FotoFlexer_Photo-1.jpg

FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

roflbot-zcKh.jpg

roflbot-clMm.jpg

roflbot-vuhj.jpg

roflbot-tlqo.jpg

roflbot-IgRI.jpg

roflbot-dppx.jpg

OMFG, Strawberry you know u really got a talent for making these things! Priceless. And you know Imma be saving them to my comp!

Marilyn, them ones you made were fuuuunnnnnyyyy! Ha ha ha I love the Diane Dimond one, and the one with elvis, and the one with Landis...ha ha ha I ain't neva gunna watch that part of the making of thriller the same again!

Take that ELVIS!!!

Haha I don't know what to call it - but it felt a little uncomfortable to watch it in the rehearsal clip :D

Ah I love your and all the other's imagination here!
When I watch the pictures I'm like "how did y'all come up with this stuff?!" :lol:

This thread is awesome for a quick escape from a dull day :D

babyboy, there were sum parts in the trailer that had me like::bugeyed What was he thinking?,lol

Aww, man Imma continue going thru the thread, but shoutout to 82thriller84 for the Quincy one and to oldmoon for the man in the mirror one

EDIT: Aww, man there are waaay too many good ones in this joint!!!

Now its jus' a matter of which thread is better: Gold Pants? Caption Thread? or this one? soo many to choose from...

Last edited:
babyboy, there were sum parts in the trailer that had me like::bugeyed What was he thinking?,lol

Aww, man Imma continue going thru the thread, but shoutout to 82thriller84 for the Quincy one and to oldmoon for the man in the mirror one

EDIT: Aww, man there are waaay too many good ones in this joint!!!

Now its jus' a matter of which thread is better: Gold Pants? Caption Thread? or this one? soo many to choose from...

This thread, this thread!!! :cheeky:

PS. Thanks :dancin:

@TheBronx: Guess it's just the hair that made it look like the one is thinner than the other. But could be wrong. ;)

@Casey: Hahahah love those! Keep 'em coming! :D

a few more from me...i am being productive today! :D

i5c8zp.jpg

14wdn50.jpg

mehhhh damnit. i messed up the wording on that one. it should say 'creepin to da right' damnnn

That crazy girl standin behin him with the big blue eyes and the red hair...she looks fuhkin NUTS in every pic from that day! LOL

MICHAEL HAS AN ANSWER!! :yes:

2cql4iu.jpg

:better:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MY GOD!!!!
I JUST CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!!!
SORRY...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAA

(Actually I'm at work, and I think coworkers are gonna look weird at me if they hear me laughing.. you see, they're not used to that those days)

BUT THANK YOU, THIS IS HILARIOUS..
HEY I HAVE A MACRO WITH MY NAME ROTFLMAO!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MY GOD!!!!
I JUST CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!!!
SORRY...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAA

(Actually I'm at work, and I think coworkers are gonna look weird at me if they hear me laughing.. you see, they're not used to that those days)

BUT THANK YOU, THIS IS HILARIOUS..
HEY I HAVE A MACRO WITH MY NAME ROTFLMAO!!!

LMAO lmao LMAO. Im glad you like it ! :wild:

More more more!:wild::clapping:

You know, this thread is doing great for my ignore-the-homework-behaviour! :D

Back