Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

this is my 1000th post...mike and i hadda celebrate a little :)

2djzzah.jpg

Bruce, I love you.

I watched that live. First thing that came to mind was: *Well damn, here's someone who sure the hell didn't make the tryouts for America's Got Talent.*
Poor lil chicken. Hell, even Michael fell one time doing that during the HIStory, at least he had the balls to do the lean all the way and fall.
Weak ass.

So I made a video of my macros on youtube, I thought they would be better to music. I couldn't get the songs I wanted...so...yeah. I used what I had. LOL

Here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFp1WXndjkU

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clap::clap::clap:

I saw it girl!!! Is great!!! Love it!!! hahahaha

this is my 1000th post...mike and i hadda celebrate a little :)

2djzzah.jpg

OMG !!!! I know I will use this with my 1000 post!!!:wub:

Hehe this is so embarrassing

vy8x8i-2.gif

This is so funny!!!!:hysterical::hysterical:

AUCH!!!!!!! I was crying the hole thing and even with my eyes full of tears I saw that and say WTF!!!! And why hi is on the front!!!!:doh::doh::doh:

OH GOSH that poor guy LOL wonder wtf happened where he wouldnt lean??

I am getting ready to leave you all for a day but I am going to make a few macros to hold you over :D

Haha yeah that lean, it was so fucking embarrassing.
It's kind of like PG13 said, even though I still was all drowned in tears by Madonnas speech I still had "awareness" to feel that his fail was really uncomfortable. :bugeyed
I bet Janet drop kicked that mofo behind the scenes :ph34r:

But I mean, doin' an epic fail in front of million of viewers might be punishment enough. -_-

LOL Yea. That guy had an epic fail. She was probably like 'Seriously. DISGRACE. Get off my stage bitch.' LOL jk jk.

LOL Yea. That guy had an epic fail. She was probably like 'Seriously. DISGRACE. Get off my stage bitch.' LOL jk jk.

:D :D :D Haha exactly, and if Michael would've been there he'd be like:

motivator4ebac0572ff822.jpg

You know, everyone was so mad at Janet when she whipped out a tittie at Superbowl, but this dude fucking up Michael's anti gravity lean is far more offensive IMO! :p

Back