Merged: Psychics channel Michael

LOLOL, an advertising banner was just now at the top of the page after I wrote a pm to someone about how MJ dying is like a crash course in spirituality for so many people:

********* Your Spiritual Awakening ********
Learn how to jump across dimensions to reach your spiritual awakening...

I have had so many synchronicities like this lately. Really. So many it's getting goofy.
Hah... love it. :angel:

Another example -- my father has precog dreams. The night before we were moving across country when I was a kid he had a horrible dream that we were driving on the interstate a semi-truck jackknifed right in front of us and that we were involved in this terrible accident. He told my mom in the morning and they both agreed it could mean something, so they took this awful back highway route that took about hours longer, just to avoid the interstate. The next day on the news they saw that a semi-truck had jackknifed on that same interstate, same area, same direction and two cars had been involved. But we weren't because we took the highway. Again... what if he hadn't listened? What if the cat had woken him up early and he didn't remember or didn't have that dream? Or it's all a beautiful synchronicity and everything happens as it should... :scratch:
Hmm, well to me there is a difference in what you are talking about here, which makes me think even more that if we are to die - we might feel a shift in energy that day - but we won't actually get a dream or some kind of bad thought about it. You are talking about precog dreams... but I think that if we are supposed to die, we won't be shown anything that will stop us from dying...because it's something that was planned before coming here. I think that when we are shown something, or have a distinct feeling of danger, it's purpose is about protecting not predicting... even though it could be a prediction. But that's the point, to tell you about it so that you will then try to avoid it. (did I make sense there? lol)

So like, looking at your dream for instance... I don't think it was to say "this is the way you will die" but rather - "this isn't how you should die, but could happen, so please avoid it". So sure, you can decide not to take it as a warning and go on your way anyway. You either will end up dying in an accident that ended your trip here before you were ready - or your angels would find more ways to intervene... maybe giving you a flat tire or something to delay your trip or whatever it is you were doing.

Now I think that if people consciously feel ready to go, then they may have a feeling about it days before. Because to them, it's ok. For others who may freak out and try to avoid it, I don't think they would know... except maybe minutes before it happens.

Yeah that's how it is for me too! Biting and holding on tight... it hurts! I just looked up some stuff about attacks and wild animals. This is what I got on some sites:
Hmmm interesting, it all sums it up for me too! Makes sense....funny how something you dream can mean another thing that's so unrelated. Or actually in some way it does...but I wouldn't have thought of that myself. :lol:

On the topic of moving from the NL to L.A.... like what Neeve said, yeah. If you feel this is what you're supposed to do, then you've just got to follow that. And yes, it will be different, a little culture shock. (Heck, L.A. would be culture shock for me :lol:) Will you be homesick? Of course. It's part of moving a long way from home, but adventure and destiny are too. At first it will be scary, but you'll have so much to learn and figure out that you won't have time to get depressed. And by the time you're feeling that you've gotten into the groove, you'll be making new friends. I moved across the US with my boyfriend when I was in my early 20's and I was homesick something awful. It wasn't nearly as hard coming from there to Germany, though... and that's (ok partly because of my hubby) but also because of the internet. I can read and watch local news, I can send emails, chat with family and friends, send pictures instantly. It really makes a difference. Imagine moving across the world in 1810 when it might take 3 months to get a letter from home. :doh: Those folks were braver than me, I'll tell ya!
Yeah you're totally right. :yes: Thank God for creating internet, lolol. I seriously wouldn't have done it without. I do feel that this is something I just need to to, and I've been longing for it so much so it's kind of odd that these questioning feelings come up for me now. But I guess it's just to do with the situation at home now, the last weeks have been such tests for me....it's so tiring. Hope this crazy wave of things will be over soon. Brave of you to follow your heart and go abroad with your boyfriend - such a romantic story. :wub: Dangit...I need to find me a nice hot MJ fan too, loool.

Aw, congratulations Mrs.Music:huggy:. Good luck with your interview, I'm sure you'll be great :flowers:
Thanks girl!

