Michael Jackson causes Havoc in Beverly Hills

And I betcha AEG Live is looking at this reception too. They are probably looking at this with $ signs in their eyes!

What's happening in Beverly Hills is a sign that U.S. citizens are starting to show MJ they would like him to perform here at home as well as in London.

Nostalgia is kicking in big time!! Ticketmaster USA better pay attention to this and beef up their servers! If MJ announces he's going to perform at home and Ticketmaster USA is not ready for the influx, their web site is going to crash just like the UK's did.

It's been years since MJ has performed at home full-fledged.

.....................O.M.G!!!! Totally love it!!!!:wild::clapping::wild::punk::D
And Michael,totally UH!!!!!!:wub::wild::wub::wild:

There ain't no other celebrity in the entire Hollywood that can cause this level of chaos. Be it movie stars, comedians, musicians, talk show hosts, models,...No one else comes close to MJ. And some fools dare to call him a "has-been" and "washed-up":smilerolleyes: Seriously, what are they smokin?

To witness the 'effect' that is Michael Jackson is always amazing to see!:clapping:

Lookin' great Mike and its Michaelmania again all the way!:cheers:

There ain't no other celebrity in the entire Hollywood that can cause this level of chaos. Be it movie stars, comedians, musicians, talk show hosts, models,...No one else comes close to MJ. And some fools dare to call him a "has-been" and "washed-up":smilerolleyes: Seriously, what are they smokin?

:yes: So true....

yep. that's why it's easy to believe a media conspiracy. a mandate to say Michael is done, even if contrary evidence keeps staring them and us in the face.

that's why i think a few other 'done' episodes, coming up will be contrary to 'done', for Michael.

and that's why the media can take their conspiracies to the grave with them, because that's as far as it will go. it won't touch Mike.

Things are just getting better & better.....GO MICHAEL!!!!

Damn in the TMZ video - THERE ARE SOOOO MANY people all overt he place!

People really wanna see him! - MichaelMania.

LOL! Here in Brazil, where a woman finds a handsome man, she says: "This man is a cat!" and so I said: "Michael is a cat!" :cheeky:​
oh..lol..i thought you meant 9 lives ad infinitum.
lol..but that definition is acceptable too. lol

gallery_enlarged-michaeljackson-beverlyhills-photos-04102009-02.jpg
:wild: Wow... I liked this angle of the photo. LOL! :D This is the most beautiful mouth I know. And I love that chin... Michael you are beautiful! No more comments to so much beauty...:wub:​

:wild: Wow... I liked this angle of the photo. LOL! :D This is the most beautiful mouth I know. And I love that chin... Michael you are beautiful! No more comments to so much beauty...:wub:​

Yeah, great pic!

His mouth is stunnig! My God, I love everything about that man... :wild:

Back