Michael Jackson filmed during a break on the set of the Martin Bashir interview

Wow- well said- I couldn't have put it any more succinctly. And I especially hope and pray that he will get his one day. Remember Maureen Orth? who wrote all the lies in Vanity Fair about Michael? Well, she got hers when her husband died. (a reporter from NBC). I know it sounds awful on my part to point that out, but I can't help it. She still called him a p..... the day he passed - so if I'm being mean I'm sorry. I know Michael would not like it, but the way these ppl indirectly killed Michael they deserve all the bad things they get and I'm waiting for all of them to get theirs- Sneddon comes to mind.

You know - "Is It Scary" that song I'm sure was meant for Sneddon but it could be perfect for Bashir also. I hope they have living nightmares every day of their miserable lifes. I hate all of them!!

yes, the haters take that article like a bible, they say "read it and then let me know what you think" pfff :doh:

and 200 people like this? What is wrong with them...........
Michael was too nice, I mean I would have stopped, after he said something about liz.

I can't believe how evil some people can be.
There is always going to a few idoits to follow a nut like MB. even Charles Manson got 200 or more followers. That is life but it is not the MAJORITY of people.

MB should never be allowed to make TV again.

But all these clips of him and MJ should be shown to the public, that way people would see how nice MJ really was and how he was triked.

I guess what gets to me the most about all of this, is that someone as deceitful as Martin Bashir got the chance to spend time with and really get to know Michael, and that's an opportunity that most, if not all of us would have killed for.

I guess what gets to me the most about all of this, is that someone as deceitful as Martin Bashir got the chance to spend time with and really get to know Michael, and that's an opportunity that most, if not all of us would have killed for.

So true.. :sigh: :(

That's true, but at the same time, Bashit didn't really get to know Michael..all that time spent with him, and what did he learn about Michael? fuck all...totally evident in his comments and backstabbing....an opportunity totally wasted...

I do not know how a person like Bashit can sleep at night ? this man is defintly has no soul !

God forgive-me... i hate Bashir for the way he seduced Michael and tried to win his confidence to carve a knife into his back........ I'm sure Michael with his immense heart will forgive him.. but i can´t stop thinking about the impurity and the evil behind Bashir's word's.. it was meant to be a trap... it was so false.... Bashir sold his soul to the devil the day he engaged to do such documentary and such questions to our sweet Michael, that is such an unique, humble, honest and good human being. I would be afraid in Bashir's place if i was him when he died and was in the presence of God for judgment... God must be mad at him.

God bless MJ, such an angel!!
:angel:

Yes.... He completely disregarded this precious time that he was next to Michael. Bashir has learned nothing from Michael and he really was not interested. His intention was different, unfortunately.... :( Bashir is an idiot. :mat:

Back