... if everyone cataloged every strange occurance over many years, would it start to become obvious that certain things happen before unexpected death? Certain dreams or signs? And if so, could it not be stopped then? If you knew that to see a certain vision meant you're going to die and you were about to leave in an hour on a trip, would you survive if you stayed home instead? Or would you trip on a banana peel in your kitchen and die because you stayed home? That's the conundrum. Or if we knew the signs and looked for them, would they stop coming altogether because we're not supposed to know?
This has intrigued me for so long....how would you know beforehand, like minutes or hours, somethings about to happen? How would the people itself feel? Would they feel off, would it come out of the blue, and even with accidents...would they feel it? Some will obviously do, but does everyone have that ability? Also indeed, how would you be able to turn things around, and what would be the meaning of that? Lol, could talk for hours...the interestingness.:cheeky:
I guess 'premonitions' are very strongly developed for me, I get those a lot whether they are more or less important. Mostly have them in dreams, or just very much in feelings, having a strong useless thought that tells me something....like, just a plain thing, or a questionable thing, or something I just need to do. Along the way I've learned to listen to this and just totally go on with my gut feeling....it's interesting how things worked out and it feels quite odd to realize that you've just had a 'premonition' and was actually given an option to do something with it.
Don't know much to specifically name now...but things like you mentioned I have had too, and also one big thing that happened lately was when my mom had her stroke - I was at work, feeling strange, you know that feeling that you just know somethings wrong, so when I was finished I got in the car and drove home, and began to think I might be getting an accident or so, wasn't it either...got home, went upstairs...looked at my moms bedroom, and decided to walk in, which I usually NEVER do because I'm home late. I just had the feeling I should do it and wake her up, didn't know why, but since I recognized the feeling I thought 'better safe than sorry'. So grateful to have these 'odd things', lol.:angel:

EDIT: Now that I think of it...I've been worrying so much about my mom lately. She's lost so much weight from the stress (she even fits MY pants now, OMG) and looks so bad, ended up in the hospital with that infection, it's so much all of a sudden. Hope my 'worrying feelings' won't be anything of a message either. Hope 'it' will be over now that I say it out loud here. :giggle:

Last edited:
mjbunny - OT but whoooooooa, MJ looks so beautiful & perfect in your gif :wub: cutecutecute.
Omg, I know. That was the '89 Soul Train Awards. It would seem physically impossible for one human being to be that gorgeous, but he managed to do it. I can't comprehend it :wub: :swoon:

LOLOL, an advertising banner was just now at the top of the page after I wrote a pm to someone about how MJ dying is like a crash course in spirituality for so many people:

********* Your Spiritual Awakening ********
Learn how to jump across dimensions to reach your spiritual awakening...

:bugeyed Now that is freaky!

You know how we get days that are ok and days that are not?:agree:
Well I think I read on this thread somewhere that somone said they would prefer feeling in love with MJ:wub: rather than being sad about him?:(.............
My point is that as we have these different emotions it is so good to know that we are amongst like minded people and when we are having a 'bad' time we have support, yet when we are feeling more positive we can give support to others?!
I posted a similar thing to this on Gaz's post about the new support forum:)
Come together over MJ................Oxygene's HD version of this is amazing!:wub:
Lets be here for eachother. Through the good days and bad.

Hey guys! Wanted to show off my new journal I just made...'cause I knew you all would appreciate it for it's purpose. I'm going to start writing down all my dreams and experiences that I have in relation with Michael. :wub: I wanted something special to write them in so I picked up this awesome gold journal at Michael's craft store (how appropriate...hehe) and then printed this gorgeous pic of Michael - glued it on and lined it with some gold ribbon.

journal.jpg

Ain't it purty? :wub:

Dangit...I need to find me a nice hot MJ fan too, loool.
I second that! :yes:

^ Love it! (And Egypt ;)) That's something you can't get out of typing, right? Like a pretty ... folder on the desktop?... lol... not quite the same. :)

Off topic, but ... hubby wanted to listen to the ustream thing. I can't stand Brian Oxman, but then after him there was a nurse talking about the coroner's report and such and then Samantha, one of the follower fans. :cry: I don't suppose you all listened, but I'm just a wreck now. God, I want to KNOW... I want to really KNOW what all was going on... it hurts to much and the more you hear the more confused you get... I wish I could hear... I wish I could have a lucid dream conversation with Michael... I wish for once things were clear... please, God? :boohoo:

Hey guys! Wanted to show off my new journal I just made...'cause I knew you all would appreciate it for it's purpose. I'm going to start writing down all my dreams and experiences that I have in relation with Michael. :wub: I wanted something special to write them in so I picked up this awesome gold journal at Michael's craft store (how appropriate...hehe) and then printed this gorgeous pic of Michael - glued it on and lined it with some gold ribbon.

journal.jpg

I love it. :D And gold, yep that's very appropriate.

