Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

roflbotdapn.jpg

By aphrospice at 2009-09-11

Hilarious!!!

LMAO ^^

Damn Joe hahaha

I saw one before where Joe is holdin' a pic of Michael's thriller CD and it says something like 'Yeah, Jermaine will be missed. He created thriller.' LMAO

Omg, I can't believe there's a thread like this...! :dropdead: You guys are the best! :D
Earlier today I was really sad but after I found this thread I've been laughing my as off. Thank you so much, and keep up the good work!
:worship:

HAHA the Joe Jackson ones are hilarious because you can hear is voice saying that shit in your head like it's a possibility that he actually said ALL of it :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Does anyone have an unedited version of the Joe Jackson picture so we can fill out or own?!

hahahha..

ok what's up with the 'Shamone' thing and Jermaine making thriller? hahah..

i'm working on some,stay tuned XD

I knooow this si baaaaaaad...
BUT I'M HAVING SO MUCH FUN READING ALL THOSE WITH JOE!!!!!:ursofunny: :ursofunny: :ursofunny: :ursofunny:

Keep them coming, it's DE-LI-CIOUS!

I think he should have his own thread!!!

Haha, seriously this thread is great! Thanks everyone for posting these. :lol:

I had so much fun reading this thread that i also wanted to post something

do you have this pic without the words?? omg, i've never seen it and he is GORGEOUS...big pretty eyes, i could never deny him anything with those eyes....swooooon :wub: :heart: :love:

Hey guys ! I am a little slow today with thinking of something funny :( Here is an attempt...I just don't have it ATM! LOL

313mxaf.jpg

Back