Michael Jackson Hologram to be used @ VMA.[WRONG INFORMATION]

Re: Michael Jackson Hologram to be used @ VMA.

I am really anticipating this performance!

Whats with these claims of 'making money off MJ's death' claims? HELLO! It happens to cost ALOT of money to put these shows together! Stop being so cynical and be thankful there are people that are willing to go this far to keep Michael's memory alive!

maybe it's gonna be the real mike :)

What the f...........are you serious now? Oh come on please.

Some people...just.......sigh.

About this news though...hologram? In what way can we expect this?

Is there a way to watch it online? I might be away from home and I'd like to see it.

You complain about people making money off Michael tributes but you'd the first complaining if there were no tributes. These things cost money that you are not willing to put up. I am so annoyed with some of you wanna be fans. Just enjoy and stop judging and comparing.

that was so uncalled for..."wannabe fans"?? I haven't even watched Michael's memorial funeral or anything like that because I'm still waiting to wake up from this nightmare! and it pisses me off when hypocrites are making money off MJ's death and suddenly everyone loves him because he's dead
I'm going though hell right now and you call me a wannabe fan? an "F" word would be very useful right now!

Really?! I'm looking forward to seeing this!

Celine Dion did this with Elvis and it wasn't all that bad. But I don't know what song if any Janet can perform with Michael live. Maybe they are going to put Billie Jean in and have hologram Michael do that. IDK but its going to be hard to watch. I hope your friend doesn't turn out to be a liar or something...

Ok I have to get a few things off my chest here as well. I noticed that there was a person here who called some fans "Wanna-be's" lol well if they Wanna BE Michael's fan i don't see a problem. But what i do kinda have a problem with is how newbies come in and totally freak on some new members that are genuine fans.... And all this Cashing in biz. Come on some people are doing that but Janet sure as Sh!t aint one of them. If shes doin a tribute then its gonna be from the heart. All i gotta say is Get the tissues handy lady's and gents because we gonna need them!

I really don't know exactly what is meant here..a hologram of Michael? Explain please, how's that gonna work?

that was so uncalled for..."wannabe fans"?? I haven't even watched Michael's memorial funeral or anything like that because I'm still waiting to wake up from this nightmare! and it pisses me off when hypocrites are making money off MJ's death and suddenly everyone loves him because he's dead
I'm going though hell right now and you call me a wannabe fan? an "F" word would be very useful right now!
I haven't watched the memorial or the funeral either. Can't even look at pics of MJ's casket.

Celine Dion did this with Elvis and it wasn't all that bad. But I don't know what song if any Janet can perform with Michael live. Maybe they are going to put Billie Jean in and have hologram Michael do that. IDK but its going to be hard to watch. I hope your friend doesn't turn out to be a liar or something...

Ok I have to get a few things off my chest here as well. I noticed that there was a person here who called some fans "Wanna-be's" lol well if they Wanna BE Michael's fan i don't see a problem. But what i do kinda have a problem with is how newbies come in and totally freak on some new members that are genuine fans.... And all this Cashing in biz. Come on some people are doing that but Janet sure as Sh!t aint one of them. If shes doin a tribute then its gonna be from the heart. All i gotta say is Get the tissues handy lady's and gents because we gonna need them!
The Elvis and Celine Dion thing wasn't a hologram, it was an impersonator onstage and they just used old footage of an Elvis performance and superimposed it onto the new footage. The audience just saw the impersonator.

You complain about people making money off Michael tributes but you'd the first complaining if there were no tributes. These things cost money that you are not willing to put up. I am so annoyed with some of you wanna be fans. Just enjoy and stop judging and comparing.

That is EXACTLY what I was trying to say in my post just a couple above yours.

I haven't watched the memorial or the funeral either. Can't even look at pics of MJ's casket.

The Elvis and Celine Dion thing wasn't a hologram, it was an impersonator onstage and they just used old footage of an Elvis performance and superimposed it onto the new footage. The audience just saw the impersonator.

Thanks for the info I didn´t know that. I thought the Elvis thing was a hologram.

So what exactly is the difference between an Michael hologram and the thing(i don´t know what its called when its not a hologram) they did with Elvis??

Can´t wait for the performance!

All I know is I better be watching Sunday night with a towel 'cause I'm gonna cry!

All I know is I better be watching Sunday night with a towel 'cause I'm gonna cry!

I feel you...Its gonna be so hard to watch...am gonna watch it so that means I have to get my butt off of this site today and study so i'd have a stress free time tomorrow...

But I have to disagree with the towel...I believe SHAMWOW(Shamon'WOW) would hold better... :cheeky:

Thanks for the info I didn´t know that. I thought the Elvis thing was a hologram.

So what exactly is the difference between an Michael hologram and the thing(i don´t know what its called when its not a hologram) they did with Elvis??

Can´t wait for the performance!
Well if it's an actual hologram, that means there will be a projected image of Michael onstage with Janet.
The Elvis thing was just basically taking old Elvis footage and inserting it over new footage, with a body double performing with Celine for the audience. There was nothing holographic involved. There's an explanation of it here - http://www.blastro.com/player/celin...etect_mediatype=flv&detect_bitrate=_700&big=1

This has not been confirmed remember, it's just rumors as of right now.

Please stay on topic and refrain from disrespectful comments. Thank you.

MTV already did something similar to this.... Gorillaz feel good inc was done in a similar way wich i think MJ will be done.... Anyone remember it ?

um this was the hologram mj was producing for the shows......

janet wouldn't exploit that if this is true.

and this will be something that mj intended for us to see, i reckon

Janet wouldn't be exploiting anything. Should all have gone to waste. Whatever she does, she will do it in great spirit of the heart. Michael would have smile to see his little sister honoring it during such a difficult time for her.

This will be interesting if true.

Well if it's an actual hologram, that means there will be a projected image of Michael onstage with Janet.
The Elvis thing was just basically taking old Elvis footage and inserting it over new footage, with a body double performing with Celine for the audience. There was nothing holographic involved. There's an explanation of it here - http://www.blastro.com/player/celin...etect_mediatype=flv&detect_bitrate=_700&big=1

I understand! Thanks!!

oh no :cry: this is heartbreaking

Back