Off topic, but ... hubby wanted to listen to the ustream thing. I can't stand Brian Oxman, but then after him there was a nurse talking about the coroner's report and such and then Samantha, one of the follower fans. :cry: I don't suppose you all listened, but I'm just a wreck now. God, I want to KNOW... I want to really KNOW what all was going on... it hurts to much and the more you hear the more confused you get... I wish I could hear... I wish I could have a lucid dream conversation with Michael... I wish for once things were clear... please, God? :boohoo:

I didn't listen to that because I don't trust Oxman either. I actually left twitter for several hours (shortly after #Justice4MJ stopped trending), so I missed all the drama I guess? I want to know what really happened as well and I wish I could get that info from Michael too. I've asked if there were any messages he wanted to tell me in my dreams, but nothing. I guess the details are supposed to be private for a reason. :( Hugs to everyone. :huggy:

^amygrace - again looking at your journal. So cool :) And you made me realize how much I miss the store Michael's. There was one in my old neighborhood and I used to regularly cruise by there on my way home from work. There's nothing like it near me now. I'm feeling homesick for arts and crafts now, lol :(

mjbunny, I'm interested in doing more energy work, but haven't been able to find groups in my area...any suggestions?
Sorry, I guess I totally missed this yesterday. What type of thing do you have in mind? I mean, do you mean working on your chakras or anything specific, or just learning to sense energy in general? I'm trying to think of some books. I was fortunate to know people and get lots of practice in person, so I'm fuzzy on which books are good for this, but I'll look through mine. Anyone else have suggestions? Also, do you live in a big city or near one? Bookstores that sell spiritual topics and crystals and the like usually have bulletin boards advertising seminars, lectures, groups that meet locally. (But of course, really feel them out first, I mean go with intuition about whether it feels right for you or not.) Another option: Tai Chi and Qi'gong are said to be great for learning how to sense and move energy, especially the latter in which you create balls of energy and move them around and stuff. Those are pretty mainstream in America these days, so maybe there's a class somewhere near you?

I didn't listen to that because I don't trust Oxman either. I actually left twitter for several hours (shortly after #Justice4MJ stopped trending), so I missed all the drama I guess? I want to know what really happened as well and I wish I could get that info from Michael too. I've asked if there were any messages he wanted to tell me in my dreams, but nothing. I guess the details are supposed to be private for a reason. :( Hugs to everyone. :huggy:
Yeah, Oxman... no comment. The rest of it... geesh... one of the follower fans (Samantha) told a lot of her personal stories of being around Michael and how sweet he was to fans and how much he truly cared and loved us :cry: God, that just got to me so much :boohoo: :heart: .... and then she told some highly weird stuff appropriate for this thread. I uploaded the clip of it here (password: LOVE) http://www.mediafire.com/?whiyzy1reij :mello:

I haven't been in here for a while..sorry guys. Been a lot going on. So I just got a call that my grandpa (who has been in hospital for three weeks now) has been taken off life support and he is going to pass away today sometime.:cry: I am in the UK and my whole family live in California. I feel sad for my grandma. She is so tired and exhausted. My aunt held the phone up to my grandpa and I told him that I love him. He managed to barely whisper out "I heard you and I love you too". He's been saying that he wants to "go home".:cry: My sister said that she heard grandpa say "I can see the glory of God." He has seen things. He doesn't have alziemers or dementia or anything like that.. so he wasn't hallucinating... everything is so crazy right now. You guys I am so sad..:boohoo. I probably won't be able to fly over for the funeral, because times are hard for me right now as far as money goes. I feel so bad and like I wanna throw up. I'm just waiting for "that phonecall"..to say that he is gone...:(. It's hard to know that you KNOW when the it's the last time you speak to someone. I'm just a bit freaked out right now and upset. All of this death talk and afterlife stuff has really gotten to me. I just wanted to tell you all what's up and I miss being in here.

journal.jpg

AWWW thats so cute :wub:

@amygrace: Aww love that journal! So pretty! :heart:

@cyberjackson: Oh geez I'm so sorry that had to happen! :( You got a shitload of things going on, that's so sad, especially that you're so far away from your family now. Much strength to you girl and I hope everything will feel better for you soon. :better:

