:wub:

you guys are really too funny.:cheeky:

i love you so much right now i could kiss your feet!! omg omg omg squeeeeeeee
:love: :heart: :wild: :girl_flirt:
1581mpwjpg.gif

Hehe this is so embarrassing

vy8x8i-2.gif

Bruce, I love you.

I watched that live. First thing that came to mind was: *Well damn, here's someone who sure the hell didn't make the tryouts for America's Got Talent.*
Poor lil chicken. Hell, even Michael fell one time doing that during the HIStory, at least he had the balls to do the lean all the way and fall.
Weak ass.

That dude fuckin' up the lean should just busted out a 'HOO HOO' or a 'HEE HEE' and spun around or somethin' LOL Wouldn't have looked or been nearly as embarassing hahaha

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

HAHA the Joe Jackson ones are hilarious because you can hear is voice saying that shit in your head like it's a possibility that he actually said ALL of it :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Does anyone have an unedited version of the Joe Jackson picture so we can fill out or own?!

The Joe Jackson ones are hilarous!!

Oh this is just classic!! Love it!!

Here's a creation of my own

roflbot-HApD.jpg

Oh thanx for sharing this ones. I really love them and the make me laugh a lot... uups! must be careful... still in the office...

OMH :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
you guys rock!!! really you are so funny!!!!

Thank you for making my day way better!!!

http://wigflip.com/roflbot/

There is a link to go to if you wanna do the special lettering or w/e you just upload your picture and you put the words on it through that website and then you can save it off of there :D

HAPPY CREATING!!!

And thanks for this. Right nowI have so much work, but I promise I will used!!! Keep going people!!!:clapping::punk::punk:

LMAO I loveeee it when I wake up and my favorite thread has 2 new pages :D

And that 'Blanket does not approve' ^^ DAMN Does he look like Michael!!!

Back