Michael Jackson filmed during a break on the set of the Martin Bashir interview

I cant understand a single word of what Michael says! :(

He was so worried about his looks! It kills meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee AAAAHHH!! :weeping:

I'm not gonna comment on someone so insignificant like that english big nose man. I could vomit right into his face!! :bad: :smack:

:depressed:

If any nice friend would ever do a transcript of this, I would really appreaciate it. I can hardly understand a word :(
shame in my English
I would appreciate it too!!

I must admit though I did laugh when Michael was swigging from the bottle rather than pouring it into the glass and I was impressed that Michael knew some Cockney rhyming slang! One thing that really creeped me out is the way Bashir kept calling Michael 'boss' all the time. He's so slimy, all that sucking up to get Michael to open up then bam, you betray him. I blame Martin Bashir partly for Michael's death, I can't help it, I just do. If that documentary had never happened Michael might still be here and that causes a lot of anger and resentment for me.

Oh. :cry:

Michael's face when Bashir said "We are going to lose her soon." :weeping: What an insufferable ass!

In any case Elusive, the wicked people are left on this earth to just torture the rest of mankind it would seem.
so true

I must admit though I did laugh when Michael was swigging from the bottle rather than pouring it into the glass and I was impressed that Michael knew some Cockney rhyming slang! One thing that really creeped me out is the way Bashir kept calling Michael 'boss' all the time. He's so slimy, all that sucking up to get Michael to open up then bam, you betray him. I blame Martin Bashir partly for Michael's death, I can't help it, I just do. If that documentary had never happened Michael might still be here and that causes a lot of anger and resentment for me.

well said.

awwwww :better:
I hear you, Sloride.
what a terrible situation this is :no:

absolutrey no words.
Martin B, you need to learn how to spk to people propley .
nasty man ..you should hear yourself on that .
you sound like a right nutter. a bully . taking a tone [drone] thats very uncomfortable!...
how can you take that tone with someone ?
hope this haunts you for the rest of your life :(.

absolutrey no words.
Martin B, you need to learn how to spk to people propley .
nasty man ..you should hear yourself on that .
you sound like a right nutter. a bully . taking a tone [drone] thats very uncomfortable!...
how can you take that tone with someone ?
hope this haunts you for the rest of your life :(.

I agree.. :(

Scumbag Bashir. I can't believe he is still working...He should be shun

frankly im surprised he hasnt been given a national award for setting the stage

I have never seen this clip...thank you for posting. Bashire makes me sick once again...he brought up things he shouldn't have..as always..he tried to lead Michael into directions with his sneakiness....Michael is smart he didn't fall for it. Michael looked and sounded beautiful as always...:love:......What was he drinking out of that bottle??...HE had me laughing..:lmao:..he looked to me as though he had done that a few times in his life...hey..who needs a glass..:lmao:

Thank you ! Michael looks so relax with him.
How could he do this to him? Asshole!

MJ was awesome in that clip so funny, sexy and sweet! But, bashit can kiss my....so two faced! Eww he is so disgusting if only MJ punched his face in!

What the heck? Bashir offered to help Michael write something for Maurice Gibb's funeral? Why would Michael need HIS help? Maybe I'm reading him wrong, but I could see the apprehension in Michael's face at this offer. Michael you should have just told him no, I don't need your freakin help, lol. But I know what it's like to be around pushy, annoying, bossy people. You want to tell them off and tell them to get lost but it's not in your nature. I know...

And the sad look on Michael's face at the insensitive comment Bashir made about Liz Taylor. That was just heartbreaking. Bashir is so mean! Who among us would ever DREAM of saying something like that to Michael knowing what good friends they are? Ugh!

And where the hell were MJ'S handlers.?? Seems MJ was envelop by team BASHIR. Wonder if BASHIR spiked what ever MJ was drinking.?

when Michael took out that huge bottle out of nowhere I was stunned for a moment.

I don't drink at all because I'm so serious about my health, but man, I'd love to have a drink with him....we can drink out the same bottle too.

loved Michael's reaction when that idiot said "women are going to be tearing there clothes off throwing their pants at the screen". Right after that, he takes out his makeup again....

Last edited:
when Michael took out that huge bottle out of nowhere I was stunned for a moment.

I don't drink at all because I'm so serious about my health, but man, I'd love to have a drink with him....we can drink out the same bottle too.

loved Michael's reaction when that idiot said "women are going to be tearing there clothes off throwing their pants at the screen". Right after that, he takes out his makeup again....

Im sure you drink water :yes: so you would have no problem here as Michael was drinking a bottle of "Evian Water"

Re: Michael "on break" during Bashir documentary

Talking about Liz Taylor.. " Do you know what? We are going to lose her soon, i'm telling you.. she's not young"

What a nasty thing to say to Michael about someone he loved so dearly.

Didn't really like anything said in that clip. :sleep:

saying that was really not nice.it proves once again that he's an a**hole!

I am totally disgusted by what bashit said bout miss taylor, YOU SHOULS BE ASHAMED BASHIR!

Back