@mjbunny: Thanks for that clip of Samantha. I don't really know what to think of that whole situation with the 'justice', TINI, Brian Oxman, Karen Faye, MJFSC, all the bickering, the 'camps'....it's so insane what's happening and it's such a HUGE MESS. Don't understand why it must go this way and also feel so sorry for Michael about that. Just....no words. Wish there was harmony, that everyone would stand still and see what matters, care for each other, be one and truly make a difference.
Anyway, this clip about...voodoo (?) is very interesting - but what did shey say exactly? I couldn't hear it properly...someone was underground at Neverland and did voodoo stuff?!?! :mello:

So sorry to heart it, cyberjackson *HUG* and Asedora *HUG*

:hug: to everyone who need it now

I sleep a bit better now, a lot of dreams, I had seen Michael, but not sure, is it him visiting or my mind making it up now? Also, second night I dreamt of terrible plane crash.. don't know why? Everything so graphic. I just witnessed it and was not in danger.

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments on my journal guys :)

So what was this thing with Brian Oxman, Karen Faye, and other fans...? They are all bickering? Over what exactly? Maybe I should start visiting the News area more often... I'm so out of the loop. I had no idea about ustream thing yesterday. Thanks for the link to some of that audio, mjbunny! I knew that Michael didn't want to go to Neverland because of what happened there with all the allegations but I never knew that he felt the place was haunted in some way. I wonder what kind of 'voodoo' stuff went down? And I wonder if the land was sitting on a place where many were killed years ago or if it had some kind of portal there for negative spirits...OR if he it had nothing to do with the area per se but just some negative spirits loved to tease and interfere with him there. I don't know...just throwing out ideas. Knowing that he said that though, I pray to God his body really is never relocated there.

cyberjackson - :huggy: I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. I know it's so tough to see a loved one go. I also lost my Grandpa and Grandma a couple years ago. It makes it easier knowing that they are ready though. And just as your Grandpa said...it's only 'going home' - and I bet you will get visits from him the same way many of us do from Michael...whether in dreams or just feeling them nearby. *HUGS* to you.

As I understood she said that Grace was using voodoo in Neverland? It is scarry..:mello:
Okay...that's odd. Have been hearing more crazy stories about her, dunnow about that but...scary to think about it now that she's still the kids' nanny, right? If this all AND the voodoo might be true, though. Hmmmm. You sure they said it's Grace?

So what was this thing with Brian Oxman, Karen Faye, and other fans...? They are all bickering? Over what exactly? Maybe I should start visiting the News area more often... I'm so out of the loop. I had no idea about ustream thing yesterday.
Nah it's not so much on the boards, not at all actually...it's mainly happening in the Facebook groups/Twitter and so on. They're bickering over who's right and who's not, who's lying and who's not, who has a hidden agenda and who hasn't.....all just because Michael isn't here to tell the truth. I understand many feel anger for all that happened or the need to 'protect' him and speak up, but things are getting amazingly out of hand now. Getting personal, attacking each other, trying to get people take sides, you don't wanna know. :no:

^What I gathered was that no one was doing voodoo, Michael just felt there was some kind of satanic/voodoo energy there. Thus the "underground" statement.

Nah it's not so much on the boards, not at all actually...it's mainly happening in the Facebook groups/Twitter and so on. They're bickering over who's right and who's not, who's lying and who's not, who has a hidden agenda and who hasn't.....all just because Michael isn't here to tell the truth. I understand many feel anger for all that happened or the need to 'protect' him and speak up, but things are getting amazingly out of hand now. Getting personal, attacking each other, trying to get people take sides, you don't wanna know. :no:
Ah ok. Yeah I just backed up on Twitter posts and saw a lot of the drama that was going on during the ustream thing. Yikes. It really just makes 'healing the world' seem damn near impossible when MICHAEL JACKSON FANS of ALL people can't even get along. :no: I mean aren't we the ones who are supposed to know that hate, judgment and fighting gets us nowhere? That it really is all about LOVE and uniting over that. That love isn't just some catch phrase to throw around because Michael said it. It's something you have to act out of and BE.

Ah ok. Yeah I just backed up on Twitter posts and saw a lot of the drama that was going on during the ustream thing. Yikes. It really just makes 'healing the world' seem damn near impossible when MICHAEL JACKSON FANS of ALL people can't even get along. :no: I mean aren't we the ones who are supposed to know that hate, judgment and fighting gets us nowhere? That it really is all about LOVE and uniting over that. That love isn't just some catch phrase to throw around because Michael said it. It's something you have to act out of and BE.
Yeah, you're totally right. It makes me feel SO frustrated but none of them will even listen when you try to get in between and tell that....it's one huge mess and everyone is running around without using their brains. Or better said - their hearts. Makes me so sad. :cry: I try not to focus so much on it though, it only makes me frustrated and hopeless when I see that happening. Michael doesn't deserve this, at all. Of all people he should've been able to count on his fans, ALL his fans... *sigh*

Hey guys. Been gone for a couple of days.

