Michael Jackson "Dance" Game Unveiled

The flash works with me... on just the first level, but after that, it just doesn't appear anymore. The sounds are still heard, and all I see are the arrows :blink: I need to check up on this...

The dates have changed again guys;

'Starting Tuesday 26th August you can add the Michael Jackson Dance application to Social Networks. Players will compete for hourly and daily prizes including Michael Jackson mobile goodies and exclusive King of Pop iPod Nanos.

The game will be available to play on social networks from 23rd August'

The dates have changed again guys;

'Starting Tuesday 26th August you can add the Michael Jackson Dance application to Social Networks. Players will compete for hourly and daily prizes including Michael Jackson mobile goodies and exclusive King of Pop iPod Nanos.

The game will be available to play on social networks from 23rd August'

:unsure: wait, so.....which is it? The 26th or the 23rd? I'm confused.....

i just wished the real mj was in it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Also I think the competition begins the 26th, but you can add the app on the 23rd

Last edited:
Shame its not Michael as would have been such an amazing surprise for us all

The flash works with me... on just the first level, but after that, it just doesn't appear anymore. The sounds are still heard, and all I see are the arrows :blink: I need to check up on this...
That happends for me too :blink:

I've completed the game and triggered final super combo at first 2 levels, but there was no form to take part for prizes, will wait till the 26th. Is a pity person can't win meeting with MJ there.

Last edited:
Ive completed it 3 times and my best score is 75000.

I hope they start the competition on Tuesday cos I see they changed the release date
:( lol

how can i get to play billie jean i just play beat it but i what to play billie jean how far is that :yes: :cry:

how do we win the prize?

My son is really good at it, I'll have him play on Tuesday LOL I get too confused, I like Mahjong.

I'll add this to my facebook on Tuesday. This should be fun.

I was doing so well but I have the sound turned off cause everyone is sleeping here and it was taking forever to load level three so I came on here to read and then when I went back to see if it had loaded it was already going, so I lost. I still got a score of 55700 though.

Back