Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

Is there a video to him being in court on this particular day? I still haven't seen it

Wow..That's just..Embarrassing! Look at how his legs wiggle :lmao:
Yep..epic fail! LOL

If you look closely there is probably a little puddle right under his pant leg from pissin' himself from fear of what Janet was gonna do after the show LOL

Mike is probably hauntin that dude like 'THE FUCKZ WRONG WITH YOU!? DAMN DISGRACIN THE LEAN BITCH' hahaha jk jk jk

Okay, I made this one, but I forgot a letter and had to fix the spelling, but ya get the idea. :lol:
1zvu2x2-1.jpg

Haahahahaahhahahaha oh man, I just laughed out loud...I couldn't help it! :')
Love them MYAS!

That dude fuckin' up the lean should just busted out a 'HOO HOO' or a 'HEE HEE' and spun around or somethin' LOL Wouldn't have looked or been nearly as embarassing hahaha

If you look closely there is probably a little puddle right under his pant leg from pissin' himself from fear of what Janet was gonna do after the show LOL

Mike is probably hauntin that dude like 'THE FUCKZ WRONG WITH YOU!? DAMN DISGRACIN THE LEAN BITCH' hahaha jk jk jk

ROFLMFAO!:hysterical:
Damn straight he is! I'd hate to be that guy! lolz omgg:hysterical:

That dude fuckin' up the lean should just busted out a 'HOO HOO' or a 'HEE HEE' and spun around or somethin' LOL Wouldn't have looked or been nearly as embarassing hahaha

Haha that was EXACTLY my point...
I'd probably just stand there and do some random MJ move instead of semi-defying gravity :hysterical:

It's like Neil Armstrong would be like:
That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... but I ain't feelin' to do that shit today.

roflbot-Tkse.jpg

Mehh, lack of inspiration - I'll go and sleep instead :p

Last edited:
LOL

'Meh...walking on the moon. I'll just go take a little nappy nap in the space station...'

'Meh...I dun feel like defying gravity today. Maybe the next time a musical legend dies and they ask me to perform for them, maybe then I'll give it a try. If I feel like it. I'll just bend my ass over so the whole world can kick it for makin a fool of myself instead :D'

Haha that was EXACTLY my point...
I'd probably just stand there and do some random MJ move instead of semi-defying gravity :hysterical:

It's like Neil Armstrong would be like:
That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind... but I ain't feelin' to do that shit today.

roflbot-Tkse.jpg

Mehh, lack of inspiration - I'll go and sleep instead :p

LOL It's like some girl is textin her friend 'GIRRRLL MICHAEL JACKSON IS WALKIN ROUND DA MALLLL' 'nuh uh girll' 'YEAA GIRL...IZ MICHAEL JACKSON...DAMN, HE ACCIDENTALLY HIT THE LADIES RESTROOM THOUGH...HEZ A LIL EMBARASSED...I WONT BUG.'

somethin like that LOL

Or somethin like 'BITCH GET YO DAMN HAND OFF MY SHOULDA. WTF DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, DIANA ROSS OR SUMFIN?!?!' hahaha and that guy is like 'OH SHIT STICKS ITS GOIN DOWN'

LOL It's like some girl is textin her friend 'GIRRRLL MICHAEL JACKSON IS WALKIN ROUND DA MALLLL' 'nuh uh girll' 'YEAA GIRL...IZ MICHAEL JACKSON...DAMN, HE ACCIDENTALLY HIT THE LADIES RESTROOM THOUGH...HEZ A LIL EMBARASSED...I WONT BUG.'

somethin like that LOL

Or somethin like 'BITCH GET YO DAMN HAND OFF MY SHOULDA. WTF DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, DIANA ROSS OR SUMFIN?!?!' hahaha and that guy is like 'OH SHIT STICKS ITS GOIN DOWN'

Haha :hysterical:
I haven't slept in over a day so my imagination is totally dried out, lol

If anyone is seeking non-captioned pictures, then here's a whole bunch of funny pictures that are ready to get captioned - especially under "at the car park" :D
http://www.mjjpictures.com/20032005/various/london/100705/100705.html

heres a few more:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh:wub::wub::wub: yes he is........

new contributions from me :D

20hop75.jpg

jzaeys.jpg

2v1axzn.jpg

2dkn6o8.jpg

28kn0iu.jpg

]

I think I am a hoe:bugeyed:ph34r::ph34r:

Haha yeah that lean, it was so fucking embarrassing.
It's kind of like PG13 said, even though I still was all drowned in tears by Madonnas speech I still had "awareness" to feel that his fail was really uncomfortable. :bugeyed
I bet Janet drop kicked that mofo behind the scenes :ph34r:

But I mean, doin' an epic fail in front of million of viewers might be punishment enough. -_-

LOL

'Meh...walking on the moon. I'll just go take a little nappy nap in the space station...'

'Meh...I dun feel like defying gravity today. Maybe the next time a musical legend dies and they ask me to perform for them, maybe then I'll give it a try. If I feel like it. I'll just bend my ass over so the whole world can kick it for makin a fool of myself instead :D'

Hahahah:hysterical::hysterical: I mean!!! really!!! Now after making so much fun of him I feel sorry for the guy! Epic fail is enough and this is goig to be remember for ever!!!!!! And Janet's feet in his un-defying gravity ass is going to leave a mark:ph34r:

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!:hysterical::hysterical::clapping:

Last edited:
Is there some certain way to post a picture besides using the
at the end because the picture I tried to post earlier won't show up.

I fixed the link for you, let's see if this works:
MJ3.jpg

ETA: It did! :D

:lol:

Back