Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

1zz25n6.jpg

thnx again jenny for sendin me the picture lol

LOL thanks. It's good to know that I'm not wasting my life, just all my study time! :D LOL

Im gettin' ready to go eat some good chinese food...so these are my last contributions for a little bit ladies and fellas :D

2d8pc8g.jpg

2ykjt79.jpg

2zzn3x5.jpg

LOL! I love the hater macros :lmao: and the Eddie macros.... we all know he got a thing for Mike :ph34r:

Okay so we aren't leaving yet. I know I already posted all of these but I wanted to post them in chronological order so they make sense LOL They are funnier if you see them all together!

"That Damn Hata"

2dlvus4.jpg

20ab58p.jpg

n5koat.jpg

140m34m.jpg

2zzn3x5.jpg

2dkn6o8.jpg

...to be continued...

Last edited:
Okay so we aren't leaving yet. I know I already posted all of these but I wanted to post them in chronological order so they make sense LOL They are funnier if you see them all together!

"That Damn Hata"

2dlvus4.jpg

20ab58p.jpg

n5koat.jpg

140m34m.jpg

2zzn3x5.jpg

...to be continued...

OMyFckinGosh! :lol::lmao::hysterical:

kiss.gif

I swear to God I absolutely love you guys for the Macro Jackson's - I come here often to get a laugh and get escape from all the bullshit in my life.

One question though.
Have set we some form of official rule exactly "which" left the haters are at?! :D
I mean, is it the left for us watching the screen, or is it Michael's left in the pictures - or doesn't it matter at all because we all know the haters come from all kinds of directions?! :p

kiss.gif

I swear to God I absolutely love you guys for the Macro Jackson's - I come here often to get a laugh and get escape from all the bullshit in my life.

One question though.
Have set we some form of official rule exactly "which" left the haters are at?! :D
I mean, is it the left for us watching the screen, or is it Michael's left in the pictures - or doesn't it matter at all because we all know the haters come from all kinds of directions?! :p

LOL Well..I'm gonna say it's Michael's right..our left :D Because he has a thing for pointing to his right...but its my left lol

Back