Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

nk.jpg

Ok I redid this one

:lmao: I was shocked when I saw that and yet I belted out laughing lol I knew the manhood thread would be locked after that especially after all the ...comments following the picture lol

Yeah, all those posts have been deleted now. I deleted the photo from my Photobucket now anyway lol

I miss the manhood thread! :(

Yeah, all those posts have been deleted now. I deleted the photo from my Photobucket now anyway lol

I miss the manhood thread! :(

Well you can still go see some of the pictures in there. It's just no new pictures can be put in, well at least for now.

lol when people were talking about doing something with photoshop I thought they were just going to put another persons head there instead of Naomi's lol but boy was I wrong lol

I'm too afraid to add any type of "manhood" photo here with the fear of being banned so I don't even try. There's some pictures where it's just begging to have graphics added but I'm too chicken lol

^LMAO

Can we call that one the slappy hand?? hahaha

Haha I don't know what to call it - but it felt a little uncomfortable to watch it in the rehearsal clip :D

Ah I love your and all the other's imagination here!
When I watch the pictures I'm like "how did y'all come up with this stuff?!" :lol:

This thread is awesome for a quick escape from a dull day :D

Back