys. I got a new email from him. He said that he was wrong by a mistake. There wont be a hologram. Just a video on the screen displaying Michael(maybe). Thats all. He got it all wrong. What a douche. Im so dissapointed.

im sorry...
Thank you again. :(

Just saw this. Okay.

Back