Michael Jackson causes Havoc in Beverly Hills

how did so many ppl kno he was there? Did the paps give it away?

some people didn't know. but when they found out..they gathered.

i know MJ loves the attention, but there are times when he wants to be alone, cus he's human, i think. but at his level of fame, no disguise will work. he can only try his best, when he feels like being alone. no one has the right to sentence him to be on at all times, 24/7.

I can just imagine how many of us ladys had to take a cold shower today because of these pics. LOL. He is just too beautiful for words.

I can just imagine how many of us ladys had to take a cold shower today because of these pics. LOL. He is just too beautiful for words.

:lol::lol:.....the thing mike makes us ladies do....u know u love it mike! :cheeky: :lol:

Too be honest he probably calls the paps just like everyone else. He's a smart business man and knows the publicity is good.

No, the paps hang out on Rodeo Drive all the time. They know the usual areas where celebs show up. I doubt if Michael called them. If he did, the scene would have been worst than it was.

I think that there were a few paps around and the people in the stores saw them standing and asked them who they were trying to catch and they said MJ. So folks started gathering.

and another thing. every time MJ stumps the media, when they declare some aspect of him to be dead, they make an excuse, saying another aspect of him is dead. this time, since people keep mobbingh him, they say it's because of nostalgia. that flies in the face of the 'what have you done for me lately' standard that they say is the only way an artist can survive. i'm sure, most of society knows about Invincible, and thinks it's a great album. it's not just Thriller that thrills them. everything else about MJ doesn't make sense to the media. but that doesn't mean it's not true. so it is, in this case, too. and for those who might not know Invicible, they get introduced to it, and love it. and for those who know Invicible, they may not know some songs from Dangerous, and they get introduced to them and love them. but on the level, the world knows all of MJ's albums. that's why he has such a vast fanbase. and has a hold on all of society. that's why he felt comfy suggesting that the audience suggest his songlist for This Is It. and a lot of the suggestions have not been played on the radio. and a lot of the ticket holders are 'haters', as well as our traditional definition of fans. that's why some fans are frustrated that 'haters' get tickets before they do.

Could someone please please please upload the TMZ video on YouTube? Appreciate it! xo

(I can't view it coz I need the new flash player & can't download it coz my computer blocks me from downloading!) :(

Michael watching with his hands, like children do :D sorry for the double post!

006.jpg

Thanks to all for the additional pix! :flowers: More yumness! hehe

Interesting shirt.

:wild: Wow... I liked this angle of the photo. LOL! :D This is the most beautiful mouth I know. And I love that chin... Michael you are beautiful! No more comments to so much beauty...:wub:​

Wow Mike is wearing some pretty neat T's lately. I love his belt and jacket too. The man reeks sexiness. Thanks for showing all these photos. I saw the video of the fans running around in Beverly Hills area...I reminds me of the good times...:wub:

That video was crazy! No celebrity or artist Michael's age can generate that type of reaction or excitement period. I don't even see the young hot stars of today like Beyonce, JT, etc. getting that type of reaction when they go out.

People of all ages too were excited to see Michael in that clip though and to think this all happened in America. A place where the majority supposedly despises MJ. The truth is that there are a lot of casual fans here. Michael should seriously consider doing a few concerts here 'cause I think they'd probably do well. People are interested in him regardless of what the media says and that video proves this. I don't think MJ is upset or feels scared either like some were suggesting in this thread. Maybe sometimes he might feel overwhelmed, but there are times when he loves it and he looked fine in that clip to me. I think he was happy that so many were excited to see him, especially here in America where so much has been said about him supposedly not having any fans. Come on, how could he NOT feel good after getting that type of reaction?

Michael is looking great btw. He looks very happy and relaxed.

in a pic there when Michael got into the car there was sth like a gift in his hands and on his lab can sb tell what's written on the package?

Back