Michael Jackson "Dance" Game Unveiled

it's pretty slow on my computer. I'm gonna try again on a comp at school because i want that mj ipod

The game has now been added to the facebook website, I cannot see it on myspace or bebo as yet though. Just a heads up, the game is now A LOT harder to beat, try getting a super combo on smooth criminal! lol grrrrrrrrrr!

Facebook - http://apps.facebook.com/mjdance/

edit: just as I posted this, I got the supercombo and am now the highest scorer on facebook!

Last edited:
Is anyone else having problems playing the game on Facebook?? Sometimes when it loads it doesn't acknowledge when I hit the arrow
keys and other times the music won't play??? And, it seems harder on FB to that on Michaeljackson.com?!!!

Not all countries can partecipate to win prizes. :doh::mat:

Michael Jackson Dance

Imagine a 'guitar hero' type online game where you can have Michael Jackson dance to some of his most famous songs - and you compete with other fans from around the globe!

Players can compete across Facebook and other social networks, and players from participating countries* can play for exclusive Michael Jackson prizes.

Can you win the crown of ultimate 'Michael Jackson Dance' champion?

* Players from participating countries (UK, USA, Germany, Poland, Chile, Argentina, New Zealand, Brazil and Austria) will be able to play for 5 x hourly prizes of exclusive Michael Jackson ringtone packs and 1 x daily prize of an Exclusive Michael Jackson 'King of Pop' iPod Nano - and on Michael's birthday (29th August) we'll be adding a brand new level and upping the stakes for some extra special prizes for one day only!

I could get 81000 when playing on his website but on facebook it doesn't work properly - it's frustrating me!!!!

It doesn't work properly on facebook, in the second round I just see a black background with the blue arrows moving up the screen......

How do we report this issue to Facebook - We need it sorted - it's frustrating me no end!!!

I have been trying on facebook as well ...no avail! :(

the game doesn't work in facebook. :(
something need to be done...

I have reported the errors to the facebook team and to the developers of the game... we'll see what happens. Sorry i don't use bebo or myspace so can't help you there!!

The game works fine for me on facebook...just sooo hard! i cant get above 60,000

I've been able to add the game on facebook and play it without any problems.

I can't believe Australia isn't participating in the competition. I'm really disappointed. :no:

its screwed up, on the last round your combo points don't go up, so you cant win with a high score.

that's nuts, Canada isn't participating, but small countries like Chile and New Zealand are?!?! damn

I've been able to add the game on facebook and play it without any problems.

I can't believe Australia isn't participating in the competition. I'm really disappointed. :no:

that's nuts, Canada isn't participating, but small countries like Chile and New Zealand are?!?! damn

Why Russia didn't participate in this..? =(

Guys, let's our voices be heard.
Go to the application's page and reply to this thread:

http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/topic.php?uid=36901119016&topic=8886

:8-25-03bomb:

The combos don't much in terms of points. I always end up with around 30000-33000 points

WTF?

How do you know if you participate for prizes? The game is fun. I do good in Smooth Criminal but suck at Beat It? lol.

Back