Michael Jackson "Dance" Game Unveiled

I loooooooooooooove this game! lol Wish they had more songs.....like Dangerous/RTT/BOW (nething on Dangerous really Lol)

Last edited:
Grrrrrr they have made it soooo hard now!!!!

Wonderful! And I was finally able to get up to 48,000 or something like that. :doh: I'm doomed now. :bugeyed

Hopefully, they will have all the kinks worked out with the other sites soon.

Anyone else addicted to this game? lol. I got over 80,000 finally.

Hey I scored around 60000, I think that should be somewhere in the top 40 yeah? but it doesnt appear!

haha this game is amazing! really hard though on the keyboard! i have on my fabecook profile haha! but its tons of fun! :)

yea this game is fun. I wonder who the impersonater is?
anyone have the bebo link?

Does anyone know if the prizes are per country or for the world?
im currently at 19th place on Facebook with 84200(for competiting countries) but im first in New Zealand.

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't understand why did they excluded most of the world countries, reserving the game only to 9!!! I mean, Michael Jackson's fans are all around the world, why did they do this?

Bad is just ridiculous, has anyone got the super combo on Bad? The glitches are killing me. I don't know where to find out if I win prizes or not because I've gotten up to 90,000 and haven't seen anything.

I've gotten the super combo on BAD, its really hard to get. I've only got it once and have played it over twenty times.

If you've won any prizes, it will show up as a menu on the dance application like below

Play!-Invite Friends-High Scores-About MJ Dance- (there'll be something here if you've won something)

Who taught that impersonator how to dance? he needs a couple of more lessons lol

Today 5 PS3s are up for grabs, you gotta be REALLY GOOD to get close to the top scores.

or be a cheater, as there are ways to cheat on this flash game and get high scores that no one can beat

in smooth criminal at a COMBO he doesn't start to dance :(
and then I can't go on with playing more :(

so it stops at SC!!!

anyone can help me?

So uh, has anyone gotten to do the special "Bad" level? I really wish I could do it! Was it only for one day, Michael's birthday? I haven't seen the level, the game stops at Smooth Criminal.. :(

Yes the game stops at SC now because BAD was only a one day thing, the whole scoring thing makes me angry because I was the top score at the end of yesterday and they gave the prize to someone else, I even took the time to figure the time difference of when the game ends each day. To top it all off, the winner of august 31st, entered after me and had a lower score, geeeeeeeez

Back