AmyGrace No problem. ;) (the tea leaves) Did you make a start on it? I love your journal :wub:

I'm sorry about your granddad cyberjackson

Just an update on my uncle. I didn't give much information before because my family thought it was cancer but no one would say it and I didn't want to be the one to say it because I didn't want to jinx it. Anyway, his bile duct was blocked and they put stents in. His blood results are going back to normal and he has to go back in every two months for the next year to have the stents replaced. This whole ordeal has given him a fresh outlook on life and he is going to retire this year. Thanks to everyone who kept him in their thoughts and prayers. :huggy:

I'm going to print off some stuff about tarot now because I didn't buy the book to go with the cards :doh: I expect to be :s for the next few hours.

Amanda, I'm glad your uncle is doing so much better!

Cyberjackson, I'm sorry about your grandpa, sending you love.

Sorry, I guess I totally missed this yesterday. What type of thing do you have in mind? I mean, do you mean working on your chakras or anything specific, or just learning to sense energy in general? I'm trying to think of some books. I was fortunate to know people and get lots of practice in person, so I'm fuzzy on which books are good for this, but I'll look through mine. Anyone else have suggestions? Also, do you live in a big city or near one? Bookstores that sell spiritual topics and crystals and the like usually have bulletin boards advertising seminars, lectures, groups that meet locally. (But of course, really feel them out first, I mean go with intuition about whether it feels right for you or not.) Another option: Tai Chi and Qi'gong are said to be great for learning how to sense and move energy, especially the latter in which you create balls of energy and move them around and stuff. Those are pretty mainstream in America these days, so maybe there's a class somewhere near you?

Thanks for the info. Funnily enough, just yesterday I found out about a spiritual bookstore near me, so I'm hoping to go today or tomorrow - maybe I'll find some class. I would love to join some kind of group, you know, to meet with like-minded people, but so far I can't find anything...at least nothing that's actually possible to get to, that doesn't clash with my classes, or that I can get to by bus in a reasonable time. But I figure if I am open to it I will find what's right. I'll see if I come up with anything :)

Guys, I've recently noticed that this thread isn't private anymore...I can access it without being signed in, which I don't like, to be honest... maybe we could ask the mods to change that? or maybe it's only me who's bothered by that...?

Last edited:
amy - I love your journal. So nice!

cyberjackson - So sorry to hear about your grandad. Big hugs to you :huggy: :heart:
Take care :better:

Mundy - Glad to hear your uncle is doing better :)

mjbunny - thanks for that link. Interesting to hear about the whole..voodoo thing..kinda odd.
I heard 'Grace' too. I didn't at first til I played it back. Dunno what to think :mello:

Neeve - yeah I saw this thread isn't private anymore, like random guests can read what we say and stuff...

Eep! I don't like that this thread isn't private anymore! I sent a PM to one of the Senior Staff members asking about it.

Thanks amy :flowers:

Cool Amy! I hope they will do something about it. Because you started this thread as a privite one it has to stay this way imo. We are not here to share our feelings with the whole world.

I agree with you. It's not like we're being secretive, but the stuff in here is very personal.

Neeve - I see you also asked in the Help Center about making this thread private too. Thank you :flowers:

journal.jpg

I second that! :yes:

Beautiful!!! You did a great job Amy:clapping:

Hey everyone, hope you're all ok. :hug:

cyberjackson - I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. I so know what you mean about waiting for the phonecall to be told he's gone. I experienced the same thing last year, and the feeling of being on edge every time the phone rings is terrible. My thoughts are with you. :flowers:

Mrs.Music - Congrats on the interview!

Edit - Just noticed like everyone else that the thread is no longer private. Hopefully it can be changed back to private again? :)

AmyGrace No problem. ;) (the tea leaves) Did you make a start on it? I love your journal :wub:
Forgot to reply to this. Thanks :) and the tea leaves - I haven't done any reads yet 'cause I need to buy loose leaf tea. Will do that soon! Glad to hear your Uncle is doing better btw. :huggy:

flyaway622 said:
Beautiful!!! You did a great job Amy:clapping:
Thanks!

Back